U.S.Capitol on lockdown

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
Unfortunately this was not a protest. They were on federal property uninvited. They assaulted federal employees. They damaged / broke federal property. These are all acts listed under sedition. Once they passed that barricade it ceased being a protest. Then it became sedition.
You have to be "invited" to protest your corrupt congress critters? How orwellian..
Storming the capital with threats of violence, guns, and ties to restrain hostages is not a protest; it is violent attack on the government. In most countries, these so called protestors would not have been able to walk out of the building celebrating their victory. They would have been carried out in body bags or under arrest. It is disgraceful to see these people waking away from the capital free to continue to spread mayhem.
I'm sorry but how many of them had ties, guns, or did any violence---thousands if not more went after our CORRUPT CONGRESS----------MOST by far away were not violent.

Our corrupt congress needs to be removed and sorry anything less than by overwhelming numbers they aren't going to leave.
Mob violence often brings about change but not the kind of changes the mob wants.

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
Unfortunately this was not a protest. They were on federal property uninvited. They assaulted federal employees. They damaged / broke federal property. These are all acts listed under sedition. Once they passed that barricade it ceased being a protest. Then it became sedition.
You have to be "invited" to protest your corrupt congress critters? How orwellian..

Protestors generally don't kill police, and comb the building armed and carrying handcuffs looking for besieged Congress members or the VP while the President is on the line with Congress members trying to coerce them to change their vote.

No Voter Fraud was found. Not one of the 50-Secretaries of State report any Election/Voter Fraud.

You lost. Get the fuck over it.
Forty-five of the states are not in question. Only five are, or were now that the election is officially stolen.
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona.
All under the direction of leftist Secretaries of State. And they didn't see a single thing they objected to.
What a shock.
And had it been 5 other states, nothing would have changed except the names of the states in the lawsuits and the results would have been exactly the same.

No Voter Fraud was found. Not one of the 50-Secretaries of State report any Election/Voter Fraud.

You lost. Get the fuck over it.
Forty-five of the states are not in question. Only five are, or were now that the election is officially stolen.
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona.
All under the direction of leftist Secretaries of State. And they didn't see a single thing they objected to.
What a shock.

Why aren't the others under question?

Now you are calling loyal Trump supporting Republicans leftist. How looney.

And had it been 5 other states, nothing would have changed except the names of the states in the lawsuits and the results would have exactly the same.
And if Bonnie and Clyde had robbed some other banks nothing would have changed but for the names
of the banks robbed. Duh.

Why aren't the others under question?

Now you are calling loyal Trump supporting Republicans leftist. How looney.
Who is Brad Raffensperger "loyal" to? Certainly not the elections laws of the United States
of America.

That's the problem.

He is loyal to the election laws.

That means insufficiently loyal to Trump.

That's the problem.

He is loyal to the election laws.

That means insufficiently loyal to Trump.
You're a simpleton with the sophistication of a child.

I don't hold your ridiculous comments against you. You simply and literally do not know better.

And had it been 5 other states, nothing would have changed except the names of the states in the lawsuits and the results would have exactly the same.
And if Bonnie and Clyde had robbed some other banks nothing would have changed but for the names
Your analogy fails because banks have no similarity to elections. You could state your case and prove it but we know that will not happen because you have no case and no proof.

Your analogy fails because banks have no similarity to elections. You could state your case and prove it but we know that will not happen because you have no case and no proof.

Conservatives refuse to accept the reality of the loss. The Traitor lost and they cannot accept that single undeniable truth.

Even when they face had the proof right in front of them. The Traitor must have won because he says so, even when it is a lie.

Conservatives refuse to accept the reality of the loss. The Traitor lost and they cannot accept that single undeniable truth.

Even when they face had the proof right in front of them. The Traitor must have won because he says so, even when it is a lie.
Trump has certainly proved that if he keeps repeating the same lie over and over echoed by his followers, million will believe it without a shred of truth. It becomes truth because their leader said it and that should be a wakeup call for all Americans.

