UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

You seem to think that because you are binary everyone is, you couldn't be more wrong. The last Dem I would have voted for was JFK. If JFK Jr had lived I would have voted for him. The current crop of pols? Not a one of them. You really need to open your mind to possibilities.
You've been binary since 1963

Show me the money!

When I see an alien spaceship and it not on a movie screen then I will believe it.

I am not going to believe anecdotal stories from people brainwashed by Science Fiction.
I'm not trying to make you believe it. I'm trying to tell you what the government says. And it is that they don't know what they are. But it definitely exists.

And they definitely rule out human reasons.

So i don't dunno, you tell me!

I'm not trying to make you believe it. I'm trying to tell you what the government says. And it is that they don't know what they are. But it definitely exists.

And they definitely rule out human reasons.

So i don't dunno, you tell me!

"The Government" said there was no inflation earlier this year and that high gas prices were caused by Putin . Do you believe everything the government says? I don't.

UFOs does not necessarily mean aliens. It just means unidentified. If there were real aliens visiting us we would have more than antecedent evidence, mysterious reports and conspiracy theories.

Like I said, show me the money.

Roll out an alien spaceship at the next Detroit Auto Show or give ET his own sitcom before wasting anymore time with this UFO bullshit.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
UAPs are not likely to be other wordly craft. They are still unexplained however and the possibility of being from beyond this world cannot be discounted even if highly unlikely.
Having said that you are wrong.

Hawking did not come up with the idea of wormholes. A scientist named rosen established thatb theory as an solution to an equation from einstein. It has not been disproven. we have yet to see one but they are not discounted.

The number of possible sentient beings is in fact enormous and vast. To say Earth or even we have never been visited is a massively stupid statement. Earth was here for billions of years before any humans and we are not that unique. Humans were also here for hundreds of thousands of eyars before the oldest known written records and again the time that humans have been recording their history is not that unique.

We always need to guard against over enthusiastic attempts to spot ETs. We should do this simply requiring extraordinary evidence.

We should also however not misrepresent science and arrive at ignorant and silly conclusions as you have done.

UFOs does not necessarily mean aliens. It just means unidentified. If there were real aliens visiting us we would have more than antecedent evidence, mysterious reports and conspiracy theories.

Like I said, show me the money.
It is at your finger tips and in abundance .
The fact that you either do not really want to see it , or , are just too lazy, is irrelevant .

Fiji exists , for example , even though you almost certainly have not visited and I certainly have not .

DYOR , instead of offering us a vacuous opinion .

It is at your finger tips and in abundance .
The fact that you either do not really want to see it , or , are just too lazy, is irrelevant .

Fiji exists , for example , even though you almost certainly have not visited and I certainly have not .

DYOR , instead of offering us a vacuous opinion .
If you want to believe in that silly shit then fine.

If you want me to believe then show me the friggin aliens.

It's like discussing something with a brick wall ---- just stands there but with no eyes or ears .
There is no discussion when there are no aliens. If there are any of them then show them to me.

I know people want to believe in things like that. We have all been brainwashed with Science Fiction for all of our lives. We even see aliens every time we turn on the TV or go to the movies.

However, at the end of the day we have nothing. Just stupid theories, distorted facts, unverified accounts and anecdotal stories.

Just like with stories of ghost, witches, monsters and magic the belief in aliens have become part of human imaginary culture.

Sorry to bust your bubble but they don't exist.

UAPs are not likely to be other wordly craft. They are still unexplained however and the possibility of being from beyond this world cannot be discounted even if highly unlikely.
Having said that you are wrong.

Hawking did not come up with the idea of wormholes. A scientist named rosen established thatb theory as an solution to an equation from einstein. It has not been disproven. we have yet to see one but they are not discounted.

The number of possible sentient beings is in fact enormous and vast. To say Earth or even we have never been visited is a massively stupid statement. Earth was here for billions of years before any humans and we are not that unique. Humans were also here for hundreds of thousands of eyars before the oldest known written records and again the time that humans have been recording their history is not that unique.

We always need to guard against over enthusiastic attempts to spot ETs. We should do this simply requiring extraordinary evidence.

We should also however not misrepresent science and arrive at ignorant and silly conclusions as you have done.
Update yourself about Oumuamua.

Here was an interstellar object with intelligent design .
For sure it could have been run by computers and/or robots but it was run with intelligence .
Kept fairly low key by NASA and CIA (?) .

But before the lazy sniggerers make their inane comments , DYOR and be amazed .

There is no discussion when there are no aliens. If there are any of them then show them to me.

I know people want to believe in things like that. We have all been brainwashed with Science Fiction for all of our lives. We even see aliens every time we turn on the TV or go to the movies.

However, at the end of the day we have nothing. Just stupid theories, distorted facts, unverified accounts and anecdotal stories.

Just like with stories of ghost, witches, monsters and magic the belief in aliens have become part of human imaginary culture.

Sorry to bust your bubble but they don't exist.
You are a funny chap .
You remind me of a troglodyte being told about the first fire .But unable to see it.

You are talking at cross purposes throughout . You do not seem to read or perhaps want to understand what is actually put in front of you. None of it appears to register and you just re-iterate .

DYOR re. Oumuamua . As good a place as any to start .

Fair but that goes two ways. If you want to believe in silly shit like aliens then have fun, Sport. But don't get your panties in a wad when we ridicule you for it.

It's a funny thing, I do not now, nor have I ever cared what other people think. I have never seen an "alien", I have however observed UAP's doing things that defy physics. Twice.

Update yourself about Oumuamua.

Here was an interstellar object with intelligent design .
For sure it could have been run by computers and/or robots but it was run with intelligence .
Kept fairly low key by NASA and CIA (?) .

But before the lazy sniggerers make their inane comments , DYOR and be amazed .
Wrong.

Oumuamua was an interstellar object but just a random space object it was not run at all. People hoped it might have been designed by intelligence but that has been ruled out. It was strictly a piece of interstellar debris

It's a funny thing, I do not now, nor have I ever cared what other people think. I have never seen an "alien", I have however observed UAP's doing things that defy physics. Twice.
This is one aspect which Flash does not appreciate .
He imagines that he can only know about something if he sees , feels it etc but he does not appear to understand that we live in a probabilistic universe and must agree to most of our knowledge on this basis -- usually at a 95% confidence limit .

Nearly all matters that we reference are only "so- called knowledge" because they at best are only represented by a Theory which is currently accepted, but only until a new Hypothesis is outlined , researched and demonstrated .
That then becomes the new ( replacement ) Theory and effectively becomes the updated knowledge .

With Aliens, their existence is virtually certain ( see previous about an acceptable confidence limit) and clear once you have examined the relevant evidence . Which Flash has not done .

Which is why his opinion scientifically is an irrelevance .
He may feel OK about that , and if it leaves him happy , so be it.
But he cannot communicate sensibly with others because he does not know what is being referenced

QED.

Wrong.

Oumuamua was an interstellar object but just a random space object it was not run at all. People hoped it might have been designed by intelligence but that has been ruled out. It was strictly a piece of interstellar debris
NO DYOR

Even NASA will tell you that it changed speed and made a detour round the sun and then exactly re-joined its orbit path .
Let alone its rotation through its own axis , suggesting some sort of sail propulsion technology.

Enough, DYOR . Minimum three months .

Forum List

Back