U.S.A. Today Twitter Poll Goes To Pence By A Long Shot

PS - The fly stole the show. Make sure he's at the next Presidential debate....just get him a mask.
So, you watched the debate and all you have to offer is a random fly and a fake poll. "Come on man!!"

I did. 538 is not a fake poll. They do polling for a living. Jeez.
Pence didn't land a glove. But he did prove why he's the perfect running mate for Trump.
Harris missed a couple of openings to slam him and take the win outright.
A wash. But a welcome difference from last Tuesday night.

The fly was just an unexpected bonus. :)

The fake news polling tells us every day Trump has no chance but the anecdotal evidence just keeps on pilling up against their numbers.

View attachment 398732

Sorry, don't know what manure this is. Here's a poll from people who actually do it for a living.

PS - The fly stole the show. Make sure he's at the next Presidential debate....just get him a mask. :)

This reminds me of the old Drudge polls. Vote/ Dump cookies/ Vote again!
Trump supporters have learned this trick well. You can also set up a bot to do it for you!!
Btw, that Fly checked itself into Walter Reed. Combination of hairspray overdose and boredom. :D

1297270.jpg

Did the doctor's treating the fly have to sign an NDA? I heard the fly put out a statement saying that he stayed so long because he'd found some good shit. :auiqs.jpg:

While both candidates dodged most of the direct questions, Harris clearly did a better job articulating policy positions. Pence was his usual smarmy self.

doctors are supposed to ND even without an "agreement"

PS - The fly stole the show. Make sure he's at the next Presidential debate....just get him a mask.
So, you watched the debate and all you have to offer is a random fly and a fake poll. "Come on man!!"

Pence didn't land a glove. But he did prove why he's the perfect running mate for Trump.

Nobody uses 538. Yeah we know you like insects like Kamala.

The fake news polling tells us every day Trump has no chance but the anecdotal evidence just keeps on pilling up against their numbers.

View attachment 398732

Sorry, don't know what manure this is. Here's a poll from people who actually do it for a living.

PS - The fly stole the show. Make sure he's at the next Presidential debate....just get him a mask. :)

This reminds me of the old Drudge polls. Vote/ Dump cookies/ Vote again!
Trump supporters have learned this trick well. You can also set up a bot to do it for you!!
Btw, that Fly checked itself into Walter Reed. Combination of hairspray overdose and boredom. :D

1297270.jpg

Did the doctor's treating the fly have to sign an NDA? I heard the fly put out a statement saying that he stayed so long because he'd found some good shit. :auiqs.jpg:

While both candidates dodged most of the direct questions, Harris clearly did a better job articulating policy positions. Pence was his usual smarmy self.

doctors are supposed to ND even without an "agreement"

So Trump doesn't trust his doctors? Listen, we expect more of presidents. And there is NO president in my lifetime that has been less forthcoming about their medical information than Dotard J Drumpf.

It should be more like 80/20....you would have to have an IQ of about 3 to think that Harris kicked Pences butt

how many would agree with me? Her vicious, sardonic, little bitter, giggle NAUSEATED me

I thought Kamala's laughter was great.
On the flip side , the annoying holier than thou albino dude was SERIOUSLY annoying.
How many times did Susan Page have to say "Thank you Mr Vice President" when his fucking time was up and he wouldn't STFU?
I'll check for a count, but it was at least 100.
Normally the VP debates do absolutely nothing to change how an election will go.......no harm not foul type of things so most if not all other vp debates are hardly even discussed.

But Joe ho really really brought a lot of interest to the debate and to the Joe and Hoe team.

1) She flat out lied about taxes being increased among other things
2) She took the side of the protestors in the Breonna drug gang righteous cop shooting
3) she smirked and used a fake emotional manipulative voice that was insulting to female viewers
4) She refused to answer questions and actually made that painfully clear at the debate which has
a) Provided Trumps team with plenty of commercial fodder
b) Provided trump ammo to get biden at the next debate
c) pissed off hispanic voters
d) did nothing to encourage blacks to vote much less multivote for lying biden who even most blacks have got to realize by now are being lied to by Joe and his Hoe
e) made it clear that under Trump to dems who like fREECHIT---------have been getting FREECHIT---------but under Joe and HOE--------there is no telling what will and wont be because they are just lying and trying to conceal the truth.

Normally the VP debates do absolutely nothing to change how an election will go.......no harm not foul type of things so most if not all other vp debates are hardly even discussed.

But Joe ho really really brought a lot of interest to the debate and to the Joe and Hoe team.

2) She took the side of the protestors in the Breonna drug gang righteous cop shooting
3) she smirked and used a fake emotional manipulative voice that was insulting to female viewers
4) She refused to answer questions and actually made that painfully clear at the debate which has
d) did nothing to encourage blacks to vote much less multivote for lying biden who even most blacks have got to realize by now are being lied to by Joe and his Hoe
e) made it clear that under Trump to dems who like fREECHIT---------have been getting FREECHIT---------but under Joe and HOE--------there is no telling what will and wont be because they are just lying and trying to conceal the truth.

Best of luck with those bogus talking points on 11-3 TurtleBoy. Yer gonna need it - BIGLY!! ;)

Last edited:
It should be more like 80/20....you would have to have an IQ of about 3 to think that Harris kicked Pences butt

how many would agree with me? Her vicious, sardonic, little bitter, giggle NAUSEATED me

On the flip side , the annoying holier than thou albino dude was SERIOUSLY annoying.
How many times did Susan Page have to say "Thank you Mr Vice President" when his fucking time was up and he wouldn't STFU?

all true----but over the heads of MANY vulnerable people

There's one thing I'd be interested to know: If there really are any actual "undecideds" at this point, I wonder (a) how many were waiting to see how Harris did, given the relatively higher chance she'd end up in the White House, and (b) what her performance did to settle that question for them, one way or the other.

I'd guess that they'd feel comfy for Biden if they decided she just held her own. But it's tough to imagine that there really are many undecideds left.
There are no undecideds between Trump and Biden. More likely the undecideds are between voting and not.
Could also be people smart to not vote D or R. Most of those polls only give you three choices D, R or undecided.

So Trump doesn't trust his doctors? Listen, we expect more of presidents. And there is NO president in my lifetime that has been less forthcoming about their medical information than Dotard J Drumpf.

Do you know anything at all about the real health of FDR or John Kennedy?

I wasn't alive for for FDR and was a tiny little boy when JFK was assassinated.
Was discussing LBJ through the present idiot.
Hell, we even got to see LBJ's gallbladder surgery scar (WAY TMI BTW)

EjnNv7aXsAEF2Nm.jpg

She sneered and jeered at Pence when he was calling out her record, her policies. She would have come off stronger if she stood by the record and policies Pence was calling her out.

I wasn't alive for for FDR and was a tiny little boy when JFK was assassinated.
Was discussing LBJ through the present idiot.
Hell, we even got to see LBJ's gallbladder surgery scar (TMI BTW)

EjnNv7aXsAEF2Nm.jpg

oh yeah -----his belly shot-----I had forgotten

You're racist as fuck.

Nobody uses 538. Yeah we know you like insects like Kamala.
538 is an average of polls compiled from many polls. 538 and Clear Politics, another compilation of polls for determining an average are both widely used.

You're racist as fuck.

anti-albino racism?

Forum List

Back