UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

It's a funny thing, I do not now, nor have I ever cared what other people think. I have never seen an "alien", I have however observed UAP's doing things that defy physics. Twice.
Which should have been your first clue that you got fooled somehow.

I'm right and you LOSE. The closest thing that can be created in experiments was RNA. It ISN'T life. Thus, life cannot be created.

You're not very impressive with science as you can't explain your POV. All you can do is ad hominem attacks. Why don't you explain how life happened instead of impossible this and not impossible that lol?

You can't LOSER.
You are wrong and proven so.

Your claims are false and ignorant. No scientist ever said life arose from nothing as you claimed they do.

Not knowing how life got started does not mean it had to be the way your faith teaches it simmply means they have not figured it out YET.

By your standard the very computer you are using cannot exist but it does.

Rock refllects light

Picking up gravitational asists from objects from objects such as trhe sun accelerates other opjects.

I have done research you have not,.
You are so desperate that you are now making up things ad nauseam .
As for your spelling and precise meaning -- bring on a translator for an alien language .

Not so much DYOR as first do a spell check at minimum.

You are so desperate that you are now making up things ad nauseam .
As for your spelling and precise meaning -- bring on a translator for an alien language .

Not so much DYOR as first do a spell check at minimum.
I made up nothing

I am still correct and you are proven wrong

I agree you are DESPERATE now. I guess you agree life cannot be created; thus God. The closest was RNA, but that isn't life (scientists agree).
lol

Your CLAIM was that scientists think life came from nothing.

I'm not aware of any scientist who ever claimed that. Are you? Can you name one?

You sound defensive on this topic. Please allow me to help alleviate your anxiety.

Of COURSE life is created. No one ever said otherwise. Whether by God, or by mommy and daddy, or by a scientist in a laboratory.

If you're religious and you believe in God, you don't have to be defensive. The Bible, says "God created", but it doesn't say HOW He did it. For all you know, the rules underlying evolution may have been His chosen method.

As a matter of fact, the entire sequence of evolution is laid out right there in Genesis. They even got the order right. (All except one, which is pretty darn good considering things were passed down by word of mouth back then).

So you see, there is no incompatibility between God and evolution. Any such proposal is brought to you by people who don't understand the Bible. Literalism is the scourge of religion, words are insufficient for the concepts being communicated.

The fact is, evolution is one of the very first things discussed in the Bible. You don't have to be anxious about it. Darwin is not your enemy. Darwin is DEAD, and today we are far more interested in the biophysical rules underlying evolution, than the evolution itself. We are interested in the "evolution" of attractors on stochastic manifolds, that arise when the system expands through long range interactions. It's physics, not anything so crude as the word "species" (which no one can define anyway).

There's no need to attack science. Science is not your enemy. There are 300 million pieces of evidence from 18 converging lines of study that support the reality of biological evolution.

Creating life from scratch? We're almost there. We wouldn't know what to DO with it yet, but the technology is almost in place. Today right now I can ORDER a custom made knockout mouse, online with my credit card and have it delivered to me inside of 30 days. There are also commercially available "reduced cells" of various kinds, platforms for genetic manipulation, either missing a nucleus or missing some translation or transcription machinery. We regularly synthesize proteins that don't exist in nature, and the Covid vaccines causes your body to make a protein that didn't exist in nature till two years ago. So... evolution. It's kind of undeniable, ain't it?

And, if you believe in God, why would you deny His handiwork? You're lookin at it, aintcha?

Possible this thread has degenerated far from what the OP/Title would suggest, so FWIW:

Hundreds more UFO sightings included in latest report​

The office tracking reports of UFOs has added nearly 400 additional sightings to its catalog over the last year, either because of new sightings or older sightings discovered in existing files, bringing the total number of UFO sightings to over 500.
On Thursday, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released an unclassified version of its annual report on UFOs, or what the government calls unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).

The assessment revealed that the office tracking UAPs has had a total of 510 sightings since 2004. This is significantly up from the 144 sightings included in the initial report in 2021.

Hundreds more UFO sightings included in latest report

You didn't talk any science. You are BORING AF with S&T. Go to the Rubber Room you nutgoober.

I did indeed.

I corrected you with hard core facts which are supported by science and which prove you to be ignorant and a fool.

you displayed massive ignorance of science and got owned by me

Possible this thread has degenerated far from what the OP/Title would suggest, so FWIW:

Hundreds more UFO sightings included in latest report​

The office tracking reports of UFOs has added nearly 400 additional sightings to its catalog over the last year, either because of new sightings or older sightings discovered in existing files, bringing the total number of UFO sightings to over 500.
On Thursday, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released an unclassified version of its annual report on UFOs, or what the government calls unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).

The assessment revealed that the office tracking UAPs has had a total of 510 sightings since 2004. This is significantly up from the 144 sightings included in the initial report in 2021.

Hundreds more UFO sightings included in latest report
Until I find a less flammable thread ...

Spy agencies report hundreds more UFO sightings since 2021​

National security agencies are studying hundreds of new reports of UFOs, including many that appear to perform maneuvers that are highly advanced, the nation’s top intelligence official reported on Thursday.

In total, 510 “unidentified aerial phenomena” observed in protected airspace or near sensitive facilities have been compiled as of August of last year, according to the report to Congress from the director of national intelligence.

Of those, 366 were gathered since a preliminary assessment was published in 2021 — an increase attributed to a “reduced stigma” around reporting, and a better understanding of the intelligence and safety threats that the phenomena may pose.

More than half of those new sightings — most of which came from Navy and Air Force pilots — exhibit “unremarkable characteristics,” according to the report: 26 were characterized as drones; 163 were labeled balloons or “balloon-like entities”; and six were described as “clutter.”

That still leaves 171 sightings, however, some of which “appear to have demonstrated unusual flight characteristics or performance capabilities,” the report says. Few other details were provided about these unidentified entities, though the report noted that no U.S. aircraft has ever collided with a UFO, and observing them has caused no adverse health effects so far.

I did indeed.

I corrected you with hard core facts which are supported by science and which prove you to be ignorant and a fool.

you displayed massive ignorance of science and got owned by me
I corrected you and the gave you a time out for ad hominems. You didn't even know scientists can create RNA, but it isn't life.

Today, some scientists claim they have made an artificial "baby" by programming their DNA, but they started with a living cell and modified its DNA to form an organ. It's artificial biology and the "baby" looks like a mess. They shouldn't do this as they're building a Frankenstein. It prolly looks like you Soupnazi630 .

I corrected you and the gave you a time out for ad hominems. You didn't even know scientists can create RNA, but it isn't life.

Today, some scientists claim they have made an artificial "baby" by programming their DNA, but they started with a living cell and modified its DNA to form an organ. It's artificial biology and the "baby" looks like a mess. They shouldn't do this as they're building a Frankenstein. It prolly looks like you Soupnazi630 .
I did know RNA is not life and I know they have come to understand how it forms. It is irrelevant.

You did not correct me. My original statement stands unchallenged.

I corrected you and your ignoranxe of science and words like POSSIBLE

At this point you are spinning like a fag on a dick trying to save face but you cannot

I did know RNA is not life and I know they have come to understand how it forms. It is irrelevant.

You did not correct me. My original statement stands unchallenged.

I corrected you and your ignoranxe of science and words like POSSIBLE

At this point you are spinning like a fag on a dick trying to save face but you cannot
I don't wanna know you're a fag. Get down on your knees and I'll kick you in the head haha.

Forum List

Back