🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UH OH Spaghetti Oh! Hansen says the temps have been flat!

Untrue, as I stated earlier. I can teach ANY graduate level climatology class. No climatologist can teach even some of the second year classes in geology. The science is far, far over their heads.

You sound like a creationist that teaches biology. Oh I teach it, I just have no clue how it works and Im too busy being irrational and indignant to be bothered to learn. You know the science or you dont.

Yeah, it's funny how a person such as yourself, will accuse someone of behavior that you yourself are exibiting. A scientist, a true scientist never says that the science is settled. There's no such thing. There is allways somenew fact that comes along and blows the existing paradigm out of the water.

I started as a devout warmer, then one of my students began asking me questions i couldn't answer so I suggested we work on those questions together and the more we dug the less sure i became until finally I could no longer support the theory.

You see, it is only religious fanatics, such as yourselves, that claim there is only ONE WAY TO GOD. Your God is AGW cultism. So, you see dear people, the creationists are YOU. It is you who can only acknowlege ONE WAY. That is the epitome of religious fanaticism....

And allways remember the Catholic Church's official opinion is the same as your own, so you have a melding of your new religion with the old. Congrats, you have become that which you most denigrate.

That's a lot of words to say: I got nothing.

Yeah?

You indeed have nothing. Thank you for finally realising the obvious.

Nah; I have an overwhelming concensus of the world's experts on climate science telling us things that the world community accepts as the pretty fucking reliable insights, with exception of right-wing retards in the US, for the most part.

Then in an apparent attempt by you to remove all doubt of your retardation, you claim climatologists are dweebs and the real brains are meteorologists. So after a bit of rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off, I came back and said/queried, in essence, "Okie doke. Meteorologists are the cat's fucking pajamas among scientists; that said, which ones are MGW Denialists?"

And indeed, which is ironic since you brought them up, you've come up with shit. Nada. Zippity do dah.

Are you getting it, Professor?

Yep, I get that you and your cohorts are so angry that even though the scientific community has been corrupted you STILL can't get your wealth redistribution scams passed and it's pissing you off.

You also are beginning to realise that your window of opportunity is closing rapidly as ever more examples of the scientific fraud are exposed you lose ever more people from your cause and THAT pisses you off.

In general you're one pissed off group and you yell and scream and whine and snivel and cuss people out to vent your rage.

That about cover it propagandist?

You indeed have nothing. Thank you for finally realising the obvious.

Nah; I have an overwhelming concensus of the world's experts on climate science telling us things that the world community accepts as the pretty fucking reliable insights, with exception of right-wing retards in the US, for the most part.

Then in an apparent attempt by you to remove all doubt of your retardation, you claim climatologists are dweebs and the real brains are meteorologists. So after a bit of rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off, I came back and said/queried, in essence, "Okie doke. Meteorologists are the cat's fucking pajamas among scientists; that said, which ones are MGW Denialists?"

And indeed, which is ironic since you brought them up, you've come up with shit. Nada. Zippity do dah.

Yep, I get that you and your cohorts are so angry that even though the scientific community has been corrupted you STILL can't get your wealth redistribution scams passed and it's pissing you off.

You also are beginning to realise that your window of opportunity is closing rapidly as ever more examples of the scientific fraud are exposed you lose ever more people from your cause and THAT pisses you off.

In general you're one pissed off group and you yell and scream and whine and snivel and cuss people out to vent your rage.

"Cohorts" would speak to a coordinated effort by a group endeavoring to deceive in support of a cause / payments, such as Oil & Gas, which is actively funding bullshit science. Thus you've just described Denialists to a fucking tee.

The hell you say?!?...Business owners banding together to keep hoaxers and looters from sacking their businesses?!?

Oh, the humanity! :rolleyes:

No. Funding an effort by a consultant /strategist with experience on many right-wing issues, who brought together Republicans for a strategy session and then got them in line, saying exactly what they were told to say: "There's still debate, and thus taking steps at this time would be premature." (in essence). So all changed their tune, (formerly even Republicans expressed concern) and thus the right-wing, as it's famous for doing, spoke as if being controlled by a single mind (it was, in fact).

And to get there was a breeze: any or even just one contrary opinion by a "scientist" in any field. (Bingo! Debate, even if manufactured bullshit, which it was and is.) So, and because so many get jobs in the Oil & Gas Industry, geologists came out of the woodwork with all manner of bullshit theories, supported only by their "evidence," while ignoring the overwhelming bulk of actual evidence that the Global Warming/Climate Change theory is based upon and supported by an overwhelming concensus of those studying it, and qualified to study it.

