U. of Penn teaching aide: " I always call on black female students first, white men last

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U. Of Penn Teaching Aide: I “Always” Calls On Black Female Students First, White Men Last

University of Pennsylvania teaching assistant Stephanie McKellop said Monday that she “always” calls on black women students first and white men last.

------------------------------------------
And yah can't see how you and now your kids , and their kids are getting their brains smeared with indoctrinated BS. Bill Ayres is all around and the leftst are so fkn retarded they can't ever pick up on it.

U. Of Penn Teaching Aide: I “Always” Calls On Black Female Students First, White Men Last

University of Pennsylvania teaching assistant Stephanie McKellop said Monday that she “always” calls on black women students first and white men last.

And yah can't see how you and now your kids , and their kids are getting their brains smeared with indoctrinated BS. Bill Ayres is all around and the leftst are so fkn retarded they can't ever pick up on it.
By the time it gets to the white men, finally someone can answer the question correctly. All you have to do I look deep down and realize the outcome...

Black Female student?

• Banned

By the time it gets to the white men, finally someone can answer the question correctly. All you have to do I look deep down and realize the outcome...

Black Female student?

Infowars actually woke her up " obama cell phone lady'.

How is that woman, completely open about her racial and sexual discrimination not instantly dismissed upon her confession of discrimination? Answer: Nothing is as indiscriminately applied as our attitudes toward discrimination.

• Banned

Black Female student?

upload_2017-10-20_8-59-44.png

• Banned
How is that woman, completely open about her racial and sexual discrimination not instantly dismissed upon her confession of discrimination? Answer: Nothing is as discriminatory applied as our attitudes toward discrimination.

Because the leftist still haven't figured out how they use the weak minded to get the votes they want. They tell them what they want to hear just like Hillary and Obama did and they never see them do a gawd dam thing.

Whatever they do democrats can't seem to get it through their heads , sleezes like this fill their heads with lies they sell them bs so they win once again the votes.

They use their people as slaves to keep money and power even on the lower levels of Gov.

Forum List

Back