UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

Show me the money!

When I see an alien spaceship and it not on a movie screen then I will believe it.

I am not going to believe anecdotal stories from people brainwashed by Science Fiction.

We don't care whether you believe or not.

For the past 10 years millions of people literally walk around with a pretty good video camera.
24 hours a day. All over the world.
And in that time, there has never been a single substantive video or photo. Not one.
Before that, since the 1980s everyday people had video cameras, and since the 1960s good still cameras.
Not one substantive video. Or photo. Not one.
Couple that with the ludicrous situation we are to believe, that a fantastically more advanced civilization than ours... is going to travel many light years to get here... and all they do is fly around a few minutes. And then leave.
Also, most of the UFO videos are "lights in the sky"... now why would they have bright lights on the outside of their ships, and have them on while flying 1000s of feet above ground. So we can see them??
And that is why I believe that if such a unimaginably advanced people came here - they would make contact and have a purpose. That may or may not be beneficial to us. They would not laughably just tote around aimlessly for a few minutes at a time and just leave.
Absurd.

For the past 10 years millions of people literally walk around with a pretty good video camera.
24 hours a day. All over the world.
And in that time, there has never been a single substantive video or photo. Not one.
Before that, since the 1980s everyday people had video cameras, and since the 1960s good still cameras.
Not one substantive video. Or photo. Not one.
Couple that with the ludicrous situation we are to believe, that a fantastically more advanced civilization than ours... is going to travel many light years to get here... and all they do is fly around a few minutes. And then leave.
Also, most of the UFO videos are "lights in the sky"... now why would they have bright lights on the outside of their ships, and have them on while flying 1000s of feet above ground. So we can see them??
And that is why I believe that if such a unimaginably advanced people came here - they would make contact and have a purpose. That may or may not be beneficial to us. They would not laughably just tote around aimlessly for a few minutes at a time and just leave.
Absurd.

You do realize that your unbelief has no effect on the truth, right?

Do you believe in man made climate change?
Nope
Do you take the position that masks don't work?
Yup
Are you against regulations?
Not all
Do you think Trump was sincere about building a wall?
No idea

Trust me, you trusted Republicans and conservative media when you came to the conclusion that man made climate change is not real. The rest of the world understands it's real. 60% of America believes it's real. Why only cons who listen to Rush and Fox don't believe?

You see? You trust Republicans. Because you're willing to risk the environment on 2% of the scientists who agree with them. You're brainwashed. You trust Republicans more than I trust Democrats because I don't trust them blindly.

In fact, you trusted Republicans so much, most of the people who died of covid were unvaccinated people. Them, fat and old people. I can name at least 5 conservative talk radio hosts who were anti vax and died of covid yet you still trusted Trump and Republicans and believed in taking horse injections because that government and Joe Rogan told you so. You're so obvious.

Masks don't work? So is it okay if I sneeze in a room with you and I don't cover my mouth? Because hands don't work either. Yet you prefer I cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze. Why? Riddle me that dummy.

Masks do work. They aren't perfect, but they help. And you trusted the biggest liars in US history during the pandemic, fool.

We don't care whether you believe or not.
Good. I don't care if you spout your nonsense but be prepared to be ridiculed for the silliness.

Humans have been brainwashed for 100 years with Science Fiction so in their silly little minds there are all kinds of aliens star trekking across the universe.

1670445647025.png

Trust me, you trusted Republicans and conservative media when you came to the conclusion that man made climate change is not real. The rest of the world understands it's real. 60% of America believes it's real. Why only cons who listen to Rush and Fox don't believe?

You see? You trust Republicans. Because you're willing to risk the environment on 2% of the scientists who agree with them. You're brainwashed. You trust Republicans more than I trust Democrats because I don't trust them blindly.

In fact, you trusted Republicans so much, most of the people who died of covid were unvaccinated people. Them, fat and old people. I can name at least 5 conservative talk radio hosts who were anti vax and died of covid yet you still trusted Trump and Republicans and believed in taking horse injections because that government and Joe Rogan told you so. You're so obvious.

Masks don't work? So is it okay if I sneeze in a room with you and I don't cover my mouth? Because hands don't work either. Yet you prefer I cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze. Why? Riddle me that dummy.

Masks do work. They aren't perfect, but they help. And you trusted the biggest liars in US history during the pandemic, fool.
Why don't you take your hateful partisan bullshit and shove it your inbred Moon Bat ass?

Liberals are the real science deniers. They deny all kinds of Biology, Economics and Climate Science.

Good. I don't care if you spout your nonsense but be prepared to be ridiculed for the silliness.

