UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

NO DYOR

Even NASA will tell you that it changed speed and made a detour round the sun and then exactly re-joined its orbit path .
Let alone its rotation through its own axis , suggesting some sort of sail propulsion technology.

Enough, DYOR . Minimum three months .

It did not make a detour around the sun and the change in speed is natural and seen often in many other objects

It was debris and nothing more.

You are uninformed and need to research more

You will never know how much you've been lied to son.
And you will never know you're just a conspiracy theorist.

Tell me, what have they lied about? What is your proof? And how come the general public doesn't know this? If it's common sense you'd think more people would know it. But since you know what I've been swallowing and that it's a lie, tell me what? WHAT? Aliens? That we never landed on the moon? Gore actually won Florida in 2000?

And you will never know you're just a conspiracy theorist.

Tell me, what have they lied about? What is your proof? And how come the general public doesn't know this? If it's common sense you'd think more people would know it. But since you know what I've been swallowing and that it's a lie, tell me what? WHAT? Aliens? That we never landed on the moon? Gore actually won Florida in 2000?

LOL, It's called normalcy bias, nobody can open your eyes for you, that's something you have to want to happen. A good place to start would be a book written by a Progressive Author. The title is Tragedy and Hope 101. They aren't hiding anything there is no Binary political system son.

LOL, It's called normalcy bias, nobody can open your eyes for you, that's something you have to want to happen. A good place to start would be a book written by a Progressive Author. The title is Tragedy and Hope 101. They aren't hiding anything there is no Binary political system son.
I think that's what I was trying to get at. What are they lying to me about and how do you know? I'm sure they are, but about what? And what aren't they lying to us about that you think they are.

Many people think they have an alien and crashed alien space ship hiding. It's where we got microwave technology and other things that were invented in the 60's and 70's.

Here's one. Everyone says the government lies. But I tell my friend that the governments recent admitting that they can't explain some ufo's is because they are going to start spending a lot of money on space travel. They need public support.

The number of possible sentient beings is in fact enormous and vast. To say Earth or even we have never been visited is a massively stupid statement. Earth was here for billions of years before any humans and we are not that unique. Humans were also here for hundreds of thousands of eyars before the oldest known written records and again the time that humans have been recording their history is not that unique.
Hahahahahahahahaha, You can't even show how one microbe can come into existence. Where's the experiment that does that? Yours is wishful thinking and not science.

It did not make a detour around the sun and the change in speed is natural and seen often in many other objects

It was debris and nothing more.

You are uninformed and need to research more
Now you are being idiotic .
DYOR .

I guarantee that it orbited the sun at a changed speed and then, beyond belief , picked up its prior route again before exiting our solar system .
But if taking on board new scientific observations upsets your pre conceived notions about various matters, I understand .
It is vital and necessary for some people in order to keep hold of mental balance .

Classic psychosis , but for some a useful defence mechanism.

Now you are being idiotic .
DYOR .

I guarantee that it orbited the sun at a changed speed and then, beyond belief , picked up its prior route again before exiting our solar system .
But if taking on board new scientific observations upsets your pre conceived notions about various matters, I understand .
It is vital and necessary for some people in order to keep hold of mental balance .

Classic psychosis , but for some a useful defence mechanism.
Wrong.

It was always going to circle gthe sun it was not a detour aroiund the sun.

The cnange in speeed is not uncommon in many objects which orbit the sun.

Your garuntee is a bullsshit failure.

There are no new scientific observations supporting your claim.

Hahahahahahahahaha, You can't even show how one microbe can come into existence. Where's the experiment that does that? Yours is wishful thinking and not science.
I never said anything about microbes

What the fuck are you talking about?

Wrong.

It was always going to circle gthe sun it was not a detour aroiund the sun.

The cnange in speeed is not uncommon in many objects which orbit the sun.

Your garuntee is a bullsshit failure.

There are no new scientific observations supporting your claim.

A true clown .Which comic do you read and swallow ?

About 800 metres long and exactly 10% of that wide . Rotating throughout on its axis .

" It was always going to orbit the sun"
Did the Aliens text you with that advance news?
Try thinking how something might be sucked into an orbit , not be dragged into the body and then break out of the attraction to resume its original track and throughout change speed

Your gullibility is amazing .Did you believe the revised NASA drivel? Hook line and sinker .

A true clown .Which comic do you read and swallow ?

About 800 metres long and exactly 10% of that wide . Rotating throughout on its axis .

" It was always going to orbit the sun"
Did the Aliens text you with that advance news?
Try thinking how something might be sucked into an orbit , not be dragged into the body and then break out of the attraction to resume its original track and throughout change speed

Your gullibility is amazing .Did you believe the revised NASA drivel? Hook line and sinker .
I never said orbit I said circle.

It did not break out of the attraction moron. It was drawn to the dun and then did a very normal comet like sling shot movement away from the sun.

It's size and shape were unusual but not evidence of anything artifiical.

You are lying and misrepresenting what it did

I never said orbit I said circle.

It did not break out of the attraction moron. It was drawn to the dun and then did a very normal comet like sling shot movement away from the sun.

