🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U. S. Army Opens Grueling 'Ranger' Course To Women (They Won't Be Able To Cut It)

Here in Charleston we have The Citadel military college. It was forced to accept women in 1996. Many have made it and graduated. I didnt go there. But many alumni comment on how far the standards had to be lowered...and as a result its now quite common to see male cadets with fat guts because the standards dropped.
Got any photos of those fat cadets? We`ll wait.

LOL. Grew up around Eastern Oregon. Some of those gals would laugh at that course. And women, for the most part, are mentally tougher than men.

Your right. There are some woman who could do it and some who couldn't.

I've seen some rural NH women who would laugh at it as well. But I really must say that most will wash out.

I have yet to meet anyone who could laugh at Ranger school.

Those who do laugh obviously have never been through it

Here in Charleston we have The Citadel military college. It was forced to accept women in 1996. Many have made it and graduated. I didnt go there. But many alumni comment on how far the standards had to be lowered...and as a result its now quite common to see male cadets with fat guts because the standards dropped.
Got any photos of those fat cadets? We`ll wait.

Just because someone is heavy does not mean he isn't also damn strong. Off the top of my head:
Vince+Wilfork+Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+New+England+NTQa9ehj9T6l.jpg

Once again the problem is not that women are allowed to take the course, the problem is as they fail the Government will force the Army to change the standards. The Marine Course is an example of that. Women can not pass it so the Government is talking about LOWERING the standards.

Forum List

Back