U.S.A. Today Twitter Poll Goes To Pence By A Long Shot

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The fake news polling tells us every day Trump has no chance but the anecdotal evidence just keeps on pilling up against their numbers.

1602179062396.png

The fake news polling tells us every day Trump has no chance but the anecdotal evidence just keeps on pilling up against their numbers.

View attachment 398732

Sorry, don't know what manure this is. Here's a poll from people who actually do it for a living.

PS - The fly stole the show. Make sure he's at the next Presidential debate....just get him a mask. :)

View attachment 398732

Sorry, don't know what manure this is. Here's a poll from people who actually do it for a living.

PS - The fly stole the show. Make sure he's at the next Presidential debate....just get him a mask. :)

This reminds me of the old Drudge polls. Vote/ Dump cookies/ Vote again!
Trump supporters have learned this trick well. You can also set up a bot to do it for you!!
Btw, that Fly checked itself into Walter Reed. Combination of hairspray overdose and boredom. :D

1297270.jpg

Last edited:
Online poll? Dismissed. :rolleyes-41:

That's what Hillaryous said.

You think we should have been listening to online polls? ARe you retarded?

The state polls said she could lose she was within the margin of error in many state polls

Online polls a bot can flood they're useless in most cases. And even if you made it very difficult to automate responses you could still just manually mess up the results

It should be more like 80/20....you would have to have an IQ of about 3 to think that Harris kicked Pences butt

You're a loony toon if you actually believe that. But I'll grant you one thing: Few are better than Mike Pence calmly telling lies and keeping a straight face.

View attachment 398732

Trump supporters have learned this trick well. You can also set up a bot to do it for you!!
Btw, that Fly checked itself into Walter Reed. Combination of hairspray overdose and boredom. :D

1297270.jpg

Did the doctor's treating the fly have to sign an NDA? I heard the fly put out a statement saying that he stayed so long because he'd found some good shit. :auiqs.jpg:

While both candidates dodged most of the direct questions, Harris clearly did a better job articulating policy positions. Pence was his usual smarmy self.

It should be more like 80/20....you would have to have an IQ of about 3 to think that Harris kicked Pences butt

Maybe if you live in the basement and don't realize that Kamala's statements are lies. Although even then Pence came out better, so yes you are correct.

There's one thing I'd be interested to know: If there really are any actual "undecideds" at this point, I wonder (a) how many were waiting to see how Harris did, given the relatively higher chance she'd end up in the White House, and (b) what her performance did to settle that question for them, one way or the other.

I'd guess that they'd feel comfy for Biden if they decided she just held her own. But it's tough to imagine that there really are many undecideds left.

There's one thing I'd be interested to know: If there really are any actual "undecideds" at this point, I wonder (a) how many were waiting to see how Harris did, given the relatively higher chance she'd end up in the White House, and (b) what her performance did to settle that question for them, one way or the other.

I'd guess that they'd feel comfy for Biden if they decided she just held her own. But it's tough to imagine that there really are many undecideds left.

She held her own. He failed to make any ground up. A wash.
I think just about everyone has made their minds up.
But, we still have three and a half weeks to go.
I wonder if we've reached bottom yet. :)

There are no undecideds between Trump and Biden. More likely the undecideds are between voting and not.

how many would agree with me? Her vicious, sardonic, little bitter, giggle NAUSEATED me

I thought Kamala's laughter was great.
On the flip side , the annoying holier than thou albino dude was SERIOUSLY annoying.
How many times did Susan Page have to say "Thank you Mr Vice President" when his fucking time was up and he wouldn't STFU?
I'll check for a count, but it was at least 100.

View attachment 398732

1297270.jpg

Did the doctor's treating the fly have to sign an NDA? I heard the fly put out a statement saying that he stayed so long because he'd found some good shit. :auiqs.jpg:

While both candidates dodged most of the direct questions, Harris clearly did a better job articulating policy positions. Pence was his usual smarmy self.
The fly got confused; it was looking for Kamel Toes’s crotch.

Forum List

Back