Tyre Nichols body cam footage

I got curb-slammed after voluntarily being cuffed. He better hope I never see him again.

Picked me up by the cuff chain and curb-slammed me.

Was not resisting. If I ever see that one again, nothing in this world is going to stop me.

I will get that one. Consequences be damned. It'll be worth it to me.
That's what the legal system is for

I have been stopped many times by the police and never been beaten. When Tyre was told to get out of the car he should have just gotten out of the car. He fought with the police. He ran away twice. He refused to follow instructions. Why?
This is very common among blacks. Why?
Apparently that's true and now we see they don't even have to be white cops.... Although these cops were in no way justified in doing what they did.

Oh boy. Here we go again. More police bashing and calls to eliminate all cops.
No. Make cops good guys again.
Sometimes there's criminals, and you really don't want bad guys or pussies in charge of dealing with criminals.
The same bad guys and pussies will be in charge of dealing with decent people every day.

That will only devolve into shit.

Has anyone here seen the movie A cCockwork Orange? Do you remember how Alex's two former fellow gang members eventually became cops and then beat the shot out of him after he got out of prison? Well maybe something not unlike that happened here.

I don’t understand the wrath of the police

They pepper sprayed him in the eyes and then beat him for trying to use his hands to wipe his eyes

Give me your fucking hands!

Why won't I watch it, or why should it not be released?

I don't need to watch a murder for my entertainment

This will taint public opinion and result in another incident of mob "justice."
Evidence will taint public opinion?

This is video of what these guys actually did. How is a jury being aware of what these guys *actually did* 'mob justice?

Forum List

Back