U.S.Capitol on lockdown

That is what the media and Democrats have done. Let's try putting the blame where it belongs.
Ah, the party of excuses comes up with more excuses. I'm shocked, I tell ya! Shocked. This is my shocked face --> :ack-1:

All this criticism of Trump is nothing more than the Communist Party USA covering up the fact that they stole the election from the American people.

Useful Idiots jump on that bandwagon.
Still, Impeached Trump is kicked to the curb. Cry about communism all you want, it's just music to my ears at this point.

:dance:

This is the kind of mindless shit we are getting from the filthy Libtards now.

Coke wouldn't even exist if Patriots hadn't challenged the oppressive government a couple of hundred years ago.

They are just like all these Moon Bats. They don't know a damn thing about Liberty and they sure as hell have no moral foundation.

Piss on Coke and the other Useful Idiots of the Communists.

1610066275362.png

In all 4 of the states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada, a paper ballot is produced by the voting machines. None are connected to the Internet during elections.
The seriousness of this assault acknowledged and aside, who checks that "None are connected to the Internet during elections" and how can that be verified? I don't think it can be (with for-profit corporations still building and maintaining the machines). Also, each "paper ballot" is printed after the vote is submitted, not simultaneously, which opens the door for shenanigans. Vote tampering after the fact , not "voter fraud." In the end, the only way to go is hand marked, hand counted paper ballots.
For some of the machines it's pretty easy, they don't have an Internet connection. Dominion machines generally do, however there is no need to connect their machines to the Internet because all election processing is done locally. Since there are several machine manufactures with different models, it's hard to say exactly what provisions are made for Internet Connection. However all of them have one thing in common. All vote collection and processing is controlled locally. There is no need to connect the machines to the Internet during the election or during vote processing. The Internet connection is used strictly to download software updates and all states require validation and recertification after any software or hardware update. When voting software is change, the machine must be reset and a templet of the ballot must entered so there is no way at the polls the software could be modified without tipping off election officials.

To flip votes in this election, the flipper would have to know which states and how many votes to flip before the election. For example, Florida was forecast to be very close and with 29 electoral votes it would be a likely target. However it was not that close. Our flipper could have flipped up to 180,000 votes and it would have had no effect. To have a good chance of changing the election results at least a half million votes would have to be flipped in 8 to 10 states which have different types of machines from different manufactures. And even if our Flipper was lucky enough pick the right states and right numbers, he would likely raise an audit flag. Audit records are produce by every vote and it is not subject to software manipulation. So running a full audit of the election would uncover the fraud.

The new Democracy Suite Voting System from Dominion allows the voter after enter all voting data to press the print button and print his ballot out for review and then deposit in a ballot. An image of ballot is stored in the machine as an audit record.

Hey, what did they THINK would happen after their total abuse of We The People....Remember this? The bitch in white tearing up our duly elected President's state of the union speech.

LOL, now they can hide in their safe spaces from unarmed women and senior citizen veterans.

A 3rd party is born of today. There will be so many people that dump both parties. You watch baby.

How about the America First party?

How about the American Nazi Party

Let's hope Trump starts declassifying his ass off right now and keeps it up until Jan. 20th.
LOL

He'll either be 25th'd or impeached again before he gets to do that.
He can do it anytime he wants. Lawyers will handle the impeachment, and Trump will handle the declassification. You worried assflap?
If he gets impeached again, it won't be like the last one. This one will be over in 24-48 hours. And this one will result in a conviction in the Senate. Git him out now.
It does not rise to the standard of a high crime or misdemeanor. The end.
Sure it does. Inciting a seditious insurrection to storm the Capitol. I can't wait to see all the charges brought against him when he leaves office. This will just be one of many.
The FBI is going to arrest them and never release their names because they are Anti_Fa of BLM.

Hey, what did they THINK would happen after their total abuse of We The People....Remember this? The bitch in white tearing up our duly elected President's state of the union speech.

LOL, now they can hide in their safe spaces from unarmed women and senior citizen veterans.

A 3rd party is born of today. There will be so many people that dump both parties. You watch baby.

Biden won. That is the Nazi Party.

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
Unfortunately this was not a protest. They were on federal property uninvited. They assaulted federal employees. They damaged / broke federal property. These are all acts listed under sedition. Once they passed that barricade it ceased being a protest. Then it became sedition.

Unfortunately this was not a protest. They were on federal property uninvited. They assaulted federal employees. They damaged / broke federal property. These are all acts listed under sedition. Once they passed that barricade it ceased being a protest. Then it became sedition.

I support that also if necessary.

They were anti-fa and BLM.

Let's hope Trump starts declassifying his ass off right now and keeps it up until Jan. 20th.
LOL

He can do it anytime he wants. Lawyers will handle the impeachment, and Trump will handle the declassification. You worried assflap?
If he gets impeached again, it won't be like the last one. This one will be over in 24-48 hours. And this one will result in a conviction in the Senate. Git him out now.
Sure it does. Inciting a seditious insurrection to storm the Capitol. I can't wait to see all the charges brought against him when he leaves office. This will just be one of many.
The FBI is going to arrest them and never release their names because they are Anti_Fa of BLM.
If they were ANTIFA or BLM I don’t understand why Trump would have thanked them after telling them to go home. And that he loved them and to remember this moment. Damn shame twitter made him delete those particular tweets. Based on Trumps posts himself I’m pretty sure they weren’t ANTIFA or BLM

You support sedition if necessary? That’s a federal offense. Big jail time. It could have been just a protest if they had stayed behind the barriers.

I think they are already formed somewhere. If people would only knew what a real NAZI was. Public school will not tell it.

You support sedition if necessary? That’s a federal offense. Big jail time. It could have been just a protest if they had stayed behind the barriers.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

LOL

If they were ANTIFA or BLM I don’t understand why Trump would have thanked them after telling them to go home. And that he loved them and to remember this moment. Damn shame twitter made him delete those particular tweets. Based on Trumps posts himself I’m pretty sure they weren’t ANTIFA or BLM
He thanked them for a job well done. They will go down in history as the first Americans led by a US president who successful assaulted the US Capital. Now that's one for the history books.

Last edited:
If Twitter executives disagree with Trump's “tweets” -- I am sure they have their own accounts to post from -- but we the people do not expect a major social media platform to censor or delete communications from the President of the United States.

We cannot even have a civil discussion -- let alone socialize -- on the Twitter platform if we don't know who is saying what on Twitter, and leftist Jew-owned mainstream media are so intent on portraying a different and more negative picture of Trump than what he himself is putting forth online.

And no, not everything Trump posts or “tweets” is positive -- people have to face up to some ugly truths, and we have a right to view uncensored public communications from our President directly as posted.

Forum List

Back