U.N. pleads with Syria to airlift aid to starving civilians

Ignored? None. Intervened? Only when countries get together and agree to intervene. Are you suggesting the UN should intervene everywhere and be given massive global power and control of all the world's militaries?
Oh boy, a bunch of rich people sitting around talking about hundreds of thousands being slaughtered and going tsk tsk. Hundreds of billions of dollars spent every year so mass murderers can get a letter saying how disappointed the UN is with them.

Purpose of the United Nations:
To ensure international peace and security. The main purpose of the United Nations is to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights and ultimately world peace.

EPIC FAIL.
So you want the UN to have the power to control the world's military's and send them wherever they want, even if the countries who own those military's don't was to send them? Wow what a globalist you are.
I'm a put up or shut up and go away kinda guy.

UN has had zero impact upon international peace, security, human rights, economic development etc etc.
Time for the world to stop pissing away hundreds of billions a year on it. But I'm willing to compromise. Move the UN to Chad. Let the filthy rich UN ambassadors get a taste of what they are supposed to be working on.
Zero impact? You're an embarrassment. Through the UN countries that would normally have nothing to do with each other end up having dialogue, working on various projects together, etc. The UN may have its failings, but you retarded rubes who want it disbanded are an embarrassment, and have absolutely no idea why it was created in the first place.
Zero impact. Feel free to prove me wrong.

And to think nations had no routine dialogue prior to the UN simply displays your brainwashing.
The UN is not going anywhere. The U.S. is not stupid enough to leave the UN. The UN was created for a reason, and continues to exist for a reason. If you're too stupid to grasp why then that's your own problem.

Oh boy, a bunch of rich people sitting around talking about hundreds of thousands being slaughtered and going tsk tsk. Hundreds of billions of dollars spent every year so mass murderers can get a letter saying how disappointed the UN is with them.

Purpose of the United Nations:
To ensure international peace and security. The main purpose of the United Nations is to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights and ultimately world peace.

EPIC FAIL.
So you want the UN to have the power to control the world's military's and send them wherever they want, even if the countries who own those military's don't was to send them? Wow what a globalist you are.

UN has had zero impact upon international peace, security, human rights, economic development etc etc.
Time for the world to stop pissing away hundreds of billions a year on it. But I'm willing to compromise. Move the UN to Chad. Let the filthy rich UN ambassadors get a taste of what they are supposed to be working on.
Zero impact? You're an embarrassment. Through the UN countries that would normally have nothing to do with each other end up having dialogue, working on various projects together, etc. The UN may have its failings, but you retarded rubes who want it disbanded are an embarrassment, and have absolutely no idea why it was created in the first place.

And to think nations had no routine dialogue prior to the UN simply displays your brainwashing.
The UN is not going anywhere. The U.S. is not stupid enough to leave the UN. The UN was created for a reason, and continues to exist for a reason. If you're too stupid to grasp why then that's your own problem.
I know it's not going away. End Times involve a one world government.

And people have been dumbed down enough now to not know that when something is a continuous failure it's time to make changes.

I know it's not going away. End Times involve a one world government.

And people have been dumbed down enough now to not know that when something is a continuous failure it's time to make changes.
End times. Wow. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back