🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. death toll from COVID-19 now exceeds number of Americans killed in WW1

U.S. death toll from COVID-19 now exceeds number of Americans killed in WW1

That is a fake news attack against Trump...Not the COVID-19 but the numbers that died in WWI..

and almost 40% or better were in nursing homes........a controlled safe space...….your mission, accept the truth,,,,,,your stay at home crap was a waste

and almost 40% or better were in nursing homes........a controlled safe space...….your mission, accept the truth,,,,,,your stay at home crap was a waste
so it didn't reduce the other 60% killed outside of nursing homes, eh? :rolleyes-41:

So much American winning from Trump. Trump is such a disgrace. Will this wake up the dumb uneducated right wing idiots of America yet? Probably not.

Yet YOU killed those who died from Wuhan virus.

You and other Stalinist scum like you sprayed Wuhan virus on children in schools hoping they would get sick and die. You personally used drones to spray Wuhan virus on people in the streets. Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom sent Wunah infected patients into nursing homes in an act of geriatric genocide, but that wasn't fast enough for you, so you put Wuhan virus on the pillows of old people and those with comorbidity to kill them.

YOU are responsible for every last death in America.

so it didn't reduce the other 60% killed outside of nursing homes, eh? :rolleyes-41:
you've had such success in a controlled enviro haven't ya......sorry you have no cred

So much American winning from Trump. Trump is such a disgrace. Will this wake up the dumb uneducated right wing idiots of America yet? Probably not.

You and other Stalinist scum like you sprayed Wuhan virus on children in schools hoping they would get sick and die. You personally used drones to spray Wuhan virus on people in the streets. Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom sent Wunah infected patients into nursing homes in an act of geriatric genocide, but that wasn't fast enough for you, so you put Wuhan virus on the pillows of old people and those with comorbidity to kill them.

YOU are a wackaloon.

You killed them, deliberately. You are the reason those people died.

Standard Disclaimer: Why shouldn't I treat you the same way you treat Trump? You in FACT are every bit as responsible for Covid-19 deaths as Trump is. So why shouldn't I call you a murderer and say that you're responsible for 10's of thousands of deaths? Just because you had nothing to do with it? You don't accept that as a reason not to blame Trump, so YOU caused 112,000 Americans to die.

Standard Disclaimer: Why shouldn't I treat you the same way you treat Trump? You in FACT are every bit as responsible for Covid-19 deaths as Trump is. So why shouldn't I call you a murderer and say that you're responsible for 10's of thousands of deaths? Just because you had nothing to do with it? You don't accept that as a reason not to blame Trump, so YOU caused 112,000 Americans to die.

Is this what Cult45 perceives as political activism?

YOU are a wackaloon.

How does it differ from what you moron fuckwads say about Trump?

If Trump is responsible for deaths caused by a virus from China that he had not a fucking thing to do with, so are you piles of putrid shit.

Controlled safe space? Nursing homes are filled with many unrelated people! How does that even compare to quarantining at home with your immediate family? Try again. Your post doesn't hold water.

Controlled safe space? Nursing homes are filled with many unrelated people! How does that even compare to quarantining at home with your immediate family? Try again. Your post doesn't hold water.
Liar.

So you democrats killing 112,000 Americans with Wuhan virus is "political activism?"

YOU are a wackaloon.

If Trump is responsible for deaths caused by a virus from China that he had not a fucking thing to do with, so are you piles of putrid shit.

I don't blame the Orange sack of shit for Covid-19. Just the shitty, tone deaf response. I'm never surprised by this half assed *pResident's half assed attempts at presidenting.

YOU are a wackaloon.

I don't blame the Orange sack of shit for Covid-19. Just the shitty, tone deaf response. I'm never surprised by this half assed *pResident's half assed attempts at presidenting.

I blame you for Wuhan virus, You were out using drones to spray virus on people.

Standard disclaimer: Both of our claims have IDENTICAL levels of fact behind them.

So you democrats killing 112,000 Americans with Wuhan virus is "political activism?"

What part of stupid are you? Reading comprehension. Catch it, fuckwad.

YOU are a wackaloon.

I blame you for Wuhan virus, You were out using drones to spray virus on people.

Standard disclaimer: Both of our claims have IDENTICAL levels of fact behind them.

That's like, the ONLY thing you've ever been right about. Welcome back to reality!

Forum List

Back