U.S.A. Today Twitter Poll Goes To Pence By A Long Shot

It should be more like 80/20....you would have to have an IQ of about 3 to think that Harris kicked Pences butt

how many would agree with me? Her vicious, sardonic, little bitter, giggle NAUSEATED me

I thought Kamala's laughter was great.
On the flip side , the annoying holier than thou albino dude was SERIOUSLY annoying.
How many times did Susan Page have to say "Thank you Mr Vice President" when his fucking time was up and he wouldn't STFU?
I'll check for a count, but it was at least 100.
You're racist as fuck.

Buh-Bye newbie! :bye1:

It should be more like 80/20....you would have to have an IQ of about 3 to think that Harris kicked Pences butt

how many would agree with me? Her vicious, sardonic, little bitter, giggle NAUSEATED me

Did it? I'm so happy to hear that. I couldn't have stood by while he lied about my record, distorted my platform, and tried to cover up his own incompetence with a straight face either.

I would have been nauseated by a man who tried to deflect from his utter failure to save lives by falsely claiming that Ms. Harris was denigrating the work and sacrifices of the American people by characterizing THEIR efforts as failures. She blamed the leadership for the failure of their corona virus strategy, or lack thereof, their failures to prepare for the pandemic, their failures promote good public health policy, and their complete failure to follow the advice of the scientists and public health experts.

I thought Kamala's laughter was great.
On the flip side , the annoying holier than thou albino dude was SERIOUSLY annoying.
How many times did Susan Page have to say "Thank you Mr Vice President" when his fucking time was up and he wouldn't STFU?
I'll check for a count, but it was at least 100.
You're racist as fuck.

Buh-Bye newbie! :bye1:
Later racist.

Forum List

Back