U.S. has intel that Russian commanders have orders to proceed with Ukraine invasion

All that had to be done is to keep Ukraine out of NATO.
Ukraine is not in NATO. There is no real proposal to bring Ukraine into NATO.

In fact the ongoing Russian incursion and NATO Article 5 means that if they did become part of NATO it would be a declaration of war by all of NATO on Russia.

That ain't gonna happen

yeah right, this imbecile is going to start a war against Russia....along with his pathetic woke army.

1645405528424.png

I've covered that.
Not very well, apparently, given the shelling in Ukraine right now.

Tell us again how Mr. Invaded Two Euopean Countries in the Last 15 Years doesn't want a war in Europe.

Or should we just go straight to Putin to hear his lies? I suppose that would eliminate a step and save you some work.

Biden is whipping up a war in Ukraine like there is no tomorrow.....why?

because of this:

"In the latest example, the White House is shifting blame for the collapsing economy, surging oil prices, massive gas price increases and overall U.S. inflation.

The manufactured crisis in Ukraine then takes on a geopolitical angle and a domestic angle. The prior rate of inflation is now being blamed on Russia-Ukraine."

Not very well, apparently, given the shelling in Ukraine right now.

Tell us again how Mr. Invaded Two Euopean Countries in the Last 15 Years doesn't want a war in Europe.

Or should we just go straight to Putin to hear his lies? I suppose that would eliminate a step and save you some work.

My position is it is none of our business.

Cry it all out, crybaby. You lasted one post. Usually it's at least two or three.
I have a hard time dealing with dummies like you. You really think Russia has caused more death and destruction than the US since 9/11. How does one deal with such ridiculous stupidity?

Forum List

Back