example----he is claiming that there is religious freedom
and equality in Iran and Egypt etc etc

for those who do not understand---tinni is attempting
to claim that since most islamic countries have written
statements that there is religious freedom and equality
of all people in their lands-----that it is so. For
example----he is claiming that there is religious freedom
and equality in Iran and Egypt etc etc

No he is not. Why do you make up stories Rosie?

Israel uniquely divides it's citizenry. There is no such thing as an Israeli - you are either an Israeli Jew or an Israeli non-Jew and that affects where you can live, what property you can buy, whether or not you can get building permits and what roads you can use.

Why am I a racist for not wanting to be resident of "Palestine"? I want to live in a Jewish state, with my people. like you said, it called the right for self definition. I don't see racism here.

That is self determination and it is the right of the natives not foreigners.
But, Tinnie, most of these Arabs or their ancestors were foreigners who came from the impoverished surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. Imagine if those Jews didn't come to join their fellow Jews who were already living there, then the Arabs would have just stayed in their own countries. Hmm, I wonder what country Tinnie's relatives came from -- Egypt?? Syria?? He does seem to have a resemblance to Salam Fayyed of the Palestine Authority.

Why am I a racist for not wanting to be resident of "Palestine"? I want to live in a Jewish state, with my people. like you said, it called the right for self definition. I don't see racism here.

But, Tinnie, most of these Arabs or their ancestors were foreigners who came from the impoverished surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. Imagine if those Jews didn't come to join their fellow Jews who were already living there, then the Arabs would have just stayed in their own countries. Hmm, I wonder what country Tinnie's relatives came from -- Egypt?? Syria?? He does seem to have a resemblance to Salam Fayyed of the Palestine Authority.

most of these Arabs or their ancestors were foreigners who came from the impoverished surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them.

Do you have immigration stats that would prove your claim?

most of these Arabs or their ancestors were foreigners who came from the impoverished surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them.

Do you have immigration stats that would prove your claim?
I had a stack of immigration stats but the goat ate them.

tzipi should go back to munching on little seeds-----she is getting
more and more idiotic

Yep.. When the Zionist movement began there were around 250,000 Arabs in "Palestine" after the Jews started returning, rebuilding and reclaiming the land, the Arabs flocked in for the work. The British eventually put quotas on the number of Jews during WWII there were no such restrictions on the Arabs, plenty of Jews were sent back to the death camps in Europe. I'm sure Sherry would approve of this:cuckoo:

The White Paper of 1939, also known as the MacDonald White Paper after Malcolm MacDonald, the British Colonial Secretary who presided over it, was a policy paper issued by the British government under Neville Chamberlain in which the idea of partitioning the Mandate for Palestine, as recommended in the Peel Commission Report of 1937, was abandoned in favour of creating an independent Palestine governed by Palestinian Arabs and Jews in proportion to their numbers in the population by 1939 (section I). A limit of 75,000 Jewish immigrants was set for the five-year period 1940-1944, consisting of a regular yearly quota of 10,000, and a supplementary quota of 25,000, spread out over the same period, to cover refugee emergencies. After this cut-off date, further immigration would depend on the permission of the Arab majority (section II). Restrictions were also placed on the rights of Jews to buy land from Arabs

White Paper of 1939 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the british aquiescence to arab/muslim demands to prevent jews
from escaping the filth of BOTH nazi and islamic oppression in the 1930s and 1940s was a GROSS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY----it cost
lives in both my own family (europian background) and in the family
of my husband (background in lands invaded by and occupied by meccan dogs) that filth is the filth of ISA-WORSHIP

Jews are natives in Israel.

Indeed, and the Palestinians recognize those native Jews as legitimate citizens of Palestine.

Yes, and they never signed up for living under Arab government.

Or even British, for that matter.

Indeed, I hear that the Palestinians wanted the US to be the mandate but got stuck with the British who screwed the place royal. If the US was the mandate there would probably be peace there now. We would not have seen all this war.

Forum List

Back