U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Can you provide any disinterested, third party study results comparing machines to no machines that support your stated preferences and/or conclusions?
I can provide the fact that nobody has a shred.of evidence or any good reason whatsoever to believe there was any massive fraud or problem with our system, amd that not one ounce of money or resources should be spent chasing those idiotic fantasies.
Sorry, not how it works. There is zero evidemce there. None. Else, take it to the authorities and to court. Or shut the hell up already. It's that simple.
The FBI is shredding ballots. Those ballots are evidence, You must be paid to always post there is 0 evidence. You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope.
Oh look, another insane fairy tale. Zero evidence. Zero evidence in court. Zero evidence provided to the authorities. You have nothing. Nada.
Why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA? Because the ballots are evidence. As I have said before the mass censorship is an admission of guilt. Now more than ever people will know the election was stolen and this a very sloppy cover up that has totally failed. No one is forgetting anything.
The photos show wastepaper, not ballots being shredded.

There is no evidence that the boxes photographed in Georgia on Jan. 6 were filled with shredded ballots.

This came from a tweet that was identified as having been taken at the Georgia World Congress Center in Fulton County. The BBC reported that the county’s elections director, Richard Barron, told reporters that the papers in the picture were not ballots, but waste from a letter-opening machine used to cut ballot envelopes (www.bbc.co.uk/news/55561877).

Fulton County Government spokesperson Jessica Corbitt-Dominguez confirmed to Reuters by email: “the paper seen in the photo is not ballots but paper waste.”

The claim of the waste being ballots was also debunked by Politifact here .

Reuters has identified similar instances of misinformation surrounding Georgia’s runoff elections for two Senate seats here .

VERDICT
False. The images shared online show shredded wastepaper in boxes, not discarded votes.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here  .

Your article is also from the 7th. The shredding is taking place on the 9th. This is a worldwide conspiracy and Reuters is compliant.

Again, the censorship is admitting obvious guilt.
That's the great thing about conspiracy theories, they are always in a state of flux, changing to fit occasion.
Massive fraud. Massive cover up, and no one is buying it.

That's the problem.

He is loyal to the election laws.

That means insufficiently loyal to Trump.
You're a simpleton with the sophistication of a child.

I don't hold your ridiculous comments against you. You simply and literally do not know better.
You really are a manbaby. And you are on the wrong side of this, which makes you look even dumber. Take your evidence to court, or shut up.
Oh you mean take it to the court that has failed the American people, and all because they wouldn't take the case in a public transparent way ?? Anything pertaining to the citizen's vote, should be totally transparent, and with any type of (case review,) or with any case that is brought forth, should be visible in every aspect, and in every way to the citizen's. Every part of it should be broadcast for the citizen's to see. . WHY NOT ??????

Authorities Release Picture of Man Wanted In Connection With The of Capitol Hill Police Officer.

WASHINGTON — U.S. Capitol Police are continuing to release photos of individuals wanted in connection to the Capitol riots last Wednesday.

On Tuesday morning, Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) tweeted photos of an older white male with a beard, wearing a blue knit cap with the letters "CFD," which he said Capitol Police had shared with him.

Can you provide any disinterested, third party study results comparing machines to no machines that support your stated preferences and/or conclusions?
I can provide the fact that nobody has a shred.of evidence or any good reason whatsoever to believe there was any massive fraud or problem with our system, amd that not one ounce of money or resources should be spent chasing those idiotic fantasies.
Sorry, not how it works. There is zero evidemce there. None. Else, take it to the authorities and to court. Or shut the hell up already. It's that simple.
The FBI is shredding ballots. Those ballots are evidence, You must be paid to always post there is 0 evidence. You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope.
Oh look, another insane fairy tale. Zero evidence. Zero evidence in court. Zero evidence provided to the authorities. You have nothing. Nada.
Why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA? Because the ballots are evidence. As I have said before the mass censorship is an admission of guilt. Now more than ever people will know the election was stolen and this a very sloppy cover up that has totally failed. No one is forgetting anything.

There is no evidence that the boxes photographed in Georgia on Jan. 6 were filled with shredded ballots.

This came from a tweet that was identified as having been taken at the Georgia World Congress Center in Fulton County. The BBC reported that the county’s elections director, Richard Barron, told reporters that the papers in the picture were not ballots, but waste from a letter-opening machine used to cut ballot envelopes (www.bbc.co.uk/news/55561877).

Fulton County Government spokesperson Jessica Corbitt-Dominguez confirmed to Reuters by email: “the paper seen in the photo is not ballots but paper waste.”

Reuters has identified similar instances of misinformation surrounding Georgia’s runoff elections for two Senate seats here .

VERDICT
False. The images shared online show shredded wastepaper in boxes, not discarded votes.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here  .

Your article is also from the 7th. The shredding is taking place on the 9th. This is a worldwide conspiracy and Reuters is compliant.

That's the great thing about conspiracy theories, they are always in a state of flux, changing to fit occasion.

Because it never happened. There is single shred of credible evidence to prove any charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 60-Lawsuits have rejected these false claims of Fraud.

Get over it you fucking lost.

Last edited:
Oh my, "Creative Destruction dot com." Sure, I'll punch that.. What, me worry?
Then don't bother replying. There was obvious and massive fraud. Nothing will ever change that fact.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU FUCKING LOST.

Last edited:

VERDICT

Because it never happened. There is single shred of credible evidence to prove any charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 60-Lawsuits have rejected these false claims of Fraud.

There is still plenty of evidence. No one can see it. There was massive fraud and I know Trump lost. There is credible eye witness to the ballots being destroyed. The point is he really did not lose and 75 million people know it. So I am getting over nothing you arrogant Communist.

Oh my, "Creative Destruction dot com." Sure, I'll punch that.. What, me worry?
Then don't bother replying. There was obvious and massive fraud. Nothing will ever change that fact.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU FUCKING LOST.
Caps are not changing the fact there was massive fraud and there is a massive cover up, censorship, and intimidation going on because they are guilty as sin. It is more than obvious they withheld evidence, Now they are destroying it.

The FBI is not shredding ballots from the 2020 general election, you flaming conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Fucking nut...

The FBI is not shredding ballots from the 2020 general election, you flaming conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:
They sure are, there is an eyewitness. Posting anything before Jan 9th proves nothing, Assflap.

You have to be kidding or you have to be paid yourself to keep doing this nonsense. I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense posted to a site by individuals who offer zero proof. In fact, the links back to the "Proof" aren't working. You made it to the bitbucket on this one, creampuff.

he'll keep posting to get attention until you start ignoring him. He learned that from his Orange Diety.

You have to be kidding or you have to be paid yourself to keep doing this nonsense. I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense posted to a site by individuals who offer zero proof. In fact, the links back to the "Proof" aren't working. You made it to the bitbucket on this one, creampuff.
I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense
And who the fuck are you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
There was massive fraud. This censorship is a cover up to intimidate people. The guilt could not be more obvious. Remember because everyone else will.

he'll keep posting to get attention until you start ignoring him. He learned that from his Orange Diety.
And you learned how to deflect from Communists. Eat it.

VERDICT

These cult45 freaks are completely fucking nuts. I've never seen such mass delusions in my life.

They sure are, there is an eyewitness. Posting anything before Jan 9th proves nothing, Assflap.
:cuckoo:

One need look no further than his sources to know he's out of his mind. thespectator.info and creativedestructionmedia.com.

One need look no further than his sources to know he's out of his mind. thespectator.info and creativedestructionmedia.com.

Then why are you giving him the audience he richly demands?

Forum List

Back