Tyre Nichols body cam footage

No. Make cops good guys again.
They always have been. Problem is the thugs and hoodrats have always been armed to the teeth. I don't think many here ever heard of the Bronx Zoo or recall the bad old days of the gang warfare of the 70s and 80s where cops were literally outgunned by the gangs who had the Uzis, street sweepers, Tec-9s and so forth and what did the police have? Paltry and puny little .38 revolvers and 12-gauge shotguns.

No. Make cops good guys again.
Sometimes there's criminals, and you really don't want bad guys or pussies in charge of dealing with criminals.
The same bad guys will be in charge of dealing with decent people every day.

What I saw was ten cops and nobody in control of the scene.
They were acting like thugs and making it up as they went along

From the OP's link.

Nichols then frees himself from the officers’ grips as they pepper spray him and fire a taser at him and takes off running down the street, video shows.

Another case of black guy running instead of complying. WTF is wrong with these people?

From the OP's link.

Nichols then frees himself from the officers’ grips as they pepper spray him and fire a taser at him and takes off running down the street, video shows.

Another case of black guy running instead of complying. WTF is wrong with these people?
Are they allowed to yoke him up there? There's all kinds of bullshit that has led to the degradation of law enforcement.

A quick chokehold can solve a fuckton of problems, true story.

I used one 5-8x to stop fights when I was a kid. You don't want to permanently injure a dude and stop crazy fighting? Yoke him out.

Take everybody and go away from from where he's snoring. Chances are things might be OK when he wakes up.

(Especially if you play it off) ;)

From the OP's link.

Umm….trying to get away from a beating and a Taser?
Is running away a survival response?

Umm….trying to get away from a beating and a Taser?
Is running away a survival response?
I didn't read the quote the way you did. He was resisting so they pepper sprayed him and tazed him. Standard police procedure. Now, the beating, that's another discussion.

Add evading arrest to his litany of charges. Or as Jim Carrey's character in "Liar, Liar" so eloquently stated:
STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!!!

None of those charges carries the death penalty.

I didn't read the quote the way you did. He was resisting so they pepper sprayed him and tazed him. Standard police procedure. Now, the beating, that's another discussion.

The video I saw showed him in the car asking what he had done
They pepper sprayed him and dragged him out of the car
He yells…I didn’t do anything
They scream get on the ground
He says…I am on the ground

Then they Tase him

The video I saw showed him in the car asking what he had done
They pepper sprayed him and dragged him out of the car
He yells…I didn’t do anything
They scream get on the ground
He says…I am on the ground

Then they Tase him