ugh-Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan

Geez, You bitch that the meals they get are bad, then you bitch when Michell Obama suggests that Schools serve something healthy. Not every kid has a good home where mommy packs a nutritious meal for them. We get that you'd rather they just go hungry.

No, I didn't bitch. MO suggesting that the improve the quality of the school food is fine; setting legislation/forcing? No. She's suggesting drinking more water in place of soda, that's fine. When she starts forcing it 'for the children's sake'? Nope.

Once again, just because every kid does not have a good home where mommys pack a nutritious meal for them does not mean that it then becomes the government's job to do so.

Michelle Obama doesn't have the power to force anybody to do anything. She is making suggestions. She is using her position as FLOTUS to use the bully pulpit to improve nutrition in schools. If for whatever reason you are opposed to this, write your school board, city council, mayor, state reps, governor, etc, and demand that schools don't kowtow to her (IMHO reasonable, commonsense) suggestions.

Read stephanie's post ... MO did more than just "suggest".

lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here
Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan | The Weekly Standard

^ This shit is why the country is where it is now. This stupid shit right here. With all that can be put on this president, like his screwed up foreign policy and his failed domestic policy retards from both party's focus on the whether or not one more glass of water does or does not benefit ones health. Retards who do this should have their right to vote revoked so that they cant do anymore damage to this country. Sad to see so many dazzled by the perty lights.

Michelle Obama is not the president.

When Arnie Schzenggar was pushing for better nutrition in our schools, you sheeples thought it was a good idea.

Now that its our First Lady who wants less obesity, less juvenile diabetes, you jerks are practically force feeding kids donuts and pepsi.

Pathetic.

lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here

^ This shit is why the country is where it is now. This stupid shit right here. With all that can be put on this president, like his screwed up foreign policy and his failed domestic policy retards from both party's focus on the whether or not one more glass of water does or does not benefit ones health. Retards who do this should have their right to vote revoked so that they cant do anymore damage to this country. Sad to see so many dazzled by the perty lights.

yeah sure...and this post of yours is not why this country is where it is today...people should have their rights revoked to vote and this because someone criticizes the queen First lady..

you and people like you are the problem in this country, when people cant use their Freedom of speech without being chastised for it and called retards and should their rights revoked...nothing I said about it in my post was this HATEFUL...
maybe you should move to country where you're NOT ALLOWED freedom of speech

Last edited:

For some kids, the only decent meal they get is what they get at school. You want to take that away from them? If concerned right wing parents don't want their kids to eat healthy school meals, they can always prepare food for their kids to take with them. I "brown bagged" when I was a kid.

This is another lie. Food served at schools is about the worst garbage you can feed a growing body. I have never let my kids eat that slop, and to this day they are fit and healthy. Not the lard assed blubber balls with type 2 diabetes you see all over the news. The best thing we can do for our children is kill school lunches.

And yet the rw's are against good nutrition in our schools.

The school food that is crap is the only decent meal they're getting?

It isn't the government's job to feed the kids at school, it is the parents job, the parents responsibility to provide for their kids. The parents can pack a lunch for their kids, and feed them at home. That's what parents do.

Geez, You bitch that the meals they get are bad, then you bitch when Michell Obama suggests that Schools serve something healthy. Not every kid has a good home where mommy packs a nutritious meal for them. We get that you'd rather they just go hungry.

No, I didn't bitch. MO suggesting that the improve the quality of the school food is fine; setting legislation/forcing? No. She's suggesting drinking more water in place of soda, that's fine. When she starts forcing it 'for the children's sake'? Nope.

Once again, just because every kid does not have a good home where mommys pack a nutritious meal for them does not mean that it then becomes the government's job to do so.

Please post proof that she is "forcing legislation" concerning drinking water being better for our kids than juice and sugary soda.

Thanks.

For some kids, the only decent meal they get is what they get at school. You want to take that away from them? If concerned right wing parents don't want their kids to eat healthy school meals, they can always prepare food for their kids to take with them. I "brown bagged" when I was a kid.

This is another lie. Food served at schools is about the worst garbage you can feed a growing body. I have never let my kids eat that slop, and to this day they are fit and healthy. Not the lard assed blubber balls with type 2 diabetes you see all over the news. The best thing we can do for our children is kill school lunches.

dear gawd you people will make up any hateful thing about others..we are NOT against good nutrition...the KIDS weren't eating it and it was being FORCED on them...but you all go with your dishonest hate...that is the usaul

SNIP:

all of it here

yeah sure...and this post of yours is not why this country is where it is today...people should have their rights revoked to vote and this because someone criticizes the queen First lady..

you and people like you are the problem in this country, when people cant use their Freedom of speech without being chastised for it and called retards and should their rights revoked...nothing I said about it in my post was this HATEFUL...