Your low level IQ "reasoning" is funny. I'm comparing the actions of robbing swing states as if they were banks being robbed. I'm not literally comparing apples to oranges. It's called an Analogy.
Jesus, you are a simpleton.

Last edited:
Stop the BS . Are you a Russian troll
Or a traitor?

I'm not the one who just got caught lying about election fraud, snowflake.

I'm not the one who took $1.5 BILLION from the CCP.

I'm not the one who was caught facilitating CCP espionage for DECADES.

I'm not the one who screwed a CCP spy and hired another.

I'm not the one who has allowed a proven CCP spy facilitator remain on the House Intel Committee.

Your attempt at projection has failed.
You are the one making up BS
Your lies have been debunked. No one cares about your continued emotional opinionated claims of 'Nuh-uh'. Go away, snowflake.
If he was the liar and not you, we wouldn't see Trumplicans storming the Capitol.
Why do you oppose mostly peaceful protests all the sudden?
We oppose you fucking morons invading the building.
/——/ They entered the building an orderly fashion.
BAD26299-232C-45CF-BEFB-B10CCC27BD84.jpeg

Trump has certainly proved that if he keeps repeating the same lie over and over echoed by his followers, million will believe it without a shred of truth. It becomes truth because their leader said it and that should be wakeup call for all Americans.
No need to convince me you have a very low powered brain.
I'm already certain. We've all seen ample evidence of a stolen election. Trump has nothing to do with it.
Fuck off, Bozo.

Trump has certainly proved that if he keeps repeating the same lie over and over echoed by his followers, million will believe it without a shred of truth. It becomes truth because their leader said it and that should be wakeup call for all Americans.
No need to convince me you have a very low powered brain.
I'm already certain. We've all seen ample evidence of a stolen election. Trump has nothing to do with it.
Fuck off, Bozo.
The only reason you think that is because you're delusional. All 50 states, whether led by Democrats or Republicans, said their elections were free and fair and they certified them. The Director of CISA said the election was secure. The Attorney General said they found no widespread fraud. Impeached Trump couldn't prove fraud in court. You cult45 zombies are simply fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Your low level IQ "reasoning" is funny. I'm comparing the actions of robbing swing states as if they were banks being robbed. I'm not literally comparing apples to oranges. It's called an Analogy.
Jesus, you are a simpleton.
And you have failed just as Trump has failed in his 50 lawsuits with accusations and lies by not a shred of evidence.

And you have failed just as Trump has failed in his 50 lawsuits with accusations and lies by not a shred of evidence.
So you don't contest what I said. Well, you have some brains it looks like.
Trump's court failures have everything to do with judges who refused to acknowledge his briefs
and WOULD NOT rule on the evidence as presented.

End-O-Case.

So you don't contest what I said. Well, you have some brains it looks like.
Trump's court failures have everything to do with judges who refused to acknowledge his briefs
and WOULD NOT rule on the evidence as presented.

End-O-Case.
LOLOLOL

Now even Trump appointed judges are in on your twisted conspiracy. :lmao:

New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Refuse Honor From The Traitor.

New England Patriots football coach Bill Belichick said he no longer plans to go to Washington to accept the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Donald Trump after last week’s riot at the U.S. Capitol, which he called “tragic.”

In a statement Monday, Belichick said that, although he had been “flattered” to receive the honor, “the tragic events of last week” led him to “not move forward with the award.”
Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation’s values, freedom and democracy,” Belichick wrote, adding that one of the “most rewarding” moments of his career had been last year’s “conversations about social justice” with his football team.
Yeah, it's no time for Trump to try and kiss up now, so IMHO Trump needs to work in the extreme to get his name cleared, and next a huge military trial or trials should be conducted, otherwise in order to get to the bottom of who exactly are those officials that are truly the verbal domestic terrorist in this country, and who are truly the insurrectionist in this country.

It needs to be done under Martial law for one year in order to clear it all up, and especially before our national security, and our soverignty as a nation is undermined badly by the very confused and fluid situation.

Forum List

Back