UK Islamists: Go On Welfare And Plan Jihad Against The Infidel

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[...On the Infidels dollar of course. The infidels work like slaves from 9 to 5 every day to earn the money to support you while you plan their destruction and demise. Barack Hussein Obama seen nodding furiously in approval. And the Brits though they had put a lid on this forksucker's mouth ]

"SCROUNGING hate preacher Anjem Choudary has told fanatics to copy him by going on benefits — urging: “Claim your Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”

He cruelly ridiculed non-Muslims who held down 9-to-5 jobs all their lives and said sponging off them made plotting holy war easier.

The Sun secretly filmed him over three meetings also saying leaders such as David Cameron and Barack Obama should be KILLED, grinning as he branded the Queen “ugly” and predicting a “tsunami” of Islamic immigrants would sweep Europe.

Father-of-four Choudary, who has praised terrorist outrages, pockets more than £25,000 a year in benefits — £8,000 more than the take-home pay of some soldiers fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan.

He laughed as he told supporters:

“You find people are busy working the whole of their life. They wake up at 7 o’clock. They go to work at 9 o’clock. They work for eight, nine hours a day. They come home at 7 o’clock, watch EastEnders, sleep, and they do that for 40 years of their life. That is called slavery.

“And at the end of their life they realise their pension isn’t going to pay out anything, the mortgage isn’t going to pay out anything."

UK: Islamist Cleric Tells Followers To Sponge Off British Society By Going On Welfare, ?Claim Your Jihad Seeker?s Allowance?? | Weasel Zippers

I can't find the link to the 'Sun' source the website claims to have got the report from.

What'd ya know.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rs-Allowance-rant-has-been-misunderstood.html

Yesterday dad-of-four Choudary, 45, said his comments had been “misconstrued” and claimed the Jihad Seeker’s Allowance call was a “joke”.

He insisted: “I was talking about the economic system in Islam. I was talking about how in Islam basic needs would be provided and how things would be different from what we see nowadays in Britain.

“As a joke in this talk to lighten the atmosphere I said ‘Jihad Seeker’s Allowance’. What I say in a lecture in a joking manner when I’m talking about the economic system should be taken in the context.

“If I was doing something illegal I’m sure the police and authorities would have done something about it by now.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back