U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Transgender School-Bathroom Case

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.
No, that isnt what happened. Your own link says that, resident retard.
Its also weird your link calls this "sex discrimination" when its not. This transgender illness is based on "gender"
Sex is about biology. Gender is about social construct. IE mental illness. You should tell that dumbass author about the difference.

And, a major win for transgenders.

Perhaps questions should be directed to Trump about whether or not he fully vetted his SCOTUS nominees. They sure ain't playing ball! Bigly

that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.
No, that isnt what happened. Your own link says that, resident retard.
Its also weird your link calls this "sex discrimination" when its not. This transgender illness is based on "gender"
Sex is about biology. Gender is about social construct. IE mental illness. You should tell that dumbass author about the difference.
I have not yet discounted the possibility that Dana is a high school boy who REALLY wants to take his penis along with him as he visits the girls bathroom.

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

What are your feelings about a man in a dress using the men’s room?

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

Don't care and actually don't care here. Men can take care of themselves. Some lady wants to see my junk. No worries. But the other way where men identify as women and use their locker rooms. Therein lies a whole different issue of they are allowed to play physical sports against biological girls. Common sense should prevail. But your posts on this board reveal that you have little if any.

Don't care and actually don't care here. Men can take care of themselves. Some lady wants to see my junk. No worries. But the other way where men identify as women and use their locker rooms. Therein lies a whole different issue of they are allowed to play physical sports against biological girls. Common sense should prevail. But your posts on this board reveal that you have little if any.
Frankly, I don’t care where they pee and think they should be excluded from women’s sports

Frankly, I don’t care where they pee and think they should be excluded from women’s sports
I don't want a man with his junk changing in the same locker room as my young daughters. You don't care about women's rights. I get it.

Because the Supreme Court declined to hear the case, the lower court ruling stands.

Schools can't discriminate against transgender students.

Only 2 on the court wanted to take the case.

So that means that 4 conservatives agreed that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.

Another loss for women's rights. Don't care if a woman wants to identify as a man and see men's junk or compete vs. men in sports. The other way around is an entirely different situation and utterly unfair.

Because the Supreme Court declined to hear the case, the lower court ruling stands.

So that means that 4 conservatives agreed that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.

Another loss for women's rights. Don't care if a woman wants to identify as a man and see men's junk or compete vs. men in sports. The other way around is an entirely different situation and utterly unfair.

It's a girl who decided it was a boy.
Wants to use the boy's restroom.

I don't want a man with his junk changing in the same locker room as my young daughters. You don't care about women's rights. I get it.
Do you want a man in a dress changing next to your young son?

It should be really simple, those with penises use the boy's restroom, those with vaginas use the girls restroom. Well, it's not so simple since Gavin went trans. By the time Gavin got to be a senior, I suspect Gavin looked more like a boy than Gavin looked like a girl, thus there would be many people upset regardless of which restroom Gavin used. And let's not even get into communal locker rooms.

One would think that providing Gavin an alternative private restroom would be a reasonable compromise., but Gavin cried like a little girl. The lower court says Gavin can shit and piss with the boys.

I see some schools going to unisex restrooms for everyone in the future..

Last edited:

It's a girl who decided it was a boy.
Wants to use the boy's restroom.
And thats fine. Boys can take care of themselves. We are animals. The other way around is not fine and that is my point.

1624891596640.png

So they say I'm the only witness to the accident the judges son was involved in but I respectfully decline to be involved in the proceedings.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back