Tyre Nichols body cam footage

These guys coulda let him go and got an ass chewing instead they put the beat down on him and they’ll be in and out of court
The rest of their lives
If that state carries the death penalty, they're likely to be on death row for this horrific crime.

Explain your reasoning?

I'd love to see your ass being beaten and see how you would react.
Well, you'd probably DIE on the first blow from the corrupt cops, so never mind.
I have been stopped many times by the police and never been beaten. When Tyre was told to get out of the car he should have just gotten out of the car. He fought with the police. He ran away twice. He refused to follow instructions. Why?
This is very common among blacks. Why?

No excuse

We see a subdued suspect with a cop kicking him twice in the head
Two cops holding him up handcuffed while another punches him twice in the face

No medical care for over a half an hour

They did not look at him like he was a human being. They did not. You can’t treat someone like that if you think he’s a human being. You just can’t.

I have been stopped many times by the police and never been beaten. When Tyre was told to get out of the car he should have just gotten out of the car. He fought with the police. He ran away twice. He refused to follow instructions. Why?

He asked….what did I do? Why are you stopping me?
They yank him out and he tries to calm the cops down
He is told lie down while he is lying down
He was NOT fighting

He runs as they are tasing him

Listening to Tyre Nichols cry out for his Momma before he was fatally beaten by those Cops….Man….Horrifying.

Lol I knew he was driving a charger or Challenger. Any decent negro should be able to take small ass whooping like that.

All he had to do was comply.

He fought the police.

He appeared to comply and was lying on the ground
He was not fighting back

Do you justify holding him up handcuffed so that another cop can punch him in the face?

This happens with all races, including whites.
He ran away because he was being beaten.

When they had him down again at Castlegate, watch the video, it's the Street, how difficult would it be to throw him in the back of the patrol car. But they chose to keep beating him.

Quit making excuses.

Forum List

Back