ugh-Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan

Geez, maybe she should try reverse psychology on the RW nutters. Tell the schools that they must serve twinkies, GMO corn chips, Coke with corn syrup, and all the fat, salt, and sugar laden crap they can find. Then all the wingnuts will protest and demand water and healthy foods for the school kids. It's not about the message, it's about the messenger.

You're a dope.
That is not the point.

She has no mandate from the people to force these policies.

Understand?

Or are your totalitarian instincts blinding you?

Hitler built cheap highways!!
Highways are good right?
Even if he did it with slave labour?

Totalitarianism is never OK in America.

She needs no mandate to be a leader in her leadership position.
Let it go, your anger only brings you closer to the dark side.

Wow I thought it was common knowledge drinking more water is better for you than drinking anything else. People find some weird things to bash people about.

well tell that to the QUEEN MaBell Obama...she evidently thinks a lot of you folks are stupid...

How dare Nancy Reagan tell us to not do drugs,
she evidently thinks a lot of you folks are stupid.

Wow I thought it was common knowledge drinking more water is better for you than drinking anything else. People find some weird things to bash people about.

well tell that to the QUEEN MaBell Obama...she evidently thinks a lot of you folks are stupid...

How dare Nancy Reagan tell us to not do drugs,
she evidently thinks a lot of you folks are stupid.

yeah, that stopped a lot of people from doing them didn't it?

look at some of the people here, they've fried their brains from too much drugs

they have become passive subjects to the King and an Queen Obambam and just BOW when they speak...:lol:

It's not about the water, idiot.

True. Its actually about the stupidity of some people who think pepsi and donuts are good for their kids. Just as stupid are those who buy fruit juice.

As with exercise and good quality food, we're seeing that there is no cure for stupid.

If these fools would pay their own health care, I wouldn't care what they eat, drink, smoke and chew. But, they're fighting hard to keep from having to do that .

Oh well, how 'bout all you haters have pizza (extra meat and cheese) and coca cola for lunch. Extra helpings, of course and follow it with a couple of brownies with lots of sugary frosting.

True. Its actually about the stupidity of some people who think pepsi and donuts are good for their kids. Just as stupid are those who buy fruit juice.

As with exercise and good quality food, we're seeing that there is no cure for stupid.

If these fools would pay their own health care, I wouldn't care what they eat, drink, smoke and chew. But, they're fighting hard to keep from having to do that .

Oh well, how 'bout all you haters have pizza (extra meat and cheese) and coca cola for lunch. Extra helpings, of course and follow it with a couple of brownies with lots of sugary frosting.

It's actually none of hers or your BUSINESS what people eat of drink...The schools are paid for with TAXPAYERS MONEY...they should have the SAY in what their children do in them

you see, the thing with you liberals...you crow you care for the poor and how Society shouldtake of them, then THROW in their face if they would PAY for their health care

most people in this country PAY for their own health care..if you could you would be in every aspect of a persons life...but everyone stay the HELL OUT OF Killing your OFFSPRING with abortion

SCRATCH a liberals and deep down you will find A STINKING FASCIST

Last edited:

Eat Chik-fil-A 24/7.

What part of SHE HAS NO MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE TO FORCE POLICY CHANGE IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS!!

How stupid are you??
As for water, I drink more than a gallon a day.
How much more should I drink to appease MOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHELLE of the Lardy hindquarters!!

They need to stick one of them "Wide Load" signs across her immense derrière.

You sure that what you're drinking is water and not vodka? I hear it makes a good mixer for right wing cool-aide.
A gallon or more of vodka in a day?
Surely that would cause death?
I drink vodka once a year.
A single iced shot, with caviar.
Beyond that, I'm of the opinion that people who drink vodka frequently are generally people with dependency issues.

Where is MOOOOOOOOOOOCHELLES mandate from the people to force public institutions to adopt her policies?

Why do you struggle to answer that question?

She doesn't need a mandate. She's just making suggestions. Maybe you should be more upset about spineless officials and school boards that take up her suggestions. Maybe some gung-ho conservative school boarders can insist upon feeding the kids greasy fried frankenfood washed down with carcinogenic mountain dew and give them after meal cigarettes to smoke. That'll show her.

I'm waiting for the announcement that its not good to eat yellow snow.

The rw nutters would be falling all over themselves, demanding their "god given" right to eat any goll-dammed thang they wanna eat (with BBQ sauce) and to feed it to their illiterate, obese, diabetic, spawn.

