U dub senior has sex with 12 year old

Omar_Abdelbadie_lab_coat.jpg

Omar the pedophile

You said the p word.

Sometimes you just have to make someone else THINK the p-word, and it's an accusation.

They can get abortions, and never be reported to CSD, or to their parents.

Cuz it's all relative. Kids have a right to have sex without any interference. That's what kids do. Especially in liberal households.

There is a pretty big difference between two children fooling around and the rape of a child by an adult. Seems a little disturbing that you would equate the two.

I didn't see anywhere where it said she was raped. In fact, it said they smoked a little grass and had consensual sex. Why are you so bigoted about two people having consensual sex? Is it hurting you? Why are you poking your nose in their business?

They can get abortions, and never be reported to CSD, or to their parents.

Cuz it's all relative. Kids have a right to have sex without any interference. That's what kids do. Especially in liberal households.

There is a pretty big difference between two children fooling around and the rape of a child by an adult. Seems a little disturbing that you would equate the two.

I didn't see anywhere where it said she was raped. In fact, it said they smoked a little grass and had consensual sex. Why are you so bigoted about two people having consensual sex? Is it hurting you? Why are you poking your nose in their business?

It isn't legal in Washington State, nor in any other US state, for an adult to have sex with a child of 12. It isn't consensual sex when one person is underage; it is either statutory rape or child rape. The age of consent in all US states is between 16 and 18.

Last edited:

It isn't legal in Washington State, nor in any other US state, as far as I know, for an adult to have sex with a child of 12. It isn't consensual sex when one person it underage; it is either statutory rape or child rape.
Well laws don't mean shit. Our own government ignores laws like they're nothing more than suggestions. Not only that, laws can very easily be changed.

Who are you to say who can have sex and who can't? You some kind of bigot? Where's your tolerance? I thought you liberals were all opened minded and enlightened and shit.

Omar_Abdelbadie_lab_coat.jpg

Omar the pedophile

You said the p word.

Sometimes you just have to make someone else THINK the p-word, and it's an accusation.

Yes, no more calling them pedophiles. Now it's "minor attracted persons."

Is Pedophilia Next On The Agenda? | Culture Rev

That was an interesting read, 007.

From the link:

------"there is another group that is demanding their rights – pedophiles, oops, MAPs (minor attracted persons)." :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Oh, I see: we just make up shit and fling at it liberals. Okay.....

Make up shit... WTF are you talking about? All the pedop.... ooops... MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS... have to do is follow the homos playbook and they're in, and so on down the line. Bestiality, polygamy, hell let's just open the flood gates. No one should have the right to tell another person what's right or wrong for them sexually, otherwise you're just an intolerant BIGOT. You're a PEDOPHOBE. Just ask the homos... and all you libroids that fully support them. I mean c'mon, are you going to try and tell me that consensual sex between two heteros is worse than two men fucking each other up the poop chute?

Last edited:
Make up shit... WTF are you talking about? All the pedop.... ooops... MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS... have to do is follow the homos playbook and they're in, and so on down the line. Bestiality, polygamy, hell let's just open the flood gates. No one should have the right to tell another person what's right or wrong for them sexually, otherwise you're just an intolerant BIGOT. You're a PEDOPHOBE. Just ask the homos... and all you libroids that fully support them. I mean c'mon, are you going to try and tell me that consensual sex between two heteros is worse than two men fucking each other up the poop chute?

I find it interesting that you're so insecure that you have to limit yourself to only arguing against stances that no poster here is taking.

Are our actual opinions really that intimidating for you?

Now watch all the pro-abortion assholes flock to this thread to say it's all relative, and shouldn't be a crime, and they did the same thing when they were young.....

And anyone who dares to point out the illegality of such actions heads to bandom.

Not sure what abortion has to do with this thread.

To the likes of KG, EVERYTHING is about abortion.....

I find it interesting that you're so insecure that you have to limit yourself to only arguing against stances that no poster here is taking.

Are our actual opinions really that intimidating for you?

:clap2:

Hollywood is notorious for this kinda stuff. Major reason Corey Haim had such substance abuse problems.

Now watch all the pro-abortion assholes flock to this thread to say it's all relative, and shouldn't be a crime, and they did the same thing when they were young.....

And anyone who dares to point out the illegality of such actions heads to bandom.

Not sure what abortion has to do with this thread.

Why are the conservatives talking about abortion, homosexuality and bestiality?

This thread is about heterosexual men, such as Ted Nugent and others, having sex with underage girls, with children essentially: pedophilia.

Why are they saying liberals support pedophilia? No liberal on this thread, or, to my knowledge, anywhere on this board, has suggested any such thing.

Nor has any liberal on this thread, nor anywhere on this forum, supported bestiality. :confused:

You have to understand...it's all the fault of the gays and legal abortion. Even when hetero men commit statutory rape...it's the fault of the gays and abortion. Always. No exceptions.

Should we celebrate this deviancy?

This is really funny and bizarre. It's like the OP and other conservatives on this thread expected the liberals to come on this thread and post that what the man did to that little girl is okay. And though the liberals are not doing that, the OP and the others are pretending they are. So they are responding to liberal posts that don't exist. It's pretty wierd and creepy: like they are talking to themselves or something...they are responding to things that aren't being said. How desperate can you get? Psycho.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back