U.S. Military Action Against Syria...

Are you for or against U.S. military action against Syria...?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided

• i don't care

• Total voters
PutinObamaSyriaFacepalm_zpsede44a87.jpg

Seeing as how every day that passes, more and more of the lies of the Administration are being exposed, that they relied on to propose military strikes, the only way to vote is absolutely no.

Look at the lies of this fired reporter about the Rebels in Syria, who was fired because she had lied and said she had a PHD.

Everyone, read the article for yourself, compare what she says to the news accounts of the recent attack by Rebels on Maaloula.

Elizabeth O'Bagy: On the Front Lines of Syria's Civil War - WSJ.com

I wrote both my senators and my congressman today, asking them to reject military action in Syria. I urge others to do the same over the internet. It only takes about 10 minutes.

The way the poll question here is worded, it doesn't make sense to answer yes or no.

I am against it at this point. Not enough is known and I refuse to take Obama's word for anything after he was so wrong about the Benghazi terrorist attack.

The way the poll question here is worded, it doesn't make sense to answer yes or no.

I am against it at this point. Not enough is known and I refuse to take Obama's word for anything after he was so wrong about the Benghazi terrorist attack.

there is an "undecided" option in the poll...

did you decide to ignore that for any specific reason...?

there is an "undecided" option in the poll...

did you decide to ignore that for any specific reason...?

I am not undecided. I am against it. The question asked if we are for or against it. If I vote yes, does that indicated I am saying 'yes, I am for it' or 'yes, I am against it?" Reminds me of some actual polls done by media. The answers could be taken either way. Sorry, it's a good idea to keep these polls going and I'm probably being nitpicky. Forgive me.

I voted no, but I do think it is ironic that Obama's threat to use military force has persuaded dear Vlady to offer up his allies chemical weapons if Obama promises not to attack. Reagan would be proud of Obama.

Forum List

Back