U.S. has intel that Russian commanders have orders to proceed with Ukraine invasion

You really think Russia has caused more death and destruction than the US since 9/11.
That's something you just pulled out of your crybaby ass to keep yourself in a state of little baby agitation. I never stated or implied any such thing.

The US Intelligence under the Turnip in Chief, is coming out of their asses.

Keep that in mind.

In case any world leaders are interested in our intel, we seem to be announcing or leaking it in real time.

Zelendky was so concerned about our daily assertions of an imminent invasion that he headed to Germany for the weekend. Biden administration urged Zelensky not to leave Ukraine and visit Munich

We are such a joke. And that makes the world more dangerous.

25th Amendment!

This demented lunatic has the nuclear launch codes!!!

This isn't that complicated. Last week the Russian DUMA voted to recognize the breakaway provinces in Donbas. All Putin as to do is sign it. Then the breakaways vote to join Russia, Russia agrees and the only way to stop it is Ukrainian aggression. After the whole of the West spent the last month screaming from the rooftops to DEFEND Ukraine, nobody agreed to help them become aggressors. Putin wins, democratic ideals and self determination are supposedly cornerstones of Western philosophy. It's Crimea 2.0. Biden got played, or did what he was told.

What's that supposed to mean? If he does something I agree with I say so. If he does something I do not, I say so. I don't take positions against anyone simply because of who they are.

Be specific.
I take that as Biden cannot do wrong. I just won't admit it if he does.

In case any world leaders are interested in our intel, we seem to be announcing or leaking it in real time.

Zelendky was so concerned about our daily assertions of an imminent invasion that he headed to Germany for the weekend. Biden administration urged Zelensky not to leave Ukraine and visit Munich

It's Biden manipulation (of the american people) attempt............

Yet another government bullshit story.

Putin must have an ace up his sleeve that hasn't occurred to anyone.

Yeah.

teto.jpg

I also have no idea about what happened to you in afghan.
really? the president of my country, the united states, surrendered to terrorist, left behind my fellow countrymen to be hostages of this brutal regime, betrayed our allies and earned the contempt of our oldest ally the united kingdom in doing so.

Do you live under a rock or does the cult have you that blind?

I take that as Biden cannot do wrong. I just won't admit it if he does.

I take that as you can't even provide an example of what you want me to discuss. What I asked was not a difficult thing.

What you are saying is you are going to condemn someone even if you happen to agree with what they are doing. That's why I call politics a cult.

Putin doesn't have enough trucks to support a far reaching invasion. Either he's bluffing, planning a short incursion, or hoping for a miracle.
Putin is driving up oil prices making billions........thanks potato head biden for being so weak that this is allowed and hope that this doesn't lead to actual war.

Putin is driving up oil prices making billions........thanks potato head biden for being so weak that this is allowed and hope that this doesn't lead to actual war.

This doesn't compute. You say Biden is weak but you don't want war? You want Biden to just capitulate to Russia's demands?

I believe we need to stay out of it. Would that make us weak?

This doesn't compute. You say Biden is weak but you don't want war? You want Biden to just capitulate to Russia's demands?

I believe we need to stay out of it. Would that make us weak?
I want a strong leader---like Trump---that PUtin wouldn't dare fuck with. Biden is so weak, that he invites attacks and thusly we will have them as I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT. Worse that our generals like Milley have sold their souls to china so we are doubly fucked. Biden and his generals can't handle a war with PUTIN--if putins goal is a war----CHINA wins as they have been practicing their war games to win control of the war following a scenerio where russia and the US go to war. Biden works for XI.

I want a strong leader---like Trump---that PUtin wouldn't dare fuck with. Biden is so weak, that he invites attacks and thusly we will have them as I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT. Worse that our generals like Milley have sold their souls to china so we are doubly fucked. Biden and his generals can't handle a war with PUTIN--if putins goal is a war----CHINA wins as they have been practicing their war games to win control of the war following a scenerio where russia and the US go to war. Biden works for XI.

It's none of our business. We could never win a war with China. Want Biden to butt out? I'll agree with you. BTW how is that new trade deal with China coming along?

I take that as you can't even provide an example of what you want me to discuss. What I asked was not a difficult thing.

What you are saying is you are going to condemn someone even if you happen to agree with what they are doing. That's why I call politics a cult.
As I stated in another forum. I said if Biden sends our troops to defend another countries border while doing everything in his power to leave ours open. He should be impeached.

Forum List

Back