And it's easy to see: just look at the folks with alphabet soup after their names among the Denialist lists. Almost all are ... you guessed it ... geologists, either working for Oil & Gas or in academia being heavily-funded by Oil and Gas.

Last edited:
hv5a2t.png

Reference: International Conference on Climate Change | Heartland Institute.

They cut their teeth on the doubt-creation tactic with tobacco, by challenging concensus within the health community about smoking back in the day, using bullshit counter "studies."

Old game, new problem, no shortage of gullible fucks such as you gobbling it up.

Pretty comical even.

The UN and EPA "studies" have already been *ahem* smoked out as frauds...The wankers at the UN even admitted that they fudged the formula until they got the results they wanted....Not surprisingly, you didn't get the memo.

Equally unsurprising is that you buy into the same fraudsters' misanthropic fairy tale of anthropogenic Goebbels warming.

You're getting a real twofer today...Getting your ass handed to you in both science and economics...A shame that you're to much of a blissfully ignoirant and arrogant ass to admit it, or even recognize it in the privacy of your own pointy little head. :lol:

The UN and EPA "studies" have already been *ahem* smoked out as frauds...The wankers at the UN even admitted that they fudged the formula until they got the results they wanted....Not surprisingly, you didn't get the memo.

Equally unsurprising is that you buy into the same fraudsters' misanthropic fairy tale of anthropogenic Goebbels warming.

You're getting a real twofer today...Getting your ass handed to you in both science and economics...A shame that you're to much of a blissfully ignoirant and arrogant ass to admit it, or even recognize it in the privacy of your own pointy little head. :lol:

Precisely. You're a shining example of the exact morons Heartland was and is counting on. Well done, you gullible fucking imbecile.

Untrue, as I stated earlier. I can teach ANY graduate level climatology class. No climatologist can teach even some of the second year classes in geology. The science is far, far over their heads.

You sound like a creationist that teaches biology. Oh I teach it, I just have no clue how it works and Im too busy being irrational and indignant to be bothered to learn. You know the science or you dont.

Yeah, it's funny how a person such as yourself, will accuse someone of behavior that you yourself are exibiting. A scientist, a true scientist never says that the science is settled. There's no such thing. There is allways somenew fact that comes along and blows the existing paradigm out of the water.

I started as a devout warmer, then one of my students began asking me questions i couldn't answer so I suggested we work on those questions together and the more we dug the less sure i became until finally I could no longer support the theory.

You see, it is only religious fanatics, such as yourselves, that claim there is only ONE WAY TO GOD. Your God is AGW cultism. So, you see dear people, the creationists are YOU. It is you who can only acknowlege ONE WAY. That is the epitome of religious fanaticism....

And allways remember the Catholic Church's official opinion is the same as your own, so you have a melding of your new religion with the old. Congrats, you have become that which you most denigrate.

Oh boy, your anecdotal story sure does carry alot of weight, maybe you should share this "unanswerable" question so I can answer it.

Heartland didn't admit to making up the data, shit-for-brains....The UN did.

the UN is a diplomatic mission and not a collection of climate scientists. Heartland is a political organization and molds opinion on behalf its contributors.

Check ...

International Academy of Science
National Academy of Sciences
European Academy of Sciences
NOAA
Royal Academy of Science

Etc, etc.

See what folks who know shit are saying. Then heed their wisdom, since it's patently obvious you are so lacking of it.

"Cohorts" would speak to a coordinated effort by a group endeavoring to deceive in support of a cause / payments, such as Oil & Gas, which is actively funding bullshit science. Thus you've just described Denialists to a fucking tee.

Really? How about the GOVERNMENT/GREEN INDUSTRY nexus where taxpyer monies are given to supposed green companies to trot out a new form of energy that is less efficient, more polluting than that which it is endeavoring to replace, and more costly to the very taxpayers who payed for it. Don't forget that the "scientists" and politicians pushing this shit down our throats are heavily invested in teh green companies, oh no we can't ever mention that.

Fuck you you duplicitous, taxpayer robbing, environment destroying, asshole.

