U.S. militia groups head to border stirred by Trump's call to arms

Try running through the boarder in Mexico or Canada as an American, and see what happens to you. They won’t be hugging you, or giving you cookies [emoji514]. You won’t pass go, you will go right to jail. They won’t consider all of your housing needs, or offering job training opportunities. Drag your kids along, shame on you. They go to child protective services. How does irresponsibility become someone else’s issue? Want to apply the right way, you go through the process. You don’t get to dictate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are representing the democrat party,
Except they specifically say they are not doing this. So that's an invention of your imagination.
and not one democrat member is condoning them.
Wrong word, but we get the picture. You, of course, just made this up.
Portland ring a bell?
But giving one example would not support your madeup, universal statement. Come on man, that's basic logic.
Anifta blocks streets, the liberal mayor does nothing.
A man commits the worst slaughter of jews in our country's history...the president is most upset about losing electoral momentum...

Sure, let's make comparisons.
Sounds more like a democrat. I can remember Obama lying about the killings of four americans, so he wouldn't look bad right before the election.

And what??? Why are they pretending??? They may not overreach the authority that they no longer have. One doesn't get a badge for a lifetime. Any cop or member of the military who stops me must carry authority at that present moment to do so, and then I will respect that authority.

These "militia" people, gangs, have no authority. They are impostors; pretend folks, who have absolutely NO authority over anyone. These are gangs. Let's see their badges and their papers. I've respected cops all of my life, a badge meant that I stopped and did like what was told.

Who are these "militia" types?

According to the article, the Texas Minutemen were mentioned. I'm not familar with that group.

Here's what I found on their fedbook page. Texas Minutemen

Texas Minutemen are a gang. We don't do gangs. They can parade themselves all over the place, but they are still a gang. These pricks have NO AUTHORITY to do anything on behalf the the American nation. Let them rot in jail where they belong, the self-appointed little bitches.

And what??? Why are they pretending??? They may not overreach the authority that they no longer have. One doesn't get a badge for a lifetime. Any cop or member of the military who stops me must carry authority at that present moment to do so, and then I will respect that authority.

These "militia" people, gangs, have no authority. They are impostors; pretend folks, who have absolutely NO authority over anyone. These are gangs. Let's see their badges and their papers. I've respected cops all of my life, a badge meant that I stopped and did like what was told.

According to the article, the Texas Minutemen were mentioned. I'm not familar with that group.

Texas Minutemen are a gang. We don't do gangs. They can parade themselves all over the place, but they are still a gang. These pricks have NO AUTHORITY to do anything on behalf the the American nation. Let them rot in jail where they belong, the self-appointed little bitches.
On the other hand, these...caravans...have no authority to enter the US.

Now we have two sides with no authority, taking authority into their own hands.

Who are you rooting for?

just heard on FOX , even now the 'catholic church' is involved in helping the invaders as their 'nuns' are flagging down big rig trucks to give rides to the invaders and those rides are happening .

and what , these mexican invaders are so poor. Where do they come up with thousands of dollars to pay to coyotes , smugglers . And whats to smuggle ?? These mexican invaders are simply walking or riding to the USA Border .

Who are you rooting for?
Who is in charge of these "militia" gangs? Some pigfucker in camies trying to impose himself? What is his name who masquerades as one of us and pretends to represent us? He has no badge and he has no honor in the United States of America. No. This trash has no right to take over the the U.S. He speaks for no one, and certainly no American. We are Americans here, red, white, and blue. These people do NOT represent the American People. They are imposters.

Just what we need. A bunch of conspiracy theory nuts with guns. Innocent people will probably die. Thanks Trump.

Not innocent people. Illegal people will die. What you think the civilian border groups are something new. They have been watching the border for years. They are well trained. A good portion are retired military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are idiots.
Illegal aliens are assholes, and should be treated as such. Jack weed

and what , these mexican invaders are so poor. Where do they come up with thousands of dollars to pay to coyotes , smugglers . And whats to smuggle ?? These mexican invaders are simply walking or riding to the USA Border .

