U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Say Democrat lovers, question for you. What caved in for you guys to believe white cops killing "unarmed" (even when they're armed) blacks is a concern, and why do you think your media keeps it a secret a black cop killed an unarmed white woman?

I have another question, do you think you're easy targets of propaganda & hypocrisy?

Just one more, what's the difference between your maturity and a five year old's?

Wait, one more. Do you feel those on the left act like spoiled young children?

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
Hilarious you think a few dozen unarmed people can overthrow the government.

Just think what we’re going to accomplish this summer with our 230 million guns and 40 billion rounds of ammo.

Yea we got all the way to Pelosis desk without firing a shot. No wonder the left is scared shitless.
Thugs, thieves, vandals, and defecators on public property. Today's GOP.

Thugs ,thieves, vandals and defecators on private property. Todays democrats.
You would like to forget Jan 6th, I get it. But the reality is that those feral whitey righties were your peeps.

You would like to forget 2020. I get it. But the reality is that those feral black lefties were your peeps. Destroying public property and not a single black was killed by a white cop.

iu
And those are rioters and what they did was illegal and they should be arrested. That is not too hard to say.....................unlike orange cultists who are defending their feral ilk at the Capitol on Jan 6th.
Why hasn’t it been condemned?
It has been....you just don't want to pay attention.
name one demofk leader who condemned that. I'll wait.
President Joe Biden.

The one time the Left cheered the police for shooting someone.
I’m not cheering. It was a damn tragedy.

It was a tragedy.
And unjustified no matter what that puke says

It wasw more than justified.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

She was storming the capitol complex in a terrorist attack to stop the certification of the election. A complex that contained the VP of the United States. These cops who shot blacks were not in any danger. Tell me why you have to shoot someone 8 times in the back.

What a load of bull. And on a "terrorism" scale of one to Democrat fascists rioting and looting in our cities last year, it was a three or four. And you supported terrorism, murder, looting and burning cities then. Your feigned indignation is outright laughable.

You are the ones who support terrorists. Right wing terrorists killed more people than Islamic terrorists during Trump's Presidency. There is no evidence anyone was killed in these incidents. The police made it worst by showing up in military type gear and exacerbated the problem. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.

Another lying fascist who accuses others of what you do. I condemned the violence from January 6 immediately. But you just lie and lie and lie. And yet you actually did support fascists looting and rioting all last year.

You're one smelly lying skank

You are the lying fascist. A Trump supporter never tells the truth because they can't. The fact is that the majority of protests were peaceful. You want to condemn everyone who is protesting as fascists. I also didn't hear you complain about right wing agitators including one who shot up a police station during a demonstration and screamed "Justice for Floyd".

A right-wing extremist shot up a Minneapolis police precinct during a BLM protest and screamed 'Justice for Floyd!' prosecutors say

If you had seen that, you would be yelling at the left for the violence.

You're one sick racist fascist fuck. You're the one who wants to destroy your enemies, Nazi piece of shit
Well, that's some serious Irony right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
No you didn't.

and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.
so then what's the difference? are you saying conservatives aren't allowed to protest? Seriously? that's what you're saying here.
Protesting is legal. Rioting, looting, burning, and insurrections are illegal. Injuring police....over a hundred police is illegal.

Say Democrat lovers, question for you. What caved in for you guys to believe white cops killing "unarmed" (even when they're armed) blacks is a concern, and why do you think your media keeps it a secret a black cop killed an unarmed white woman?

I have another question, do you think you're easy targets of propaganda & hypocrisy?

Just one more, what's the difference between your maturity and a five year old's?

The white woman in question was attempting to break into a secure chamber of the Capitol as part of a violent insurrection. She and the rest of those "patriots" intended harm. And she got shot. Sorry.
You seem to have the intellect of a five year old on a sugar rush.

I believe Trump supporters act like spoiled (sport) children. He lost. You continue to throw temper tantrums.

The white woman in question was attempting to break into a secure chamber of the Capitol as part of a violent insurrection. She and the rest of those "patriots" intended harm. And she got shot. Sorry.

I believe Trump supporters act like spoiled (sport) children. He lost. You continue to throw temper tantrums.

Ooooo, "violent insurrection", ahhhhhhhhh! Your left emotional system in overdrive.

Try again. Explain why the differences between.......

A. VIOLENT black thugs are victims when they're killed by white law enforcement inciting riots, uproar, racism and 24/7 news.

Vs

B. VIOLENT white conservatives killed by black law enforcement brings crickets.

I'll wait.

so then what's the difference? are you saying conservatives aren't allowed to protest? Seriously? that's what you're saying here.
Protesting is legal. Rioting, looting, burning, and insurrections are illegal. Injuring police....over a hundred police is illegal.
so why don't you condemn all the rioting and looting at all the cities by BLM? seems you don't care they do that. your moral compass stands up only for something outside of that, huh? gotcha. two faced fk.

Ooooo, "violent insurrection", ahhhhhhhhh! Your left emotional system in overdrive.

A. VIOLENT black thugs are victims when they're killed by white law enforcement inciting riots, uproar, racism and 24/7 news.

Vs

I'll wait.
an insurrection without weapons.

After hundreds of violent riots last year that included attacking government buildings and people, the fact less than 5 are in prison for it says it all.

burning down a police station is allowed in your world I see. Court houses too. gotcha, two faced.

Vs

I'll wait.

Explained it to you already. The white woman was committing treason...unless you're going to tell me that participating in what went on the 6th of January didn't run counter to the oath she took when joined the military.
Do you think George Floyd was participating in a violent insurrection aimed at overturning the results of an election his candidate lost?

Didn't think so.
Next comparison fallacy?

Vs

I'll wait.
an insurrection without weapons.
She had long fingernails and a frown so shooting her was justified.

After hundreds of violent riots last year that included attacking government buildings and people, the fact less than 5 are in prison for it says it all.
INDEED. those RACISTs.

Protesting legally never accomplishes anything at all.
The ONLY way you get any coverage, response, change, etc., is to cost someone some money.

This from 50 years of experience protesting Vietnam, Civil Rights, etc.

Committing crimes like petty vandalism, trespassing, etc. can be warranted.
It depends on how important the protest is.

The only problem with the Capital protest is I don't think there is any basis to believe the election was stolen.
If there was any evidence, then the protest was way to mild and weak.

Forum List

Back