Carney: Green stimulus profiteer comes under IRS scrutiny | WashingtonExaminer.com

1.Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
2.SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
3.Solyndra ($535 million)*
4.Beacon Power ($43 million)*
5.Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
6.SunPower ($1.2 billion)
7.First Solar ($1.46 billion)
8.Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
9.EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
10.Amonix ($5.9 million)
11.Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
12.Abound Solar ($400 million)*
13.A123 Systems ($279 million)*
14.Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
15.Johnson Controls ($299 million)
16.Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
17.ECOtality ($126.2 million)
18.Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
19.Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
20.Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
21.Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
22.Range Fuels ($80 million)*
23.Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
24.Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
25.Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
26.GreenVolts ($500,000)
27.Vestas ($50 million)
28.LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
29.Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
30.Navistar ($39 million)
31.Satcon ($3 million)*
32.Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
33.Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

These are the companies that FAILED and all that taxpayer money went poof into the CEO's, investors and, of course, politicians pockets.

At least the oil companies provide a PRODUCT asshole.

Oh boy, your anecdotal story sure does carry alot of weight, maybe you should share this "unanswerable" question so I can answer it.

Given the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, how do you get more energy out of a system then you put into it without doing work.

Heartland didn't admit to making up the data, shit-for-brains....The UN did.

the UN is a diplomatic mission and not a collection of climate scientists. Heartland is a political organization and molds opinion on behalf its contributors.

Check ...

International Academy of Science
National Academy of Sciences
European Academy of Sciences
NOAA
Royal Academy of Science

Etc, etc.

See what folks who know shit are saying. Then heed their wisdom, since it's patently obvious you are so lacking of it.
Try to concentrate, tovarich...

THE UN ADMITTED THAT THEIR "RESEARCH", VIS-A-VIS "SECOND-HAND" CIGARETTE SMOKE, WAS FRAUDULENT.

That has NOTHING, ZIP, ZERO, BUPKIS, NADA, SKIFF, ZILCH to do with Heartland Institute.

Last edited:

Really? How about the GOVERNMENT/GREEN INDUSTRY nexus where taxpyer monies are given to supposed green companies to trot out a new form of energy that is less efficient, more polluting than that which it is endeavoring to replace, and more costly to the very taxpayers who payed for it. Don't forget that the "scientists" and politicians pushing this shit down our throats are heavily invested in teh green companies, oh no we can't ever mention that.

Fuck you you duplicitous, taxpayer robbing, environment destroying, asshole.

Carney: Green stimulus profiteer comes under IRS scrutiny | WashingtonExaminer.com

1.Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
2.SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
3.Solyndra ($535 million)*
4.Beacon Power ($43 million)*
5.Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
6.SunPower ($1.2 billion)
7.First Solar ($1.46 billion)
8.Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
9.EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
10.Amonix ($5.9 million)
11.Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
12.Abound Solar ($400 million)*
13.A123 Systems ($279 million)*
14.Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
15.Johnson Controls ($299 million)
16.Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
17.ECOtality ($126.2 million)
18.Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
19.Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
20.Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
21.Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
22.Range Fuels ($80 million)*
23.Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
24.Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
25.Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
26.GreenVolts ($500,000)
27.Vestas ($50 million)
28.LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
29.Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
30.Navistar ($39 million)
31.Satcon ($3 million)*
32.Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
33.Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

These are the companies that FAILED and all that taxpayer money went poof into the CEO's, investors and, of course, politicians pockets.

At least the oil companies provide a PRODUCT asshole.

Try to separate those in industry who might wish to capitalize on opportunities arising from the threat, and scientists sounding the alarm.

K?

You do realize there are places that are cold, and dont have much moisture at the same time? You only have a meager understanding of the world, like a child with a picture book. The climate doesnt carry any humidity to the region, so the region has no water. Think about it, theres places where its hot and humid. Also, have you ever heard people say "its the humidity" or "at least its a dry heat"?

Therefore, less of it is going into space then? TA DAA

You mean to tell me that co2 has a temperature of zero degrees kelvin?

explain deserts next to the ocean.

climate isnt weather, you want a climate scientist.
I'm A Climate Scientist (HUNGRY BEAST) - YouTube

Huge industrial cooling systems take advantage of that to cool water by letting a small portion of it evaporate and then recycle the so cooled remaining water.

Ok, you seem to understand that water absorbs heat, even when it is in a vapor form, and that industry uses this property to carry heat away from the heat source, allow some of it to escape and the rest to to cool (which takes time) and then pump it back through again, since there is some escaping, they must replenish this or it will all evaporate eventually. So where is the disconnect? There is water vapor in the air, instead of heat radiating off of the earth into space with nothing to stop it, there is an atmosphere that absorbs this heat, like a heat sponge. the end result is that all of the heat hasnt escaped by the next morning. It really isnt complicated.