Then let them live with you.....
Your questions tell me a lot about you.

You are not self supporting
You do not understand the economics of overcrowding
You definitely have medical bills that you are even now ignoring
You probably receive some kind of entitlement....ebt, sec.8, SSI....or some such

Shall I continue?

Now as for the caravan they are smuggling:

Infectious disease
Anti-American Sentiment
Drug Cartel connections
14,000 unsupported appetites
Maybe 1,000 kids that will need to be schooled and housed

Shall I continue?

JO

FALFURRIAS, Tex. —Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in President Trump’s warnings about threats to American security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail American troops to the border.

U.S. militia groups head to border, stirred by Trump’s call to arms
----------------------------

Ewww the big scary word :" Militia" oh now that's scary for trendy's to see

These are trash gangs, just like the Crips and the Bloods. They have absolutely NO standing or authority to represent any of us Americans. None, even if they call themselves "sergeant" or something and have a tin "official" star that they bought online somewhere. They are pretenders in some movie.
Someone needs to tell illegal aliens to fuck off our politicians will not

Who are you rooting for?
Who is in charge of these "militia" gangs? Some pigfucker in camies trying to impose himself? What is his name who masquerades as one of us and pretends to represent us? He has no badge and he has no honor in the United States of America. No. This trash has no right to take over the the U.S. He speaks for no one, and certainly no American. We are Americans here, red, white, and blue. These people do NOT represent the American People. They are imposters.
You ignored my direct question to ask questions.

We have two groups without authority who have taken authority into their own hands.

Who are you rooting for?

Then let them live with you.....
Your questions tell me a lot about you.

You are not self supporting
You do not understand the economics of overcrowding
You definitely have medical bills that you are even now ignoring
You probably receive some kind of entitlement....ebt, sec.8, SSI....or some such

Shall I continue?

Now as for the caravan they are smuggling:

Infectious disease
Anti-American Sentiment
Drug Cartel connections
14,000 unsupported appetites
Maybe 1,000 kids that will need to be schooled and housed

Shall I continue?

JO
---------------------------------------------------- not going to argue with you Bonehead , just wanted to tell YOU that you are a Bonehead JO !! [chuckle]

tRumpian hate speech to the contrary that's what they are all doing.
Trump hate speech is derrived from constant attacks from liberals who hide their hands after Trump hits back.

You mess with an old junkyard dog to much, and he's gonna get out of that fence, then what ?? I know what -the gang of leftist that were dragging sticks along the fence would try to set the dog up by forcing his anger to overcome him, and once he breaks out the fence they beat him with those sticks as if he just broke out without them doing a thing to bring him out.

The problem for the leftist however, is that the citizens of the community aren't stupid, and they know the junkyard dog was being taunted and picked at, and they know who beat the dog when he was forced out of the fence.

However the plan goes arry, and the junkyard dog chases these leftist in every direction they could run in or until they climbed up into the tree's yelling for their momma's... LOL
No, that's not how it goes. tRump attacks without provocation or reason. Everything from singling out individuals to attacking whole companies, nationalities, and races. He hates everyone with the unreasoning fervor of a thwarted child.
They got medicine now for TDS. Get some quick.
Yeah, it's called voting and I already did.
Not just I, but WE already voted here. Oh and that's not the answer for TDS (in your case), because it would be like you taking a baby aspirin for something like cancer as far as a good comparison goes.
Sadly voting is the only answer for the cancer currently corrupting our country. We must vote it out.

i think that she or it is a 'euro' but that aside , she is rooting for the invaders ABA .

FALFURRIAS, Tex. —Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in President Trump’s warnings about threats to American security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail American troops to the border.

Just being there is a deterrent

No illegal will want to cross paths with them

gap fill

FUCKING AWESOME....now please break some wetback skulls.

Forum List

Back