Uh oh food stamp money will run out by the end of January if the government shutdown lasts that long

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government. This is his shut down. No amount of lying spin can change that.
If the Democrays don't give him a bill to sign complete, then it's not Trump shutting down the government. It's the democrats. If the Bill has funding for the Wall and Trump doesn't sign it, it will be his shutdown.
He's had all 3 branches of the government for 2 years and now it's the Dems fault? He sure does know how to play his stupid cultist supporters.
If McConnell invoked the nuclear option, we'd have $25billion to build the complete wall. Without it, you need the Democrats 10 votes. They won't do it, therefore this is the Democrat shutdown.
There were also some Republicans against it so they wouldn't vote for it. And, tramp said on TV he would own it.

Which Republicans were against the wall?

I want names, or you are a lying libtard like the rest!

I was once almost completely crippled and couldn't walk ten feet without an aid for five years of my life(until an operation allowed me to walk almost normal again)..Just think of your life when you can no longer exercise the trade you been doing for twenty five years and your income goes from 6k a month to less than 1k...You think there are no poor and you show your hard hearts to those who ask for help, I never went on SNAP even though I could have and I received no support from my wife while being a single parent during those five years, she left me when the dough stopped rising...
Yeah there is greed and the social workers have a saying,"you have to get passed the greed to feed the need", and that is just how it works no matter who is helping and who is asking for help.

Why would anyone pass you greed?

The word is "past", dumbass! Oh, and don't say it was a typo because those two words have different meanings in that context.

I am glad you can walk again! What do the doctors say about the brain damage causing your liberalism? Any hope for a cure?

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.
Our government does not work the way Trump and his idiotic supporters think.

Trump is president, not king.
A measly 5 billion for the wall and the shut down ends.
At the Trump rallies, The Donald would lead the crowd in a chant “Build the wall!”

Trump would then shout,”Who’s going to pay for that wall?”

And the crowd would enthusiastically respond “Mexico!”

Now, Trump is demanding that American taxpayers buy the wall.

A measly 5 billion dollars could build the 500,000 best schools in America.

A measly 5 billion dollars could build. 50,000 hospitals in communities sorely needing hospitals.

A measly 5 billion could feed, clothe and shelter every indigent child in America for generations.

“Who’s going to pay for the wall?”

American taxpayers!

What short memories Trumpians have.

Why then are the states not doing this as none of those are functions of the federal government?

At the Trump rallies, The Donald would lead the crowd in a chant “Build the wall!”

A measly 5 billion dollars could build. 50,000 hospitals in communities sorely needing hospitals.

A measly 5 billion could feed, clothe and shelter every indigent child in America for generations.

American taxpayers!

I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done.
I didn't volunteer to pay for it. Trump volunteered Mexico to pay for it.
I don't volunteer to fund planned parenthood, but i do. I don't volunteer to pay people not to work, but i do. See how that works?
You don’t pay people not to work. And how much federal funding goes to Planned Parenthood? A measly 5 billion?

One dollar to Planned Abortions for Everyone is too much. Let's use that money to build the wall.

I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done.
I didn't volunteer to pay for it. Trump volunteered Mexico to pay for it.
I don't volunteer to fund planned parenthood, but i do. I don't volunteer to pay people not to work, but i do. See how that works?
You don’t pay people not to work. And how much federal funding goes to Planned Parenthood? A measly 5 billion?
If you want to kill your baby, pay for it yourself.
I would want my sister to get the gynecological care she deserves.

It’s a pity you don’t care that much for women.

Your sister is incapable of seeing a doctor?

Going to Planned Parenthood for healthcare is like going to your auto body shop for treatment of skin cancer!

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.

American taxpayers!

Why then are the states not doing this as none of those are functions of the federal government?
Why are the states not doing it, then?

Their move.

American taxpayers!

I believe it is because they were struggling under the yoke of debt placed on them by having liberals in office.

American taxpayers!

I believe it is because they were struggling under the yoke of debt placed on them by having liberals in office.
How many governors are Republican? How many state legislatures have Republican majorities?

Pick a more substantial screen to hide behind.

The child she kills is a woman.
The woman in a Planned Parenthood clinic is also there for a Pap smear. Cancer screening. Gynecological services.
And many are there to kill women and men.
“Women and men”?
Yes. We also refer to them as human beings and people.
Do you mean fetuses? Zygotes? Embryos?
I mean human beings, people.

What did you think is living and growing in a woman's womb, a toaster?

In a nation on the scale of the U.S., there are going to be some helpless people in genuine need. That is an obvious inevitability. What should we collectively do in these instances and at what level?

Their move.

I believe Democrats have a responsibility to compromise with republicans at least as much as republicans have compromised with Democrats. Now, if you could just point out the times republicans compromised we can get started.

American taxpayers!

How many governors are Republican? How many state legislatures have Republican majorities?

Pick a more substantial screen to hide behind.

Once more you pro e that you cannot read. The word you missed was debt!

My state has an underfunded retirement system thanks to the Dimocrats who held power for about half a century.

I was once almost completely crippled and couldn't walk ten feet without an aid for five years of my life(until an operation allowed me to walk almost normal again)..Just think of your life when you can no longer exercise the trade you been doing for twenty five years and your income goes from 6k a month to less than 1k...You think there are no poor and you show your hard hearts to those who ask for help, I never went on SNAP even though I could have and I received no support from my wife while being a single parent during those five years, she left me when the dough stopped rising...
Yeah there is greed and the social workers have a saying,"you have to get passed the greed to feed the need", and that is just how it works no matter who is helping and who is asking for help.

The word is "past", dumbass! Oh, and don't say it was a typo because those two words have different meanings in that context.

I am glad you can walk again! What do the doctors say about the brain damage causing your liberalism? Any hope for a cure?
The doc said for you to lay of the buttmunch smoothies.

Last edited:

Their move.

American taxpayers!

States should be building new cities in more optimal locations.

Nope! I enjoy snacking your ass around intellectually.

In a nation on the scale of the U.S., there are going to be some helpless people in genuine need. That is an obvious inevitability. What should we collectively do in these instances and at what level?
This is what doesn't get answered properly.. Some people don't want to recognize that in society there are collective efforts that must be made on purely humanitarian bases, but with finesse and wisdom. Some want to do too much, some don't get the fact that they have to do something.

This is what doesn't get answered properly.. Some people don't want to recognize that in society there are collective efforts that must be made on purely humanitarian bases, but with finesse and wisdom. Some want to do too much, some don't get the fact that they have to do something.

You have gone to quoting your own posts! Narcissistic much?

Nope! I enjoy snacking your ass around intellectually.
Well stop it I need that ass for latter and you need to cut down on snacks..

Forum List

Back