Tyre Nichols body cam footage

It is confusing
They had already pepper sprayed him

Was he trying to wipe his eyes?

He does not fight back
Tyre weighed 140 lbs while the two officers were over 200 lbs and muscular.
Fox news sees exactly what I see at the beginning... Nichols resisting...

"He appears calm at first, as they order him to get on the ground. Seated with his back to the car, he looks at police, and says slowly, "Stop."

TYRE NICHOLS' MOTHER URGES PEACEFUL PROTESTS: ‘I DON'T WANT US BURNING UP OUR CITIES'

"OK, all right," he continues, as an officer aims a Taser at him. They repeatedly order him to lay down, then to turn around and to put his hands behind his back.

"You guys are really doing a lot right now," Nichols says. "I’m just trying to go home."

He doesn’t appear to respond to the order to lay on his stomach, and is shown on his side when an officer uses what appears to be pepper spray. At that point, Nichols appears to struggle out of the officers’ grip and get to his feet, running off as they discharge a stun gun."

Had he not resisted, he'd be alive today.

Don't resist.

Side comment: some of these police officers sound like they’re really out of shape.

Maybe they need police officers to maintain a certain physical standard. Seems like these fat asses did more work than they wanted to, got cranky, and took it out on Tyre.

Fox news sees exactly what I see at the beginning... Nichols resisting...

"He appears calm at first, as they order him to get on the ground. Seated with his back to the car, he looks at police, and says slowly, "Stop."

TYRE NICHOLS' MOTHER URGES PEACEFUL PROTESTS: ‘I DON'T WANT US BURNING UP OUR CITIES'

"OK, all right," he continues, as an officer aims a Taser at him. They repeatedly order him to lay down, then to turn around and to put his hands behind his back.

"You guys are really doing a lot right now," Nichols says. "I’m just trying to go home."

He doesn’t appear to respond to the order to lay on his stomach, and is shown on his side when an officer uses what appears to be pepper spray. At that point, Nichols appears to struggle out of the officers’ grip and get to his feet, running off as they discharge a stun gun."

Had he not resisted, he'd be alive today.

Don't resist.
What I saw was the cops ordering him to get on the ground and Nichols responds….I am on the ground

He was not fighting or resisting
Nichols was the only one on the scene who is calm

The cops went right to Taser…….For a Traffic Stop

So, what happened that night?

It is not completely clear but it appears the Cops were trying to pull him over. He was close to home and may have been trying to stop somewhere close to his house.
The cops were pissed that he did not pull over right away and wanted him out of the car and in cuffs

They end up Tasering him and spraying his face with Pepper Spray

He ran from the taser and tried to run home

When the cops caught him, they beat the shit out of him for running.

He was 80 yards from home and was calling for his mother

Side comment: some of these police officers sound like they’re really out of shape.

Maybe they need police officers to maintain a certain physical standard. Seems like these fat asses did more work than they wanted to, got cranky, and took it out on Tyre.

I had the same observation …..they were huffing and puffing for a long time
Seems they spend a lot of time in the gym , they look muscular, but not on the track

Tyre Nichols weighed 140 lbs
Shouldn’t have been that hard to control him

After seeing the footage… There is nothing surprising to be seen by any party involved….

And we're still going to get calls from all Leftists to defund and eliminate all law enforcement. Well except for those who bear allegiance to the almighty DNC and their Communist agenda.
Defunding the police is stupid. If anything, they need more funding along with more accountability.

Forum List

Back