U.S. woman stabbed 14 times by Somali migrant media go dark

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Morgan Evenson was walking home in downtown Minneapolis about 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 13 when a black man got out of his car, chased her down, tackled and stabbed her repeatedly.
U.S. woman stabbed 14 times by Somali migrant, media go dark

-----------------------------------------------------------

My gawd lefties wtf is it going to take for you brain dead fks to realize if Trump wouldn't have closed those borders we would be looking like all those other Countries at this point. The problem is Obama the asshole has let in so, so many at this point in the game the damage is already here and they are already starting up they have been the MSM just doesn't report as being such. CONNECT THE DOTS Obama ass kissers.

Morgan Evenson was walking home in downtown Minneapolis about 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 13 when a black man got out of his car, chased her down, tackled and stabbed her repeatedly.
U.S. woman stabbed 14 times by Somali migrant, media go dark

-----------------------------------------------------------

My gawd lefties wtf is it going to take for you brain dead fks to realize if Trump wouldn't have closed those borders we would be looking like all those other Countries at this point. The problem is Obama the asshole has let in so, so many at this point in the game the damage is already here and they are already starting up they have been the MSM just doesn't report as being such. CONNECT THE DOTS Obama ass kissers.
"media go dark" :rofl:

Translated: "media not ignoring everything to report this around the clock, 24/7, ignoring everything else"

of course it's not in many headlines--if at all
hardly ever is when a black murders/assaults a white

we don't buy the crap that blacks are angels....they are just as racist/hateful/etc --if not more
they commit more hate crimes per capita at TWICE the rate of whites

"Media go dark" huh?

I took the first two words of your article --- the victim's name, dropped it into Google and got well over a million results. Took 0.58 seconds.

Here's WCCO-TV "going dark", burying the news in their uh, newscast -- where no one would think of looking for news....

What? It doesn't look "dark"? Well you have to cover your eyes and go :lalala:

Are ya fucking stoopid?

Last edited:
Media go dark? Media is dead...we have no news media in the USA any longer...we have partisan hacks...

She's a racist. By dying she made the poor little black boi look bad. Just like racist Kate Steinle.

She's a racist. By dying she made the poor little black boi look bad. Just like racist Kate Steinle.

"By dying" huh.

Maybe you should have read one of the 1,380,000 links I found in half a second. Like this one that notes (a) she was already released from the hospital, and (b) nobody knows a damn thing about the assailant, let alone being a "Somali immigrant" which was apparently pulled out of the ass of the fake news site JihadWatch.

And I quote:

>> Minneapolis police say no one has been arrested and that there is no new information on the suspect as of yet. <<

Fucking Dumbass.

"By dying" huh.

Maybe you should have read one of the 1,380,000 links I found in half a second. Like this one that notes (a) she was already released from the hospital, and (b) nobody knows a damn thing about the assailant, let alone being a "Somali immigrant" which was apparently pulled out of the ass of the fake news site JihadWatch.

And I quote:

>> Minneapolis police say no one has been arrested and that there is no new information on the suspect as of yet. <<

Fucking Dumbass.
you can compare that to all the fake crap about Trump
hahahahhahahahah

Forum List

Back