:rolleyes:

I'm waiting for the announcement that its not good to eat yellow snow.

The rw nutters would be falling all over themselves, demanding their "god given" right to eat any goll-dammed thang they wanna eat (with BBQ sauce) and to feed it to their illiterate, obese, diabetic, spawn.

:rolleyes:

well, even if your stupid yellow snow spew were true, it would be still be NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX

trying minding your own LIFE for once...MaBell should start tending her own family for a change...neither of them are every home with their children...they are galaventing all over the country to PREACH what they think people need to do

Last edited:
Source, source source! Because if it's from that one study I've been hearing about, that study is not peer-reviewed and is a bunch of unsubstantiated baloney.

That said, I take charge of things by distilling my drinking water. No particular problem with fluoride or chlorine or whatever, I just didn't like some of the tastes I was picking up on in my tap water. And here in Anchorage we have just about the best tap water in the world. But like I said...little hints of this or that...turned me off.

This might help you.

Fluoride Action Network | Health Effects

Actually, what I really need to see is peer-reviewed scientific papers on the matter. I don't think there are any that support the notion of fluoridated water being dangerous.

Believe what you want but fluoride is a poison that effects a person's health over time, and it shouldn't be in the damn water-supply at all.

EPA Scientists Oppose Water Fluoridation

The RWrs who don't like Michelle Obama should stop drinking water. That'll show her!

Are these idiots actually saying something is wrong with Michele Obama saying ...drink water?

Are these fucking people for real? Damn. Ok, we get it. No matter what the Obama's say, you will say the opposite. I think she did this on purpose to prove that point. Its fucking WATER.

:lol:

The RWrs who don't like Michelle Obama should stop drinking water. That'll show her!

Are these idiots actually saying something is wrong with Michele Obama saying ...drink water?

Are these fucking people for real? Damn. Ok, we get it. No matter what the Obama's say, you will say the opposite. I think she did this on purpose to prove that point. Its fucking WATER.

They have to find something to express their latent racism. Give me a break. The woman says drink more water and people get upset?! :lol:

I know. Its really about not being able to contain their hatred for a Black woman being the first lady. People are going to start looking for stray blades of grass in the White House lawn next. :lol:

They have to find something to express their latent racism. Give me a break. The woman says drink more water and people get upset?! :lol:

she has two sets of lips

she feels the need to piss and moan at the same time

but somehow you make it about race

Last edited:
What part of SHE HAS NO MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE TO FORCE POLICY CHANGE IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS!!

How stupid are you??
As for water, I drink more than a gallon a day.
How much more should I drink to appease MOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHELLE of the Lardy hindquarters!!

They need to stick one of them "Wide Load" signs across her immense derrière.

You sure that what you're drinking is water and not vodka? I hear it makes a good mixer for right wing cool-aide.
A gallon or more of vodka in a day?
Surely that would cause death?
I drink vodka once a year.
A single iced shot, with caviar.
Beyond that, I'm of the opinion that people who drink vodka frequently are generally people with dependency issues.

Where is MOOOOOOOOOOOCHELLES mandate from the people to force public institutions to adopt her policies?

Why do you struggle to answer that question?

She didn't force anyone to do anything. Show me where she did that?

It's actually none of hers or your BUSINESS what people eat of drink...The schools are paid for with TAXPAYERS MONEY...they should have the SAY in what their children do in them

you see, the thing with you liberals...you crow you care for the poor and how Society shouldtake of them, then THROW in their face if they would PAY for their health care

most people in this country PAY for their own health care..if you could you would be in every aspect of a persons life...but everyone stay the HELL OUT OF Killing your OFFSPRING with abortion

SCRATCH a liberals and deep down you will find A STINKING FASCIST

Let me preface by saying I'm not a liberal.

Now...do you understand that when people live unhealthy lifestyles resulting in a lot of medical problems, they drive medical insurance costs up? Do you understand that?

Do you think it's okay for health insurance companies to penalize smokers, charge them higher rates, etc?

If not, do you think it's okay for car insurance companies to charge higher rates for people who get in a lot of accidents, have DUIs, etc.?

Are you noticing the similarities here? The concept of people's irresponsible behavior or habits costing other people money by driving costs up?

Just curious how you would answer these questions.

Last edited:

she has two sets of lips

she feels the need to piss and moan at the same time

but somehow you make it about race

If she is doing the same thing other First Ladies have done then what is left to blame it on? This many pages because she recommended drinking more water? its definitely buttsore racists expressing their outrage. :lol:

Forum List

Back