🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

Well, you should really think about who's providing you with that food and service. Do you really want miserable slaves preparing your food? See. i want them making a good living. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. A miserable slave is bitter, and much more likely to hawk some phlegm into your pasta.

What kind of "service" do you really provide?

I bet you are late to work every day. You don't show up half the time. Your supervisor has to ride you to get you to do anything. You half-ass the tasks that you do, and you complain about everything.

But you think you deserve way more money, because you want.

Like i said, y'all white Republicans are very hateful and delusional. You have extreme disdain for those 'uppity slaves.' But these people are just poor fellow Americans trying to survive. Everytime i observe one of you attacking them, i remember to pray that they get $20-30 an hr. Just to piss you greedy tards off.

Well, you should really think about who's providing you with that food and service. Do you really want miserable slaves preparing your food? See. i want them making a good living. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. A miserable slave is bitter, and much more likely to hawk some phlegm into your pasta.

I bet you are late to work every day. You don't show up half the time. Your supervisor has to ride you to get you to do anything. You half-ass the tasks that you do, and you complain about everything.

Like i said, y'all white Republicans are very hateful and delusional. You have extreme disdain for those 'uppity slaves.' But these people are just poor fellow Americans trying to survive. Everytime i observe one of you attacking them, i remember to pray that they get $20-30 an hr. Just to piss you greedy tards off.

Greedy white Republican dudes!!!!!!

OK, seriously.. how is it that you know I am white? Or fat? Or greedy?

You know, I may be rather thin, generous and Hispanic...

Just a thought.

Oh whatthefuckever. You're a moron.

Have fun you miserable, bitter slave.

:eek:

Back at ya. You're the one who wants some phlegmy goo in your pasta. I wanna pay these folks a livable wage. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. Better pay = A better Worker.

You need to upscale your eating arrangements if people are putting "phlegmy goo" in your pasta.

Ha, you greedy white Republican dudes really are clueless. You pay shite. you get shite. You have no idea what goes on in restaurants. Personally, i prefer a happy prosperous worker preparing my food. But hey, that's just me.

What made you such bitter & miserable person? I almost feel sorry for you.

Oh i'm not miserable at all. I'm just poiting out some realities for y'all greedy Republican folks. You pay a worker shit, you get a shitty worker. To expect anything other than that, is pure greedy ignorance. You do get what you pay for.

You want a $7-8 an hr bitter slave preparing and serving you your food, than so be it. That's on you. But i'd rather have a happy prosperous worker preparing and serving my food. You greedy folks really are clueless about reality.

Where's the irony? Who is the one moaning about fast food workers not making $30K+ a year?

Is there anyone more bitter and miserable than the one who'd deprive a worker a decent wage for their time and effort?

But I suppose down there in Gooberville, $30K+ a year is a lot of money. But here in the advanced, civilized world it ain't shit.

Just a thought.

Ah, i'm pretty sure i nailed you spot-on. You hate those damn 'uppity slaves.' It isn't too difficult spotting you guys.

Where's the irony? Who is the one moaning about fast food workers not making $30K+ a year?

Is there anyone more bitter and miserable than the one who'd deprive a worker a decent wage for their time and effort?

But I suppose down there in Gooberville, $30K+ a year is a lot of money. But here in the advanced, civilized world it ain't shit.

Oh cool, a another condescending, miserable fuck chimes in. Enlighten us, where is it that your live that is so sophisticated and advanced?

And for the record, I already stated that I really don't care if McDonald's pays them $1 or $100 an hour.

Just a thought.

Ah, i'm pretty sure i nailed you spot-on. You hate those damn 'uppity slaves.' It isn't too difficult spotting you guys.

Well, you're wrong hot shot. But thanks for letting us all know you make ignorant generalizations. Speaks volumes.

Real simple, greedy white Republican dude. Don't eat out or shop at retail stores, etc etc...

You really can show those 'uppity slaves' by staying home and becoming self-sustained. You don't wanna pay em, that's cool. Stay home and don't contribute to them just barely scraping by, trying to take care of their families. It's your call. Good luck.

Real simple, greedy white Republican dude. Don't eat out or shop at retail stores, etc etc...

You really can show those 'uppity slaves' by staying home and becoming self-sustained. You don't wanna pay em, that's cool. Stay home and don't contribute to them just barely scraping by, trying to take care of their families. It's your call. Good luck.

Jesus.. you're like a broken record. You need new material kid!

iz like dis brotha, u see, if Kernal Sanders becomes President, den i wont eva have to worry about my job, my wages, my car, my rent, all of my loans, dats cause kernal sanders will make sure weeze all get fifteen dolla an hour m------tha F------ka!

did you get lost on your way to Stormfront?

Okay, I realize you guys are immune to math, but..

Study: Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would raise prices 4.3 percent - Purdue University

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would lead to an estimated 4.3 percent increase in prices at those restaurants, according to a recent study.

Why are You posting a link to only one industry?

No shit Sherlock if cows just got $15 bucks an hour their dairy products would cost more but they would have more to spend on cow bels.

But if cows and cow bell workers both get a raise.....

I know you want.

But value is independent of fiat currency. Even if we give you a million dollars an hour, the value you provide will remain the same and the invisible hand will create equilibrium, so that your purchasing power will remain equal to the value you produce.

You can't cheat reality, regardless of your envy.

Forum List

Back