Every where we look these days, the nuttier of the rw's are turning on each other.

This is more indication that the GObP/pubs are imploding, just plain falling apart.

Love it.

Please post proof that she is "forcing legislation" concerning drinking water being better for our kids than juice and sugary soda.

Thanks.

I worked for the schools...you can believe it or not...you will just call us all liars anyway..

SNIP:

all of it here

When Arnie Schzenggar was pushing for better nutrition in our schools, you sheeples thought it was a good idea.

Now that its our First Lady who wants less obesity, less juvenile diabetes, you jerks are practically force feeding kids donuts and pepsi.

Pathetic.

but of course, what the queen wants we are to bow to it...well sorry, I'm not her subject like all you people whining here in this thread..and we didn't elect her to preach to us on what we should eat, and now drink...we know some of you need the guberment to run your pathetic lives...but most in the country don't...now go bow to her picture after this jerk post of yours

Last edited:

dear gawd you people will make up any hateful thing about others..we are NOT against good nutrition...the KIDS weren't eating it and it was being FORCED on them...but you all go with your dishonest hate...that is the usaul

Says little steffy who states, with every single post, the outright lie that President Obama has started wars.

Thanks.

I worked for the schools...you can believe it or not...you will just call us all liars anyway..

If "legislation" had been "forced", it would not be a matter of opinion. Just like your lie that President Obama has started wars, it would be a matter of record.

You ARE a liar. President Obama has not started wars. Nor has the First Lady "forced legislation".

Pathetic.

but of course, what the queen wants we are to bow to it...well sorry, I'm not her subject like all you people whining here in this thread..and we didn't elect her to preach to us on what we should eat, and now drink...we know some of you need the guberment to run your pathetic lives...but most in the country don't...now go bow to her picture after this jerk post of yours

:lol::lol::lol:

SNIP:

all of it here

She has a point, alot of these fat asses need to put down the soda and chocolate mlik and drink water.

Says little steffy who states, with every single post, the outright lie that President Obama has started wars.

lol, still butthurting over AN Avatar...this is how small, petty and how cultish some of you are..such loyal cult members for the democrat party...you will even whine over an AVATAR...

amazing and sad all rolled into in one...

Every where we look these days, the nuttier of the rw's are turning on each other.

This is more indication that the GObP/pubs are imploding, just plain falling apart.

Love it.

sweet cheeks, go and look in this thread to see who are turning on the people of this country and just who the nutters are that is IMPLODING...all of this hate because someone criticized the first lady...

take yous and his post as PRIME EXAMPLE

it's people like you two and those on the left like you that is tearing this country down...you should be proud of yourselves

Last edited:

Stop crying about drinking water. It makes you look like you hate good nutrition and healthy habits.

lol, still butthurting over AN Avatar...this is how small, petty and how cultish some of you are..such loyal cult members for the democrat party...you will even whine over an AVATAR...

amazing and sad all rolled into in one...

So, now you're agreeing that you're lying and that YOUR LIE is not petty, childish, "cultish"?

Or are you saying that since its an avatar, its okay to lie?

**shrug**

Most of your posts are lies so it makes sense for you to have a lying avatar.

How is anything being "forced" on the kids? They were given some healthy choices and some kids chose to not eat them. How does that equate to being forced? Did Michelle Obama hold a gun to a puppy's head and tell the kids "Drink water, eat healthy, and exercize or the dog gets it"?

Last edited:

How is anything being "forced" on the kids? They were given some healthy choices and some kids chose to not eat them. How does that equate to being forced? Did Michelle Obama hold a gun to a puppy's head and tell the kids "Drink water, eat healthy, and exercize or the dog gets it"?

I've spoken on all this before...we the workers who was cashier that day, had to check their tray and if the they didn't have a fruit or vegetable on it we had to send back them back to get one or we were to charge their parents more for the lunch (so fascist and fair wasn't it?)...now you stand there and send Kindergartener back most of them in tears because they didn't want any of that..
I didn't sign on to be a food NAZI....So I left

now I'm done explaining all this to you people...
You people can whine on over the MaBell Frist lady.....you all act like she is a queen, which is scary

Last edited:

I've spoken on all this before...we the workers who was cashier that day, had to check their tray and if the they didn't have a fruit or vegetable on it we had to send back them back to get one or we were to charge their parents more for the lunch (so fascist and fair wasn't it?)...now you stand there and send Kindergartener back most of them in tears because they didn't want any of that..
I didn't sign on to be a food NAZI....So I left

now I'm done explaining all this to you people...
You people can whine on over the MaBell Frist lady.....you all act like she is a queen, which is scary

Yes. Clearly, telling a kid to eat vegetables is the same as throwing them on cattle cars on their way to Auschwitz. You must have some real sensitive kids if they are all teary eyed when told to go grab a carrot or something.

Forum List

Back