UC Berkeley Hosts Exclusive “Black Only Graduation Ceremony” in Defiance of Civil Rights Laws That Forbid Racial Segregation

You ignorant POS, I don't want to leave near a punk ass, racist like you. Leaving around racist shit like you will do nothing but cause me to catch a case.
So stay in your slums. In the conditions you want everybody else to live in. By the way peon, NOBODY is afraid of you. The biggest danger would be laughing ourselves to death at your impotent, childish whining.

You have? When did I say I was taking advantage of my tenants? When did I say my apartments are the slums?
You said it was dirty, loud, crime ridden, etc., so how is it the whole neighborhood is trash but you have these pristine apartments right in the middle of it all.
All my tenants are white and pay well under what my apartments are worth. They are quite happy with what I offer them where the shortest term tenant has been here 7 years and the longest 14 years. Like I said, you have no idea WTF you're talking about.
So an apartment building in the middle of the Hood around all the crime, filth and black folks. Come on Ray, nobody is buying that bullshit.

So stay in your slums. In the conditions you want everybody else to live in. By the way peon, NOBODY is afraid of you. The biggest danger would be laughing ourselves to death at your impotent, childish whining.
You don't need to be afraid of me, your punk ass is the one who is the tough internet boy. I would live in the slums instead of next door to a weak ass, racist POS.

You don't need to be afraid of me, your punk ass is the one who is the tough internet boy. I would live in the slums instead of next door to a weak ass, racist POS.
Now reduced to projecting your black fragility onto somebody else. Stay in the slums where you belong boy. Nobody buys your bullshit you weak cowardly racist.

The American 'culture' does not include other cultures. If you are say....Mexican, you don't come to America to make it another Mexican culture. What would be the reason to come to America if it was a Mexican culture?
😄

Are you full Bingo? We don't stop having other cultures here just because you're a frightened, snowflake, little bitch.

It's racist for immigrants to come to America and expect Americans to adopt the culture of the country from which they emmigrated. A country is defined by borders, language and culture. Immigrants need to respect that.
No. I don't have to respect you. That's not a requirement for immigrating here, cuck. And no one cares if you adopt anyone else's culture, your being demographically replaced anyway. 😄

You said it was dirty, loud, crime ridden, etc., so how is it the whole neighborhood is trash but you have these pristine apartments right in the middle of it all.

Never said the whole neighborhood, I said the environment. There are still people that do what they can to keep their properties up and clean up after the filthy animals. The city still tries to enforce property codes but there are so many to go after they can't nearly get them all.

It's apparent that the negro wants segregation. I say give it to them. Separation of the races needs to happen.

...its just the latest undeniable evidence of how Democrats / liberals are pushing division and racism HARD to tear this country apatt / keep it torn apart.

And you would get your bicycle and maybe your car stolen. By POS black people.

After seeing how good things can be, I do not want to go back to that.

Forum List

Back