U.S. expected to sanction IDF unit for human rights violations in occupied West Bank

If you want to take some land that your neighbor considers as 'his', the war is imminent.
The Arab countries were at Israel’s borders, threatening to eradicate it. Israel acted in self-defense.

That which shouldn't boggle your mind is that America can see it's unchallenged influence over the ME, slipsliding away.

The Zionist regime is being tested on not making the situation worse by staging an attack on Iran that they suppose will make the situation better. I bet ya that this time Iran means business.
God haters on the left think that someday Israel will be defeated and the Holy Land returned to the muslims

I suspect you are one of those people

Little do you know how wrong you are

Of course, they consider all land as theirs. Why should they divide it between somebody else?
Here’s the map. Arabs have 99.5% of the land, and Israel has 0.5%.

People like you have more sympathy for Arabs who were OVERPAID for their arid land than the Jews who just survived hell on earth, had their families murdered and they themselves starved half to death.

I wonder why you care so little about the people who suffered the MOST.

IMG_2402.jpeg

The Arab countries were at Israel’s borders, threatening to eradicate it. Israel acted in self-defense.
For them, there are no Israel's borders. Only settlers that seize their land.

For them, there are no Israel's borders. Only settlers that seize their land.
Huh? Did you even look at the map, you antisemitic leftist?

Why are you crying about the Arabs from 1948!? Don’t you care that all 5,000 Jewish kids have been told to flee the campus of Columbia U for their own safety?

Here’s the map. Arabs have 99.5% of the land, and Israel has 0.5%.

People like you have more sympathy for Arabs who were OVERPAID for their arid land than the Jews who just survived hell on earth, had their families murdered and they themselves starved half to death.

I wonder why you care so little about the people who suffered the MOST.

View attachment 936114
I don't care about the Arabs. They can fight for the sand for eternity, for all I care. But if Israel wants to survive it should somewhat adjust its policy.

I don't care about the Arabs. They can fight for the sand for eternity, for all I care. But if Israel wants to survive it should somewhat adjust its policy.
The ARABs need to adjust their policy that prioritizes the destruction of Israel above all else. Odd now you blame the Jews.

The 7th October says otherwise.
Not at all. The Arab nations have come to their senses, but the decades of the Arab nations using the so called Palestinians in their anti Israel propaganda have created a Palestinian culture that has as its only goal the destruction of Israel, which of course, it can never achieve; it is a failed culture which raises generation after generation of children to waste their lives trying to destroy Israel.

The ARABs need to adjust their policy that prioritizes the destruction of Israel above all else. Odd now you blame the Jews.
Israel should be ready for independent Palestinian state. By being ready I mean giving them the Gaza Strip, the West Bank (maybe evacuating most of Israeli settlements there), and parts of Jerusalem.

Not at all. The Arab nations have come to their senses, but the decades of the Arab nations using the so called Palestinians in their anti Israel propaganda have created a Palestinian culture that has as its only goal the destruction of Israel, which of course, it can never achieve; it is a failed culture which raises generation after generation of children to waste their lives trying to destroy Israel.
I agree that Palestinians are, as Netanyahu's friend Putin would call that, an artificial nation. But, ironically, this nation exists now. And you can do nothing to eradicate them.

Israel should be ready for independent Palestinian state. By being ready I mean giving them the Gaza Strip, the West Bank (maybe evacuating most of Israeli settlements there), and parts of Jerusalem.
That would be insane. We already saw what happened when Israel withdrew from Gaza and that is not going to happen again.

On the Palestinian side, they have been clear that they are not interested in a state in Gaza and the West Bank but demand all of Israel, too.

That would be insane. We already saw what happened when Israel withdrew from Gaza and that is not going to happen again.

On the Palestinian side, they have been clear that they are not interested in a state in Gaza and the West Bank but demand all of Israel, too.
Agree, there should be a security agreement between Israel and Arab nations to guarantee Israel's safety.

Forum List

Back