U.S. expected to sanction IDF unit for human rights violations in occupied West Bank

.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken is expected to within days announce sanctions against the Israel Defense Forces "Netzah Yehuda" battalion for human rights violations in the occupied West Bank, three U.S. sources with knowledge of the issue told Axios.

Why it matters: It would be the first time the U.S. imposed sanctions on an Israeli military unit.

It just boggles the mind....I mean:
80a.jpg

Crafty way for Democrats to support Israel while trying to hold onto the Michigan vote. Trump would have told Palestinians here to fuck off.
This is nothing more than Showboating...

Actually...

More like "Vote Whoring"... pandering to the Muslims in Michigan...

Phukk the goddamn barbaric Gazans and their Michigan Muzzie fifth columnists...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's appeasement of Michigan Muzzies and his betrayal of Israel has cost him my vote in November...

Hopefully, vast numbers of non-Muslim American voters will feel the same way and send a very clear message to Old Joe...

To wit: "You cannot kiss Muslim arse and betray our great friend and ally Israel without paying a very heavy political price that will greatly exceed any possible benefit that you could have gleaned by appeasing those fifth columnists. The outcome is on your head."

Death to Hamas...

Go Team Israel...

u9TmNg.gif

Last edited:
Yes, I don't think that is because of immaturity. The young people of today have different mindset than that of the older generation.
That's what is said of EVERY generation of youth...

Until they get jobs and work for a while and marry and have children and buy houses and cars and become responsible...

And come to understand who their global friends and allies truly are...

And come to understand who their global adversaries truly are, and their insidious fifth-column behaviors in The West...

Most of those non-Muslim little Useful Idiots out on the barricades now will eventually become fast friends of Israel...

That's what is said of EVERY generation of youth...

Until they get jobs and work for a while and marry and have children and buy houses and cars and become responsible...

And come to understand who their global friends and allies truly are...

And come to understand who their global adversaries truly are, and their insidious fifth-column behaviors in The West...

Most of those non-Muslim little Useful Idiots out on the barricades now will eventually become fast friends of Israel...
Maybe. You think that attitude toward Israel doesn't change over the time? Okay, tell me what would happen in the US had the USS Liberty 'incident' happened in our days?

I don't have a theory, I just stated a fact.
Well, I’m sure there was a good reason for it, if that’s true as you stated. You seemed to be implying something negative against Israel.

Yes, I don't think that is because of immaturity. The young people of today have different mindset than that of the older generation.
Young people of yesterday had a different mindset from older people, too.

Well, I’m sure there was a good reason for it, if that’s true as you stated. You seemed to be implying something negative against Israel.
I am implying that it may happen that Israel won't be the US' favourite baby in the Middle East.

I am implying that it may happen that Israel won't be the US' favourite baby in the Middle East.
I know that’s what you’re hoping for. And besides, Biden is throwing the Jews under the bus, so you’re halfway to getting your wish.

Young people of yesterday had a different mindset from older people, too.
That is no doubt that older and young generations have different views on many things. That always was. But that doesn't mean that societies don't evolve.

I know that’s what you’re hoping for. And besides, Biden is throwing the Jews under the bus, so you’re halfway to getting your wish.
I am hoping that Israel will remain open and democratic society. And won't let 'orthodoxy' run its policies.

That is no doubt that older and young generations have different views on many things. That always was. But that doesn't mean that societies don't evolve.
They do, through experience, which young people don't have.

Sanctioning a close ally is really dumb.
…..especially when not enforcing sanctions on terrorist Iran.

Clearly, the Democrats have yet another upside-down position:

1) Illegals over citizens
2) Thugs over law-abiders
3) Islamic terrorists over Israel

Forum List

Back