Humans have been brainwashed for 100 years with Science Fiction so in their silly little minds there are all kinds of aliens star trekking across the universe.

View attachment 735998

Ridicule has no effect on the truth. It is the height of arrogance to think that truth rests solely upon whether one believes it or not.

Too funny. Try as you might you cannot make me a Repub. I do my own thinking, my own research and come to my own conclusions. You think that is real differences between the Parties, there isn't. Why do you think nothing ever really changes? You have no idea what the World Economic Forum has in store for you, do you? That's where Old Joe got his "Build Back Better" mantra from dummy.

Why don't you take your hateful partisan bullshit and shove it your inbred Moon Bat ass?

Liberals are the real science deniers. They deny all kinds of Biology, Economics and Climate Science.
Such a classic right wing comeback. Exposing yourself yet again.

Ridicule has no effect on the truth. It is the height of arrogance to think that truth rests solely upon whether one believes it or not.
The truth is the truth however, it is very simple. It will become the truth when I see it. Or somebody else proves it to me beyond a doubt.

The truth is the truth however, it is very simple. It will become the truth when I see it. Or somebody else proves it to me beyond a doubt.

It is the height of arrogance to think that truth rests solely upon whether one believes it or not.

So Stephen Hawking change the story about wormholes before his death! So fucking what? Maybe he was right the first time? Few of us are qualified to really judge that.

It is the height of arrogance to think that truth rests solely upon whether one believes it or not.

LOL! Do you understand how ridiculous that post sounds?

I don't believe in them because nobody has proven they exist. All the "evidence" is either anecdotal or simple bullshit. No real proof. Like the crop signs in England. A guy having fun with the idiots that want to believe in UFOs.

I don't believe in unicorns either because I have never seen one and nobody has ever provided me proof they exist.

I believe in dinosaurs. I have never seen one but they have been proven to exist.

Too funny. Try as you might you cannot make me a Repub. I do my own thinking, my own research and come to my own conclusions. You think that is real differences between the Parties, there isn't. Why do you think nothing ever really changes? You have no idea what the World Economic Forum has in store for you, do you? That's where Old Joe got his "Build Back Better" mantra from dummy.

What do you mean nothing changes? Things get better (Clinton Obama Biden years) and things get worse (Bush & Trump years).

If the parties are the same, why didn't you let Obama nominate Merrick Garland?

And you lean right. Even if you don't know it. So I call you a Republican. Libertarian, Tea Party, Guy who says he's independent but is clearly a Republican he just doesn't want to admit it.

All the same to me. Mixed bag of nuts. You're not all the exact same kind of nuts.

What do you mean nothing changes? Things get better (Clinton Obama Biden years) and things get worse (Bush & Trump years).

If the parties are the same, why didn't you let Obama nominate Merrick Garland?

And you lean right. Even if you don't know it. So I call you a Republican. Libertarian, Tea Party, Guy who says he's independent but is clearly a Republican he just doesn't want to admit it.

All the same to me. Mixed bag of nuts. You're not all the exact same kind of nuts.

LOL, I am what is called a disaffected Conservative. You are a brainwashed as you can be. Your labels mean nothing to me, I do not live in the binary world you do. You simply don't have the awareness to break out of the bubble.

LOL, I am what is called a disaffected Conservative. You are a brainwashed as you can be. Your labels mean nothing to me, I do not live in the binary world you do. You simply don't have the awareness to break out of the bubble.
Well I tell people here I'm just about as moderate as you can get. So then besides you leaning right and me leaning left, we both claim to be moderates.

Yes, I know you are a former Republican who can't stand the Republican party so you can't get yourself to say you are one, but you also don't hate them enough to vote Democratic.

We live in a country with a 2 party system. You're a Republican.

Mitch or Pelosi?

Hillary or Trump?

Bush or Gore?

Carter v Reagan

Obama v McCain?

Obama V Romney

Did you ever pick the left? Then you are "binary" bitch! LOL

Well I tell people here I'm just about as moderate as you can get. So then besides you leaning right and me leaning left, we both claim to be moderates.

Yes, I know you are a former Republican who can't stand the Republican party so you can't get yourself to say you are one, but you also don't hate them enough to vote Democratic.

We live in a country with a 2 party system. You're a Republican.

Mitch or Pelosi?

Hillary or Trump?

Bush or Gore?

Carter v Reagan

Obama v McCain?

Obama V Romney

Did you ever pick the left? Then you are "binary" bitch! LOL

You seem to think that because you are binary everyone is, you couldn't be more wrong. The last Dem I would have voted for was JFK. If JFK Jr had lived I would have voted for him. The current crop of pols? Not a one of them. You really need to open your mind to possibilities.

Forum List

Back