🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

If you don't like it, learn how to cook.

Or are you stupider that those fast food workers. So stupid that you are unable to learn how to cook?

Right? Shit, at the very least, learn hot to use a crockpot! So many easy recipes for good, wholesome food t hat is almost idiot proof.

Well then quit ya bitchin and don't eat burgers at restaurants anymore. Show those damn 'uppity slaves.' Problem solved. I'm here to help. You're welcome.

American slaves are getting too damn uppity. They need to just shut up and accept being slaves.

Greedy fat white Republican dude mentality. They're a miserable hateful bunch.

Pettiness is a sacrament to their kind.

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

If you don't like it, learn how to cook.

Or are you stupider that those fast food workers. So stupid that you are unable to learn how to cook?

Right? Shit, at the very least, learn hot to use a crockpot! So many easy recipes for good, wholesome food t hat is almost idiot proof.

Well then quit ya bitchin and don't eat burgers at restaurants anymore. Show those damn 'uppity slaves.' Problem solved. I'm here to help. You're welcome.

I don't.... it's pure crap. They should be jailed for serving that shit, not be paid even more. Fuck those losers.

:)

Anybody trying to make a life serving McDonald's is an idiot and deserves whatever they get... which is hopefully very little.

American slaves are getting too damn uppity. They need to just shut up and accept being slaves.

Yeah, i mean they can always stop eating burgers at restaurants. They can show those damn uppity slaves who's boss. No one's forcing them to eat out.

Well, greedy white Republican dudes shouldn't eat burgers at restaurants anymore. That'll show the 'worthless slaves' who's boss. Americans are the biggest fat asses on earth anyway. A protest like that could actually add a few more years to their lives. These folks asking for more money might just end up saving some greedy white Republican lives. They're heroes.
What about all the unemployed black teenagers? Do you give a shit about them?

Anybody trying to make a life serving McDonald's is an idiot and deserves whatever they get... which is hopefully very little.

Yes we know, y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes gotta show those damn uppity slaves who's boss. We get it. You hate America and fellow Americans.

Yeah, i mean they can always stop eating burgers at restaurants. They can show those damn uppity slaves who's boss. No one's forcing them to eat out.

Yeah, these people are such genius' that they had to put pictures of the food on the cash registers..

:lmao:

Show the slaves who's boss. Don't eat burgers in restaurants anymore. Y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes might even shed a few pounds. And you get to stick it to those 'uppity slaves.' So go for it. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Yes Comrade, eating food prepared by others must be reserved for the party bosses, the Aristocrats. Peasants must learn their place and eat gruel. I understand the world you of the left seek.

Yes we know, y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes gotta show those damn uppity slaves who's boss. We get it. You hate America and fellow Americans.

I deplore stupid people.

th

Well, greedy white Republican dudes shouldn't eat burgers at restaurants anymore. That'll show the 'worthless slaves' who's boss. Americans are the biggest fat asses on earth anyway. A protest like that could actually add a few more years to their lives. These folks asking for more money might just end up saving some greedy white Republican lives. They're heroes.

I care more than you do. I wanna em employed and making a livable wage. You want them to shut up or just die. You want them to be your permanent slaves, or to disappear.

Show the slaves who's boss. Don't eat burgers in restaurants anymore. Y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes might even shed a few pounds. And you get to stick it to those 'uppity slaves.' So go for it. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Yes Comrade, eating food prepared by others must be reserved for the party bosses, the Aristocrats. Peasants must learn their place and eat gruel. I understand the world you of the left seek.

I solved your 'uppity slave' problem. Don't eat out anymore. No one's gonna force you to. You're welcome.

I care more than you do. I wanna em employed and making a livable wage. You want them to shut up or just die. You want them to be your permanent slaves, or to just disappear.

No, you want free shit for everybody at someone elses expense. You're a typical leftwing moonbat.

Get a job.

I solved your 'uppity slave' problem. Don't eat out anymore. No one's gonna force you to. You're welcome.

I eat out every week, just not at McDonald's. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had McDonald's. What utter garbage. I don't care if they pay them $100/hr or $1/hr.

A college graduate who makes $32,000 a year now makes minimum wage. The left is undercutting the purchasing power of the middle class, and most are too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Fiat currency is not value. Chase the same goods and services with three times the number of fiat dollars and the number of dollars needed simply triples.

Congratulations, if you make $90,000 a year, you now have the purchasing power that $30,000 had last year.

Thank the democrats, especially if you worked hard and saved for retirement, because they are fucking you 10 ways from Sunday.

Yeah, these people are such genius' that they had to put pictures of the food on the cash registers..

:lmao:

What? I believe that's mainly for dumb fat ass American customers. See, not everything's the uppity slaves' fault.

Forum List

Back