U.S.Capitol on lockdown

1610067755396.png

Let's hope Trump starts declassifying his ass off right now and keeps it up until Jan. 20th.
LOL

He'll either be 25th'd or impeached again before he gets to do that.
He can do it anytime he wants. Lawyers will handle the impeachment, and Trump will handle the declassification. You worried assflap?
If he gets impeached again, it won't be like the last one. This one will be over in 24-48 hours. And this one will result in a conviction in the Senate. Git him out now.
It does not rise to the standard of a high crime or misdemeanor. The end.
Sure it does. Inciting a seditious insurrection to storm the Capitol. I can't wait to see all the charges brought against him when he leaves office. This will just be one of many.
The FBI is going to arrest them and never release their names because they are Anti_Fa of BLM.
If they were ANTIFA or BLM I don’t understand why Trump would have thanked them after telling them to go home. And that he loved them and to remember this moment. Damn shame twitter made him delete those particular tweets. Based on Trumps posts himself I’m pretty sure they weren’t ANTIFA or BLM
He thanked them for a job well done. They will go down in history as the first successful assault on the US Capital since 1812.

And deservedly so.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

The US congress put shopping bags over their heads and fled into tunnels like rats at the mere sight of some patriots, and there are still dumb faggots who think the optics were bad for us.
1610068053603.png

You support sedition if necessary? That’s a federal offense. Big jail time.
I support gun rights. That too is a federal offense. Big jail time. We're not discounting that they want to put us in prison for as long as possible if they cannot get away with killing us outright.
It could have been just a protest if they had stayed behind the barriers.
But at some point we do have to break out of the prison being imposed on us in America by the Democrat Party as we are demoted from citizens to subjects under “police and active duty military” martial law.

Our votes do not count anymore at our ballot boxes for the Democrat pollsters of city hall and the small-town Republicans who betray us into their hands.

The question becomes now, are there more guns on the side of freedom and liberation for America or on the side of our oppressors and tormentors who will no longer tolerate our opinions peacefully at the official polling places?

On this day in January 2021, a US Air Force veteran was murdered by the US government whilst exerting her first amendment rights enshrined in The Constitution of the United States of America.

At the time of her murder, Senators and Congressmen were cowering in the chamber.

Here is her murderer - as you can see, he is less than 2m from the victim. He took the life of an unarmed US veteran when she presented no threat and was unarmed. Her name is Ashli Babbit a veteran and mother of 4. RIP.

1610068931145.png

1610068948192.png

You support sedition if necessary? That’s a federal offense. Big jail time.
I support gun rights. That too is a federal offense. Big jail time. We're not discounting that they want to put us in prison for as long as possible if they cannot get away with killing us outright.
It could have been just a protest if they had stayed behind the barriers.
But at some point we do have to break out of the prison being imposed on us in America by the Democrat Party as we are demoted from citizens to subjects under “police and active duty military” martial law.

Our votes do not count anymore at our ballot boxes for the Democrat pollsters of city hall and the small-town Republicans who betray us into their hands.

The question becomes now, are there more guns on the side of freedom and liberation for America or on the side of our oppressors and tormentors who will no longer tolerate our opinions peacefully at the official polling places?
I support gun rights. It’s part of our constitution. Though I’m not sure I support three round burst type weapons on the streets. I guess at some point you have to trust in the courts though I know that ain’t saying much. You know I thought that GA Secretary of State had some big ones cuz he didn’t give into Mr Trump. But you know what I now think if there was any way he could have given the state to Trump with perjuring himself he would have. Why do I say this. I read (who knows if anything on either side is true) Secretary of State threw out approximately 300,000 votes of people who supposedly moved. He swore in a court of law that his office had met with a post office rep and went through them. Turns out he did not. When this was taken before a court of law again the judge wanted the Secretary of State and people filing the grievance to sort it out. Secretary of State then made himself unavailable until after election. They closed down ALL of the voting stations in Cobb county in the black section of town because Biden got ALOT of votes from there. But they left the voting stations in the white part of town open. I think after taking the above actions to restrict the vote if there was anyway the Secretary of State could have given me trump the win without being incarcerated he would have. I supposed Mr Trump could have pardoned him.

I support gun rights. It’s part of our constitution. Though I’m not sure I support three round burst type weapons on the streets.
A shotgun is legal with a massive round of buckshot, but not a “three-round-burst” weapon? And why not? The right of the people to keep and bear Arms had better not be subject to petty technicalities like that.

And if a shotgun is legal, then a sawed-off shotgun needs to be legal as well, because it serves no lawful purpose to ban the possession of one thing that can be so easily made from another.

