U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Yes, you're very opinionated as am I. I think we're long past establishing that useless understanding. Meanwhile, still waiting for research results from studies fairly comparing the two side by side.. Btw, I'm delighted that Trump lost bigly, in case you've somehow convinced yourself otherwise.
The difference between the hand recount totals and the machine count totals was 20 votes and they went to Biden.
Machine marked, machine printed ballots? So what?
Sure why not? Don't you know supporting a stolen election is patriotic?

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.
Remember no evidence was heard. The reason is not because there is not any.

I've yet to see any compelling evidence that the election was in fact rigged. Imho, Biden didn't need to take the risk and Trump's team was too disorganized and stupid to pull it off. I'm worried about the next election and the next..

Your source.. also appears disorganized, biased, and stupid.

I've yet to see any compelling evidence that the election was in fact rigged. Imho, Biden didn't need to take the risk and Trump's team was too disorganized and stupid to pull it off. I'm worried about the next election and the next..
Then you have not looked. Biden did not risk coming out of his basement.

Like I said, he didn't need to worry. Only Hillary was so bad that the Dems need worry.

Yes, you're very opinionated as am I. I think we're long past establishing that useless understanding. Meanwhile, still waiting for research results from studies fairly comparing the two side by side.. Btw, I'm delighted that Trump lost bigly, in case you've somehow convinced yourself otherwise.
The difference between the hand recount totals and the machine count totals was 20 votes and they went to Biden.
There are different methods to collect and count votes. Every method has pros and cons. IMHO, the most important aspect is not the method but how the election is managed, the people involved, and the rules they work under.

Like I said, he didn't need to worry. Only Hillary was so bad that the Dems need worry.
There are different methods to collect and count votes. Every method has pros and cons. IMHO, the most important aspect is not the method but how the election is managed, the people involved, and the rules they work under.
Then look at my signature and tell me why that does not bother you?

It wasn't one election. It was 50 elections conducted under different rules and different equipment. The whole nation was looking at 4 states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada focusing on how the election could have been stolen in those states. What few people seem to consider was that those 4 states could have been Florida, North Carolina Michigan, and Texas or even Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Iowa. No one really knows which states will be the keys to victory and no one knows which states to target for election fraud.

I've never been a big fan of the Electoral College system but when it comes to election fraud it is far harder to steal presidential election election with the electoral college than the popular vote.
I read about some of those testimony's that made it to court. They were isolated events, here say testimony, and claims of what could have happen. That is not how you change election results. You have to show that those events actually changed the course of the election and that did not happen. When it comes to taking away a single person's vote, the bar of proof is high as it should be. And when it comes to taking the vote away from tens of thousands of people, the Trump campaign had no chance.

It wasn't one election. It was 50 elections conducted under different rules and different equipment. The whole nation was looking at 4 states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada focusing on how the election could have been stolen in those states. What few people seem to consider was that those 4 states could have been Florida, North Carolina Michigan, and Texas or even Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Iowa. No one really knows which states will be the keys to victory and no one knows which states to target for election fraud.

I've never been a big fan of the Electoral College system but when it comes to election fraud it is far harder to steal presidential election election with the electoral college than the popular vote.
I read about some of those testimony's that made it to court. They were isolated events, here say testimony, and claims of what could have happen. That is not how you change election results. You have to show that those events actually changed the course of the election and that did not happen. When it comes to taking away a single person's vote, the bar of proof is high as it should be. And when it comes to taking the vote away from tens of thousands of people, the Trump campaign had no chance.
Poll watchers were ejected or to far to see what was going on. For Christ's sake they put cardboard on the windows. They are also ignoring subpoenas from two state senates withholding voting machines. In GA they will not release mail in ballots the state senate wanted. They just want to scan them. You tell me what is the problem if there was no fraud?

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
Unfortunately this was not a protest. They were on federal property uninvited. They assaulted federal employees. They damaged / broke federal property. These are all acts listed under sedition. Once they passed that barricade it ceased being a protest. Then it became sedition.
You have to be "invited" to protest your corrupt congress critters? How orwellian..

Your signature is meaningless. Very few of the affidavits were made public. Two of them that were, by Richard Hopkins and Mellisa Carone, contained provable lies; and neither one is facing criminal charges.

Your signature is meaningless. Very few of the affidavits were made public. Two of them that were, by Richard Hopkins and Mellisa Carone, contained provable lies; and neither one is facing criminal charges.
You are a stone cold expert on meaningless. I bow to your expertise. Assflap.

You are a stone cold expert on meaningless. I bow to your expertise. Assflap.
I like how you couldn't refute what I said.

:dance:

Poll watchers were ejected or to far to see what was going on. For Christ's sake they put cardboard on the windows. They are also ignoring subpoenas from two state senates withholding voting machines. In GA they will not release mail in ballots the state senate wanted. They just want to scan them. You tell me what is the problem if there was no fraud?
That does not show that a single vote in the outcome of the election was changed much less 135,000 votes in 4 states. Thankfully, in this country we don't nullify elections nor even a single vote based on evidence of what could have happened. Maybe these attacks on democratic elections are successful in banana republics but not in America.

BTW poll watchers that do not maintain the distance specified in state laws or election regulations are ejected as they should be.

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
Unfortunately this was not a protest. They were on federal property uninvited. They assaulted federal employees. They damaged / broke federal property. These are all acts listed under sedition. Once they passed that barricade it ceased being a protest. Then it became sedition.
You have to be "invited" to protest your corrupt congress critters? How orwellian..
Storming the capital with threats of violence, guns, and ties to restrain hostages is not a protest; it is violent attack on the government. In most countries, these so called protestors would not have been able to walk out of the building celebrating their victory. They would have been carried out in body bags or under arrest. It is disgraceful to see these people waking away from the capital free to continue to spread mayhem.

Last edited:
Of course. Hence the dire need to minimize any potential for systemic shenanigans. One needn't know specifics beyond Party affiliation to screw up the entire business. As in this most recent display of idiocy, it's always "Our stupid way or Total anarchy!"

Seems there exists a fixed percentage of focus and destroy programming opposing our innate fight or flight response. Our worst enemy has always been us. No idea wtf we're really doing is our norm.

Last edited:
Of course. Hence the dire need to minimize any potential for systemic shenanigans. One needn't know specifics beyond Party affiliation to screw up the entire business. As in this most recent display of idiocy, it's always "Our stupid way or Total anarchy!"

Seems there exists a fixed percentage of focus and destroy programming opposing our innate fight or flight response. Our worst enemy has always been us. No idea wtf we're really doing is our norm.
There will always be isolated cases election fraud and irregulates but if turnout is high enough those isolated cases will be unlikely to effect the election outcome. I don't think election fraud in presidential elections should be a major concern. IMHO, local elections have a much more direct effect on our daily lives than presidential elections and low turnout coupled with ease of shifting election results make any election fraud a real concern.

Forum List

Back