U.S. has intel that Russian commanders have orders to proceed with Ukraine invasion

In case any world leaders are interested in our intel, we seem to be announcing or leaking it in real time.
No, we don´t want your BS. Credibility is zero. Your government would like to see the EU and Russia to destroy each other over nothing in Ukraine.

Selensky rules out foreign troops in Ukraine: "Would destabilize the whole world"

Yeah, we'll find out soon enough.

Putin must have an ace up his sleeve that hasn't occurred to anyone. Or, he's just another sick authoritarian who can't control his megalomania.
This is the Cuban missile crisis all over again. The Russian ships carrying nukes to Cuba kept coming and coming. Until they didn't.

Putin is playing chicken. This is right out of the old Soviet playbook. He wants the West to throw him a bone.

This is the Cuban missile crisis all over again. The Russian ships carrying nukes to Cuba kept coming and coming. Until they didn't.

Putin is playing chicken. This is right out of the old Soviet playbook. He wants the West to throw him a bone.

Putin doesn't want weapons all over the Russian border. Imagine that.

I have never.........I suppose we could mark this down as another lie. I've noted many times that all involved deserve noting but a special place in Hell for what they have done. But make it about me as opposed to the lies and create your own.
So you're telling me, you're against Biden?

So you're telling me, you're against Biden?

What's that supposed to mean? If he does something I agree with I say so. If he does something I do not, I say so. I don't take positions against anyone simply because of who they are.

Be specific.

Right, good thing we didn't kowtow to that demand. Because it's not his call.

I didn't say it was. With Ukraine in NATO the missiles move in. We would never support a country putting missiles on the Mexican border but we expect Russia to just accept it.

All that had to be done is to keep Ukraine out of NATO.
why is that up to anybody but ukraine and nato? you think russia has a right to tell ukraine what they can do, and then invade if they don’t like it?

What's that supposed to mean? If he does something I agree with I say so. If he does something I do not, I say so. I don't take positions against anyone simply because of who they are.

Be specific.
. I don't take positions against anyone simply because of who they are.
Donald Trump?

why is that up to anybody but ukraine and nato? you think russia has a right to tell ukraine what they can do, and then invade if they don’t like it?

You can argue whatever you want. We would start a war if people starting putting missiles on our border.

. I don't take positions against anyone simply because of who they are.
Donald Trump?

When Trump said he was going to pull the soldiers out of Afghanistan, I fully supported that. I noted that I seriously doubt he would do it but if he did I would fully support it.

Rightfully so, given Russian historical and continued aggression toward its neighbors.

You seem like you are slowly realizing that this is all Putins fault.

We are the ones invading other countries and pulling the strings.

Forum List

Back