It could`nt bee funnier, ...!
You don`t even know how a cooling tower works and want to lecture an engineer on thermodynamics...the entire global warming fraud perpetrated by "climatologists" is violating almost every aspect of all thermodynamic law.
It`s not part of their curriculum and obviously it wasn`t in Your`s either.
So how much "more time" does it take for 1 liter of water to cool after 18 ml`s have evaporated and thus already consumed over 40 kJ heat ?
Thermodynamics isn`t as confused as You, or Obama ..Like when You blow money,... for Your lipstick and perfume and charge the $ 40 for it on Your credit card, it may take "more time" before Your bank realizes how stupidly You just blew $40 and adjusts Your balance from $ 1000 to 960...but in thermodynamics the 40 kJ`s are gone and the heat energy has been withdrawn the instant the 18 mls H2O have evaporated.
"they must replenish this or it will all evaporate eventually. "
"they" replenish it because they let some of it evaporate in purpose..You fool..!! Nothing would evaporate if "they" would not spray it down a cooling tower against counter-current air which must have a lower partial H2O water vapor pressure component than it would have if it were at 100% RH at that temperature.
"they must replenish this or it will all evaporate eventually. So where is the disconnect? "
If "they" would use a different heat exchanger instead of evaporative cooling nothing at all would have to be replenished..!!!
That tells me You don`t even have the vaguest idea what`s under the hood of Your car...for example the radiator.
It`s a sealed liquid to air heat exchanger and the only time it has to be replenished is if it sprang a leak.
You ask
So where is the disconnect?
I have no idea how people like You can be so disconnected from reality

You mean to tell me that co2 has a temperature of zero degrees kelvin?
How does it follow that CO2 is at 0° K if it re-emits the same amount of energy as it received ?
By the way "heat energy" is not the same as "heat" ,..as in "hot",... as in T° anything..!!..Fahrenheit, Celsius or Kelvin,..."TA DAA"..but reading what You wrote so far I doubt that`ll sink in. You are totally disconnected from reality
Therefore, less of it is going into space then? TA DAA
Here is a typical Infrared (top) view:
day146a.gif

That`s satellite infrared view of a typical system where lots of water vapor has been carried to high altitude.
So where is all that (IR) heat going then..., if not radiating out to space, from where the satellite viewed it ?

So far You haven`t answered any question posed to You in this thread.
I know Your kind,..stupid beyond believe and arrogant to boot....it may work amongst Your own kind to appear as "smart" by "smartly" avoiding any questions, because they aren`t able to and instead either paraphrasing totally out of context or counter by trying to obligate an opponent to answer yet another idiotic question :
explain deserts next to the ocean.
So far all of us have answered each and every idiotic question You intersperse in Your gibberish,...
And if we don`t then You figure we don`t know..? just like You don`t know..!!..or what..?
If You don`t know why deserts can be right next to an ocean then You have no business belittling anyone else in this thread.
I`ll give You a hint...
"Orographic lift"...Look it up...That`s why many of the driest deserts are just inland behind high coastal mountain ranges while the sea-facing side of the same ranges have record precipitation...and it`s got sweet fuck all to do with "climate" or "climate change"..these coastal mountains did not sprout up because I burned fossil fuel..cut back on Your dope and if it`s a legal one like Prozac take another look just how disconnected You are :
The climate doesnt carry any humidity to the region, so the region has no water
Could be You watch way too much TV, like these dumb sit-coms where all the men are Homer/ Bart Simpson idiots and all the problems are solved by the brainier Marge/ Lisa Simpsons.
That may explain why a person who makes such stupid statements as You do, deluded by Hollywood feminism crap and having such a high opinion of Yourself.
I got 3 boys, aged 4, 6 and 7...each one could totally destroy Your over-bloated ego in a game of chess in less than 3 minutes..wanna bet..?

Last edited:

Given the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, how do you get more energy out of a system then you put into it without doing work.

Gee I dont know maybe all that energy comes from somewhere, like the giant nuclear reaction in the sky?

Gee I dont know maybe all that energy comes from somewhere, like the giant nuclear reaction in the sky?

What causes the so called AGW then?

Really? this is the question you cant answer on your own? its 2013, google it.

The sun produces energy, the earth and the atmosphere is warmed by it, that heat eventually escapes. The properties of the atmosphere effect how quickly this happens.

Forum List

Back