Uh oh food stamp money will run out by the end of January if the government shutdown lasts that long

At the Trump rallies, The Donald would lead the crowd in a chant “Build the wall!”

Trump would then shout,”Who’s going to pay for that wall?”

And the crowd would enthusiastically respond “Mexico!”

Now, Trump is demanding that American taxpayers buy the wall.

A measly 5 billion dollars could build the 500,000 best schools in America.

A measly 5 billion dollars could build. 50,000 hospitals in communities sorely needing hospitals.

A measly 5 billion could feed, clothe and shelter every indigent child in America for generations.

“Who’s going to pay for the wall?”

American taxpayers!

What short memories Trumpians have.
I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done.
I didn't volunteer to pay for it. Trump volunteered Mexico to pay for it.
I don't volunteer to fund planned parenthood, but i do. I don't volunteer to pay people not to work, but i do. See how that works?
You don’t pay people not to work. And how much federal funding goes to Planned Parenthood? A measly 5 billion?
If you want to kill your baby, pay for it yourself.
I would want my sister to get the gynecological care she deserves.

It’s a pity you don’t care that much for women.

According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long
-------------------------------------------------------------

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.
Are you salivating yet?

Nope looks like you are though.

That is our mission statement.

you have to be less superficial and less frivolous than that, Right Wingers.
No there is a big difference between the Government promoting an environment conducive to the general welfare and funding it.

its not general welfare when the money is stolen at gun point, that weakens society
right wing propaganda and rhetoric? Congress is delegated the Power to Tax.
taxs are only meant for running the government not for redistribution, political reasons or to control the people
Our welfare clause is General. Congress has to solve the problems of our Republic, not make excuses.

well it generaly doesnt help the country by stealing from one group and giving to another which leads to the receiving party to become dependent on the others,,,in the end it hurts more than it helps, so whos making the excuses

sorry but government cant fix problems,,,they can only cause them

welfare should always be voluntary by both parties involved

I don't volunteer to fund planned parenthood, but i do. I don't volunteer to pay people not to work, but i do. See how that works?
You don’t pay people not to work. And how much federal funding goes to Planned Parenthood? A measly 5 billion?

They have obamacre, get a personal doctor.

No there is a big difference between the Government promoting an environment conducive to the general welfare and funding it.

its not general welfare when the money is stolen at gun point, that weakens society
right wing propaganda and rhetoric? Congress is delegated the Power to Tax.
taxs are only meant for running the government not for redistribution, political reasons or to control the people
Our welfare clause is General. Congress has to solve the problems of our Republic, not make excuses.

well it generaly doesnt help the country by stealing from one group and giving to another which leads to the receiving party to become dependent on the others,,,in the end it hurts more than it helps, so whos making the excuses

sorry but government cant fix problems,,,they can only cause them

welfare should always be voluntary by both parties involved
actually solving problems is better than simply making excuses.

The child she kills is a woman.

According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.
False. They already passed the Farm Bill.

You’re just a liar.

This will be much better for us to pay for.................

Merkel's Germany... Syrian Invader, his wife & 11 kids will live on gov't welfare for life in their free home paid for by the Protestant Church. The husband refuses to learn German so he doesn't have to WORK! So now, his little army can collect $6,500 per month from taxpayers!

0:54
11.1K views

upload_2018-12-29_14-13-19.png

Amy Mek on Twitter

The woman in a Planned Parenthood clinic is also there for a Pap smear. Cancer screening. Gynecological services.

False. They already passed the Farm Bill.

You’re just a liar.

This will be much better for us to pay for.................

Merkel's Germany... Syrian Invader, his wife & 11 kids will live on gov't welfare for life in their free home paid for by the Protestant Church. The husband refuses to learn German so he doesn't have to WORK! So now, his little army can collect $6,500 per month from taxpayers!

0:54
11.1K views

View attachment 237440

Amy Mek on Twitter
let's stop creating refugees with our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

The woman in a Planned Parenthood clinic is also there for a Pap smear. Cancer screening. Gynecological services.
And many are there to kill women and men.

they dont provide those services...

All those illiterate poor white republicans never seem to get the message. Vote republican and you can count on your welfare benefits getting cut.

Republicans are conservatives who work. It’s the dims that live in double wides, date their sisters and have 3 teeth. They have ptsd from using heroin, and are happy to smoke medical marijuana all day. The free food helps with the hunger pangs. They refuse to buy generic Doritos, but cheap beer is ok. They get registered to vote, by the libs taking them for a meal at McDonalds first. Another happy meal, and it’s off to the poles. Which coincidentally their sisters occasionally dance on. Yee hah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Women and men”?

they dont provide those services...
Who told you that? Or are you making it up as you go?

“Women and men”?
Yes. We also refer to them as human beings and people.

Yes the horror.

People will have to work to go grocery shopping.

“Women and men”?
Yes. We also refer to them as human beings and people.
Do you mean fetuses? Zygotes? Embryos?

All the more reason for Trump to end his shut down.
Quite the opposite.

Not only a good reason to keep the shit down going but a good opportunity to end the insanity and ditch worthless tax wasting programs like food stamps.

Welfare queens gonna cry now that they have to get jobs

simply having a valid argument is proof enough. only the right wing, never gets it.

even Alice 1.0 can win her arguments with them.
type the letters and prove you are not a robot...........
come up with a valid argument to prove you have one instead of just right wing propaganda and rhetoric you cannot defend.
Humor me...........type the letters .......if not...........you go on ignore............this is only a test.........LOL
you have nothing but fallacy and cannot argue your way out of a paper bag; how bot'ish, is that.
You are the weakest link.............goodbye............if he chooses to type those letters someone let me know......I'll take him back off iggy.

How will we know? Most of us were smart enough to already have him on ignore.

Forum List

Back