It's size and shape were unusual but not evidence of anything artifiical.
Your idiocy persists .
It reflected light , thus destroying the assumption of it being rock ..Easily observed .
It left our solar system at a faster speed than it entered .Came in at 196000kms per hour and left at 225000kms per hour
I advised you to DYOR but MF Psychosis has gripped you.

Your clearly gullible nature is preventing you researching the facts .

Your idiocy persists .
It reflected light , thus destroying the assumption of it being rock ..Easily observed .
It left our solar system at a faster speed than it entered .Came in at 196000kms per hour and left at 225000kms per hour
I advised you to DYOR but MF Psychosis has gripped you.

Your clearly gullible nature is preventing you researching the facts .
Rock refllects light

Picking up gravitational asists from objects from objects such as trhe sun accelerates other opjects.

I have done research you have not,.

I never said anything about microbes

What the fuck are you talking about?
You said "The number of possible sentient beings is in fact enormous and vast. To say Earth or even we have never been visited is a massively stupid statement."

We don't have any evidence of sentient beings nor do we have any evidence of having been visited. NASA states they have no evidence of being visited. They were supposedly observed by regular people, but they have no evidence of it. I don't think NASA scientists are stupid.

Moreover, Carl Sagan said, "The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space." However, he died without ever observing any aliens. If he said that he observed aliens, then that would be credible.

You said "The number of possible sentient beings is in fact enormous and vast. To say Earth or even we have never been visited is a massively stupid statement."

We don't have any evidence of sentient beings nor do we have any evidence of having been visited. NASA states they have no evidence of being visited. They were supposedly observed by regular people, but they have no evidence of it. I don't think NASA scientists are stupid.

Moreover, Carl Sagan said, "The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space." However, he died without ever observing any aliens. If he said that he observed aliens, then that would be credible.
Wrong MORON

Look up what the word POSSIBLE means

We need no direct evidence to know it is POSSIBLE\

That is why you failed to even challenge what I said

Wrong MORON

Look up what the word POSSIBLE means

We need no direct evidence to know it is POSSIBLE\

That is why you failed to even challenge what I said
I'm not a moron because I'm not the one who believes there are aliens. Evolutionists think life just appears, but this is not what the Creator says. Evolutionists are the MORONS who believe in life just appears in time. According to them, the universe has been in existence for 13.8 billion years, but yet there are no signs of life on any planet. moon or in space other than Earth. That means no life in the seas nor on land. Moreover, there has been no experiment to create life even though it has been tried. Thus, evolution is a LIE. This is what the evidence shows and we see no life has appeared over 13.8 billion years according to the evos. Else where is your experiment to create life?

I am going by the word of the Creator in the Bible and He did not tell us there were aliens. Not even a microbe. The evidence is on my side as we have not found even a microbe or living cell on the moon, Mars or any other planet and moons that we've investigated in our solar system. There hasn't been any life found in space. Thus, the evidence and science is on my side.

Life elsewhere is IMPOSSIBLE as it was not CREATED. Will you admit now that YOU are the MORON believing in possibilities with no evidence and failures in experiments?

I'm not a moron because I'm not the one who believes there are aliens. Evolutionists think life just appears, but this is not what the Creator says. Evolutionists are the MORONS who believe in life just appears in time. According to them, the universe has been in existence for 13.8 billion years, but yet there are no signs of life on any planet. moon or in space other than Earth. That means no life in the seas nor on land. Moreover, there has been no experiment to create life even though it has been tried. Thus, evolution is a LIE. This is what the evidence shows and we see no life has appeared over 13.8 billion years according to the evos. Else where is your experiment to create life?

I am going by the word of the Creator in the Bible and He did not tell us there were aliens. Not even a microbe. The evidence is on my side as we have not found even a microbe or living cell on the moon, Mars or any other planet and moons that we've investigated in our solar system. There hasn't been any life found in space. Thus, the evidence and science is on my side.

Life elsewhere is IMPOSSIBLE as it was not CREATED. Will you admit now that YOU are the MORON believing in possibilities with no evidence and failures in experiments?
Wrong

No evolutionist believes that life JUST APPEARS.
The creator says nothing and you have never heard him or her or whatever speak. The bible does not tell us that kangaroos exisgt either but they do,

It is not impossible at all. Just as it was not imossible to split the atom even though your holy book makes no mention of an atom.

You are the PROVEN moron.

Wow. Just wow.

You insult your God with this kind of stupid crap.

Wrong

No evolutionist believes that life JUST APPEARS.
The creator says nothing and you have never heard him or her or whatever speak. The bible does not tell us that kangaroos exisgt either but they do,

It is not impossible at all. Just as it was not imossible to split the atom even though your holy book makes no mention of an atom.

You are the PROVEN moron.
I'm right and you LOSE. The closest thing that can be created in experiments was RNA. It ISN'T life. Thus, life cannot be created.

You're not very impressive with science as you can't explain your POV. All you can do is ad hominem attacks. Why don't you explain how life happened instead of impossible this and not impossible that lol?

You can't LOSER.

Forum List

Back