U.S. Consulate official: Obama admin told me not to talk to Congressional delegation

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Obama said recently that he was "unaware" of any attempts to keep Benghazi witnesses from talking to Congress.

If Obama's words are to be believed, he's the most unaware President since Dewey defeated Truman.

1.) Did the Obama administration withhold the reinforcements our diplomats kept begging for, to maintain his false story that Al Qaeda was "on the run"?

2.) And when Al Qaeda planned and executed this attack on our consulate, killing Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans, did Obama concoct the tale about "spontaneous protests" to keep the false story going even longer, so he would get more votes in the Nov. 2012 election three weeks later?

-----------------------------------------

Benghazi Witness Says State Dept. Told Him Not To Meet With Congressional Investigators

Benghazi Witness Says State Dept. Told Him Not To Meet With Congressional Investigators

Deputy chief of mission for the U.S. in Libya Gregory Hicks testified Wednesday that he was told not to meet with a congressman sent to investigate the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi. Hicks said a State Department lawyer accompanied the delegation and attempted to be in every single meeting he was involved in.

posted on May 8, 2013 at 2:01pm EDT
Andrew Kaczynski BuzzFeed Staff
Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff

WASHINGTON — The star witness at Wednesday's House Oversight Committee hearing on Benghazi said that a top State Department official called him after he met with a congressional delegation demanding a report from the meeting and upset that a State Department lawyer was not present.

"I was instructed not to allow the RSO, the acting deputy chief of mission — me — to be personally interviewed," said Gregory Hicks, the fomer Deputy Chief of Mission in Libya, who was in Tripoli at the time of the Benghazi attack. He said that was the first time administration lawyers had told him not to talk to a congressional delegation, and that a lawyer attempted to be present during the meeting.

"We were not to be personally interviewed by Congressman Chaffetz," Hicks said again later in the hearing.

I do not believe it for one second. The Right are well known pathological chronic habitual liars. Did they gag him?

The proven liars here are Clinton, Obama and Rice for falsely claiming that protesters upset over a video caused the attacks. No one knows who made the lie up, but we know who repeated it ad nauseum.

The initial lies go against everything that others knew as fact from the beginning. Then we had total silence and no effort on the part of the administration to get to the bottom of this. Finally, we get glib remarks that were an insult.

How the hell can anyone look at lies and smart ass remarks and say that the administration isn't hiding something? I guess some on the left don't require any facts and simply have blind faith in party.

The liberal media refused to air the hearings and focused on the Jodi Arias verdict instead. Maybe they are giving their low information viewers what they want- no real news that might require thinking and instead bring on the tabloid-style news to entertain.

Forum List

Back