UC Berkeley Hosts Exclusive “Black Only Graduation Ceremony” in Defiance of Civil Rights Laws That Forbid Racial Segregation

Apparently blacks do because it was all white when I moved here 40 years ago. Good people, safe, quiet, low crime, high rated schools, stores galore, clean...........
That's the way it's always been. Whites build the neighborhoods and nice homes and schools. After several decades the Whites start to die off. The realtor comes in and sells to the negro. Then once that happens the property value of the neighbors property goes down. Next a trickle effect starts as more negroes move into the neighborhood. Then thefts and vandalism start causing White flight as property values nose five into the abyss and homes are turned into section 8 dwellings. Finally it's an all black neighborhood with drive by shootings, rapes , murder, and stealing. The key point is Whites build society and blacks destroy it.

That's the way it's always been. Whites build the neighborhoods and nice homes and schools. After several decades the Whites start to die off. The realtor comes in and sells to the negro. Then once that happens the property value of the neighbors property goes down. Next a trickle effect starts as more negroes move into the neighborhood. Then thefts and vandalism start causing White flight as property values nose five into the abyss and homes are turned into section 8 dwellings. Finally it's an all black neighborhood with drive by shootings, rapes , murder, and stealing. The key point is Whites build society and blacks destroy it.

It's more than that. Nobody has to wait for whites to die off. More whites would only move in. It's government that inserts their black lowlifes into these neighborhoods and that's what starts the ball rolling. It's why if I had control over our government, section 8 funding would be slashed in half. There is no reason non-working lowlifes should be living in the suburbs with people who worked all their lives to get and live there.

And that's the problem: destroy everything in your neighborhood and when it's shot, move to another good neighborhood and destroy that one next.
You love being a slum lord, cheating black folks out of their money just to rent that dump. You aren't going anywhere you love the Hood and all the money you are making cheating folks.

Are you whitesplaining this to me? 😄 Ethnically I'm African, Indian and Chinese but culturally I'm just Jamaican. The first time I went to an Indian wedding I was in America and I was in my 20s and I was working as a wedding photographer rather than showing up as a relative or guest and the music, food and ceremonies were largely foreign to me. And while there are many Chinese Jamaicans or Indian Jamaicans Jamaican culture is largely an Afro-Caribbean culture.

Depends whether or not your culture is steeped in racism like the white Afrikaners.

Depends on how much of that culture their parents surround them with. I grew up in America mostly but I was still pretty foreign to my Black American friends.

No you're just generalizing.

I don't care about what you bet but what you can prove.

Yep. In the same way I wasn't broken when my friends had bar mitzvahs.

😄

I'm not affected emotionally by your disbelief unless you're counting amusement.

Suuure, Rachel...

17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg

Pull their accreditation. Is that the right word?

I do believe it is.

Not sure where that came from. :dunno:

That's a clear violation of The Civil Rights act.

So many good people fought and sweated and died for The Civil Rights Act, and these commie chumps just shit all over it. :(

Like "Fuck You! Non-racist Americans of yesterday, your sacrifices weren't shit! Look what we do now!"

"MLK Jr.? Fuck You! Pwahhahahah!" "Segregation is back on!"

Idk about now, but we learned all about The Civil Rights movement when I was in school. Also I learned some more

things about it from some older FL black women. They had their own say on that there, too.

Their view and what went on aren't necessarily conflicting.

Yeah they "bused niggas in from up north to stir things up", but..It was time to stop the Jim Crow crap.

Them women were the salt of the earth, I tell ya what.

Tbh, I don't think Jim Crow had too much influence in FL, or maybe all my folks were just poorer, idk. :dunno:
On my trips to the city near us, I’ve heard older black women actually cuss out younger black kids from using the term n***** and wanting separate classrooms and other things. Their explanation being that they and others (including these ungrateful kids parents and grandparents) fought for people to stop using that term, and to get schools integrated. Only for these young kids to want to go right back to that. Actual civil rights leaders are rolling in their graves over some of this stuff.

Nobody wants a racist, ignorant POS like you anywhere near their neighborhood. Destroy the neighborhood, then bitch about conditions that YOU created.
You ignorant POS, I don't want to leave near a punk ass, racist like you. Leaving around racist shit like you will do nothing but cause me to catch a case.

Shows you are a lying, racist POS, all I have said I got from you.

You have? When did I say I was taking advantage of my tenants? When did I say my apartments are the slums?

All my tenants are white and pay well under what my apartments are worth. They are quite happy with what I offer them where the shortest term tenant has been here 7 years and the longest 14 years. Like I said, you have no idea WTF you're talking about.

Forum List

Back