🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. death toll from COVID-19 now exceeds number of Americans killed in WW1

and almost 40% or better were in nursing homes........a controlled safe space...….your mission, accept the truth,,,,,,your stay at home crap was a waste
so it didn't reduce the other 60% killed outside of nursing homes, eh? :rolleyes-41:

You killed them, deliberately. You are the reason those people died.

Standard Disclaimer: Why shouldn't I treat you the same way you treat Trump? You in FACT are every bit as responsible for Covid-19 deaths as Trump is. So why shouldn't I call you a murderer and say that you're responsible for 10's of thousands of deaths? Just because you had nothing to do with it? You don't accept that as a reason not to blame Trump, so YOU caused 112,000 Americans to die.

Is this what Cult45 perceives as political activism?

So you democrats killing 112,000 Americans with Wuhan virus is "political activism?"

What part of stupid are you? Reading comprehension. Catch it, fuckwad.

Eat shit and die, Tumbles, the card carrying commie fuck...you are such a non-entity here. You propose nothing of worth. Do you want me to give you yet another cyber-kicking?

Go fuck yourself, stale smith

Having swung his little cyber purse that missed it's mark? Tumbles exits "stage left".

and almost 40% or better were in nursing homes........a controlled safe space...….your mission, accept the truth,,,,,,your stay at home crap was a waste
so it didn't reduce the other 60% killed outside of nursing homes, eh? :rolleyes-41:

Standard Disclaimer: Why shouldn't I treat you the same way you treat Trump? You in FACT are every bit as responsible for Covid-19 deaths as Trump is. So why shouldn't I call you a murderer and say that you're responsible for 10's of thousands of deaths? Just because you had nothing to do with it? You don't accept that as a reason not to blame Trump, so YOU caused 112,000 Americans to die.

So you democrats killing 112,000 Americans with Wuhan virus is "political activism?"

Eat shit and die, Tumbles, the card carrying commie fuck...you are such a non-entity here. You propose nothing of worth. Do you want me to give you yet another cyber-kicking?

Having swung his little cyber purse that missed it's mark? Tumbles exits "stage left".

Why are you still commenting? No one here requested the gimp's opinion. Get back in your cage, slack jaw.

Why are you still commenting? No one here requested the gimp's opinion. Get back in your cage, slack jaw.

Wanna bet that my posts are held in higher esteem than anything you have ever posted here? You are not a "spokesperson" for any person or any faction, dipshit.

S

Wanna bet that my posts are held in higher esteem than anything you have ever posted here? You are not a "spokesperson" for any person or any faction, dipshit.

How about less esteem, more shushy.

So much American winning from Trump. Trump is such a disgrace. Will this wake up the dumb uneducated right wing idiots of America yet? Probably not.
Through every tragedy is a positive. I recall years ago that there was a news story of a military plane in an African nation that carried a fair number of their military officers and that it crashed, killing all the officers and crew. My daughter pointed out that, that was tragic. I pointed out that, yes, it was tragic that they lost their lives and their families would grieve, but at the same time, there was a positive outcome elsewhere in that country. With the passing of numerous officers, that meant that there would need to be a fair number of officer promotions to replace those lost.
In this COVID-19 situation, the higher the numbers, with most people congested in major cities, the reduced number of pro-leftists.
I recall Bill Burr in his comic routine saying, that with Ebola, "why don't we just let it burn through, just once and all we would have to suppress, would be the guilt of missing those people we didn't know, as we zip through the Lincoln Tunnel at 5pm. In jokes, there is a kernel of truth.

S

How about less esteem, more shushy.

Or????????

And thanks to these irresponsible assholes nationwide, we're now going to see a lot more !

1592389666359.png

And thanks to these irresponsible assholes nationwide, we're now going to see a lot more !

View attachment 351351
And the President having 19000 people compact tight in a closed hall for a campaign rally, all breathing the same circulated air and all touching the same rails, and doors, and seats Is a GOOD idea to you??? Or less dangerous than these outdoor rallies?

What happened to a president being responsible, and leading by example?

View attachment 351351
And the President having 19000 people compact tight in a closed hall for a campaign rally, all breathing the same circulated air and all touching the same rails, and doors, and seats Is a GOOD idea to you??? Or less dangerous than these outdoor rallies?

:lol:

Ah, the new talking point from the hate sites, it because the democrat riots were outside that they were safe.. :rofl:

But you democrats broke INTO STORES and were INSIDE as you were looting them. When you democrats burned the Amazon distribution center to the ground in Redlands, you set the fire from INSIDE. So you were inside a great deal.

Try a new hating point...

You have no idea how much fun it is to trigger Cult45. :113: All day, every day.

Down in a laboratory in old Wuhan
the dems got together and thought they had a plan
They created a virus to stop the Orange Man
to devastate the world
and kill Ameri Cans

Demo- Demo crats, goons of the Communist Chinese

(sung to the tune of Davy Crockett - who has now been purged from history by Woke.Inc)

So much American winning from Trump. Trump is such a disgrace. Will this wake up the dumb uneducated right wing idiots of America yet? Probably not.
Yet it is still a tiny fraction of those killed by the flu. Go figure.

We would not have all these deaths if we had followed the proper policy and a shut down is not the proper policy.

Not this year though, there are no flu deaths this year. Amazingly, Wuhan virus cured the flu. No one dies of heart attacks anymore either.

View attachment 351351

The Trump rally should be shutdown too.

But if you either participated, or approved of the tens of thousands of people protesting shoulder to shoulder coast to coast for weeks, then you have no reason to complain and need to stfu.

Forum List

Back