I support gun rights. It’s part of our constitution. Though I’m not sure I support three round burst type weapons on the streets.
A shotgun is legal with a massive round of buckshot, but not a “three-round-burst” weapon? And why not? The right of the people to keep and bear Arms had better not be subject to petty technicalities like that.

And if a shotgun is legal, then a sawed-off shotgun needs to be legal as well, because it serves no lawful purpose to ban the possession of one thing that can be so easily made from another.
That’s probably true

If they were ANTIFA or BLM I don’t understand why Trump would have thanked them after telling them to go home. And that he loved them and to remember this moment. Damn shame twitter made him delete those particular tweets. Based on Trumps posts himself I’m pretty sure they weren’t ANTIFA or BLM
If Twitter executives disagree with Trump's “tweets” -- I am sure they have their own accounts to post from -- but we the people do not expect a major social media platform to censor or delete communications from the President of the United States.

We cannot even have a civil discussion -- let alone socialize -- on the Twitter platform if we don't know who is saying what on Twitter, and leftist Jew-owned mainstream media are so intent on portraying a different and more negative picture of Trump than what he himself is putting forth online.

And no, not everything Trump posts or “tweets” is positive -- people have to face up to some ugly truths, and we have a right to view uncensored public communications from our President directly as posted.
Both Twitter and Facebook have rules as to what you can post. Twitter said. "This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked."
Twitter locked the account because he violated its rules against interfering in elections or other civic processes. Other social platforms have blocked him for inciting violence. Trump knows the rules and violated them.

Twitter is in every way the complete opposite of a public forum in that all access, and content, are entirely controlled by a private entity. User agree to this when become a member. Twitter is not violating the 1st amendment in blocking Trump or other users.

I was appalled at the pictures of the National Guardsmen who took an oath to defend the Constitution but yet were standing in formation to defend the butt pirates that stole a Presidential election. Shame!

In all 4 of the states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada, a paper ballot is produced by the voting machines. None are connected to the Internet during elections.
The seriousness of this assault acknowledged and aside, who checks that "None are connected to the Internet during elections" and how can that be verified? I don't think it can be (with for-profit corporations still building and maintaining the machines). Also, each "paper ballot" is printed after the vote is submitted, not simultaneously, which opens the door for shenanigans. Vote tampering after the fact , not "voter fraud." In the end, the only way to go is hand marked, hand counted paper ballots.
For some of the machines it's pretty easy, they don't have an Internet connection. Dominion machines generally do, however there is no need to connect their machines to the Internet because all election processing is done locally. Since there are several machine manufactures with different models, it's hard to say exactly what provisions are made for Internet Connection. However all of them have one thing in common. All vote collection and processing is controlled locally. There is no need to connect the machines to the Internet during the election or during vote processing. The Internet connection is used strictly to download software updates and all states require validation and recertification after any software or hardware update. When voting software is change, the machine must be reset and a templet of the ballot must entered so there is no way at the polls the software could be modified without tipping off election officials.

To flip votes in this election, the flipper would have to know which states and how many votes to flip before the election. For example, Florida was forecast to be very close and with 29 electoral votes it would be a likely target. However it was not that close. Our flipper could have flipped up to 180,000 votes and it would have had no effect. To have a good chance of changing the election results at least a half million votes would have to be flipped in 8 to 10 states which have different types of machines from different manufactures. And even if our Flipper was lucky enough pick the right states and right numbers, he would likely raise an audit flag. Audit records are produce by every vote and it is not subject to software manipulation. So running a full audit of the election would uncover the fraud.

The new Democracy Suite Voting System from Dominion allows the voter after enter all voting data to press the print button and print his ballot out for review and then deposit in a ballot. An image of ballot is stored in the machine as an audit record.
Thanks for that in depth response, but you're still not really addressing the point. I think it safe to presume that anyone interested in hacking election results (local, state, or national) at this point will be using a very sophisticated, unorthodox method. Something Trump himself could only dream about accomplishing. Of course they'll be no obvious internet connection. No USB cord going to some strange black box. That's a given. Tiny, battery driven, WIFI and spyware technologies abound today. So the question remains "how can {no internet or equivalent methods of remote fiddling) be verified?" I submit once more that it simply can't be.. ever. The machines have to go. It's that simple. They'll always be big money at stake pushing this type of farce along at public expense, just as with the universal testing programs still helping to destroy what's left of our public education system. In neither case should for-profit corporations be involved period. We can begin to relax only when we can drown them all in a bathtub. This should be plain as day to everyone by now. As an aside, "Dominion" is such a telling name it's truly hilarious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back