UK Anti-Terror Cops Reveal Muslims Offer Almost No Help in Combatting Extremism

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart.com ^ | 26 Dec 2015 | Nick Hallett
Muslims are boycotting Prevent, the British government’s anti-radicalisation programme, with community leaders accounting for less than a tenth of extremism tip-offs. The vast majority of tip-offs are instead coming from public services, such as schools and hospitals, or the police. The Times reports that although the figures include extremism of different varieties, including far right, they show the hostility in Muslim communities towards the so-called Prevent programme, and raise concerns that police are being denied information that could prevent terror attacks. Earlier this month, the Waltham Forest Council of Mosques, which represents tens of thousands of worshippers in east London,...

ihfCYjX.jpg

It's not just reluctance, it's also fear. Imagine the fate of any informant who gets caught. And this story might be a ruse, to protect the informants and give false confidence to the terrorist leaders. You won't ever get the truth from a newspaper.

The all out war between Christians and Muslims, which I thought might happen 50 years from now, is going to happen earlier.

Last time, we had a Pope to unify Christians to fight the Muslim menace.

It's too bad that we have Francis, who is more concerned with the bogus global warming theory, than the fate of Christians.

The all out war between Christians and Muslims, which I thought might happen 50 years from now, is going to happen earlier.

It's too bad that we have Francis, who is more concerned with the bogus global warming theory, than the fate of Christians.
Protestants hate you. No matter who the Pope is. They have always hated the Pope. Christianity hasn't been unified since the "feel good" denominations began branching off starting with Luther.

The answer is to drive the muslims out, regardless of how they label themselves.

Nonsense. I had a Kurdish Iranian expat over on XMas day. A very intelligent young man; not a suicide vest in sight.

However, if you had said "bomb the shit out of ISIS(Daesh) and their supporters" I'd have given you a boiled lolly.

Greg

Last edited:

I doubt it greatly. I disagree with him on AGW but he's pretty spot on regarding Materialism. However, make no bones about it; he's as Catholic as they come. Getting the UN to work against Daesh is pretty good; Obama's been a bloody idiot on this so far.

Greg

Protestants hate you. No matter who the Pope is. They have always hated the Pope. Christianity hasn't been unified since the "feel good" denominations began branching off starting with Luther.

Who cares about Prods? Just because we are called to love them doesn't mean we have to notice them. Besides, some Prods I know are very decent people. Just mention the beauty of the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo, Raphael, the Renaissance, and their silly little ideas about Puritanism seems irrelevant.

And I hope ALL had a great Christmas.

Greg

Of course they don't...

... in their heart of hearts...

... they're hopin' the jihadis win in the end...

... so the whole world will be under sharia law.

Well, if my sister gets raped, I will not kill her, so that's one problem I have with Islam.

If I drove a taxi, I wouldn't worry about what my passengers were carrying in their luggage, so that's another problem I have with Islam.

If I was a Muslim, I wouldn't make my wife wear a back sheet over her head. So that's another problem I have with Islam.

There are many more. So it's not just terrorism, it's everything the Muslims do as a people.

Well, if my sister gets raped, I will not kill her, so that's one problem I have with Islam.

If I drove a taxi, I wouldn't worry about what my passengers were carrying in their luggage, so that's another problem I have with Islam.

If I was a Muslim, I wouldn't make my wife wear a back sheet over her head. So that's another problem I have with Islam.

There are many more. So it's not just terrorism, it's everything the Muslims do as a people.
I wouldn't want to cut off my kids hand if he stole a candy bar either.

The answer is to drive the muslims out, regardless of how they label themselves.

Nonsense. I had a Kurdish Iranian expat over on XMas day. A very intelligent young man; not a suicide vest in sight.

However, if you had said "bomb the shit out of ISIS(Daesh) and their supporters" I'd have given you a boiled lolly.

Greg

There were some good guys in the Shutzstaffel, too. Would you invte any of them to your house?

In all countries Muslims refuse to work with investigation authorities because Islam clearly prohibits any cooperation or friendship with non-Muslims. A particular Muslim who works against Jihad will be burned in Hell, no pardon.Our dumb politicians shall firstly read Quran and only then desire unrealizable things from Muslims.

cair-donttalktofbi.jpg

Forum List

Back