UK: Muslim teens repeatedly rape woman at gunpoint in her own home and behind a mosque

Once again, the people committing those crimes are, by definition, not Christians. A Christian is one who obeys God. That's what the Bible says. So if someone disobeys God by raping, killing, or whatever, they are not Christians. By your argument, someone who eats pork can be a Muslim, just because they self identify as one. I'm sure the real Muslims would have a problem with that.
There are many people who were born into a muslim family but never set foot in a mosque or picked up a Qur'an, who do bad things.

Same with self identifying Christians who have never been in a church or opened a Bible, who commit crimes.

Yet you lump all muslims together, and blame the entire ummah (all muslims) for the actions of the criminal ones.

As a Christian, that you claim to be, you should re-examine how you slander the good muslims, for the acts of the bad people. .... :cool:
The Koran encourages, actually COMMANDS, it's followers to kill infidels. An infidel is anyone who is not Islamic, BTW. And I never judged individual Muslims. I have always attacked the "religion" that tells them to rape and kill. Also, if they are not actively engaged in JIHAD or supporting it, then they are not really a follower of Islam, since that is exactly what their "religion" commands them to do. Just like the Bible teaches us to love your neighbor, anyone who rapes or kills is not a follower of Christ. This is not rocket science. I don't know why you're having such a hard time understanding this. It's been explained by several people on this site. Perhaps you are just a bit slow. I'll keep trying. Perhaps, one day, you'll finally get it.

Violent rape is epidemic among christians and non christians here in America.

So you don't you focus on your own backyard instead of the UK? .... :cool:
Epidemic among Christians? What, exactly, do you mean by that? Are you saying that Christians are running around raping women?

Yes - I may have to start a website called "ChristianWatch" :D

Norristown pastor convicted of raping child
Queens pastor gets 15 years behind bars for raping two girls
Local pastor found guilty of raping 15-year-old girl
Ex-youth pastor in Bellingham sentenced for 'unforgivable' serial rape of teen girl

Once again, the people committing those crimes are, by definition, not Christians. A Christian is one who obeys God. That's what the Bible says. So if someone disobeys God by raping, killing, or whatever, they are not Christians. By your argument, someone who eats pork can be a Muslim, just because they self identify as one. I'm sure the real Muslims would have a problem with that.

A Muslim might tell you that a Muslim who commits those crimes is not, by definition .. a Muslim.

Jihad watch - SERIOUSLY Cid?

:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

Jihad Watch is a blog affiliated with the David Horowitz Freedom Center, run by blogger Robert Spencer,[2][3][4][5][6] it has been described as one of the main homes of the Counter-jihad movement on the internet.[7]

According to the website, a theology of violent jihad, which denies non-Muslims and women equality, human rights, and dignity has been present throughout the history of Islam. Jihad Watch says that it is "dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correct popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts."[8]

It has been repeatedly criticised by numerous academics who believe that it promotes an Islamophobic worldview and conspiracy theories.[9][10][11][12][13][14]
All you have to do is read the Koran and you will see Spencer is right and the others are simply scared shitless of public opinion and Islam itself.

A Muslim might tell you that a Muslim who commits those crimes is not, by definition .. a Muslim.
Muhammad committed those crimes and Muslims are taught he was the perfect man for all of time. Start reading Islamic literature and you will find out exactly what Islam is about. If you have the ability to absorb truth, which I seriously doubt.

Muhammad committed those crimes and Muslims are taught he was the perfect man for all of time. Start reading Islamic literature and you will find out exactly what Islam is about. If you have the ability to absorb truth, which I seriously doubt.

I can find you many passages in the Old Testament that are just as reprehensible.

And of course there were Christian Roy Moore deplorables :)

Washington (CNN)An Alabama state official is citing the Bible to defend GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore against sexual assault allegations on a 14-year-old girl decades ago.

Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler, a Republican, dismissed the charges brought forth in a Washington Post article about Moore Thursday, telling The Washington Examiner that the relationship would be akin to that of Joseph and Mary.

"Take the Bible: Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance," Zeigler said. "Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist. Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There's just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual."

In the Bible, Jesus is conceived through the Holy Spirit, not sexual relations between Mary and Joseph.​

I can find you many passages in the Old Testament that are just as reprehensible.

And of course there were Christian Roy Moore deplorables :)

Washington (CNN)An Alabama state official is citing the Bible to defend GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore against sexual assault allegations on a 14-year-old girl decades ago.

Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler, a Republican, dismissed the charges brought forth in a Washington Post article about Moore Thursday, telling The Washington Examiner that the relationship would be akin to that of Joseph and Mary.

"Take the Bible: Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance," Zeigler said. "Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist. Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There's just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual."

In the Bible, Jesus is conceived through the Holy Spirit, not sexual relations between Mary and Joseph.​
The OT is not an excuse for what is written in Islamic literature. Try again, all you are doing is trying to justify Islams hateful scripture and the violence it inspires.

Moohammy was a murder and a pedophile. Those who follow his perverted 'religion' are just the same.

Why bother? You'll just simply deny whatever I post. You'll claim that it's not a reputable source, or some other BS. Besides, it is a well known fact that the majority of crime happens in major cities. And the worst offenders are run by Democrats. Who were voted into office by democrats. The same ones who commit all those crimes.
I'm an ultra conservative Republican who is no friend of the Democrats.

I believe in truth and facts, no matter which side of the political divide they fall on. So when someone says the majority of crimes are committed by atheist Democrats, I demand to see some statistical evidence. Otherwise, it's just more partisan hack BS ..... :cool:

Why bother? You'll just simply deny whatever I post. You'll claim that it's not a reputable source, or some other BS. Besides, it is a well known fact that the majority of crime happens in major cities. And the worst offenders are run by Democrats. Who were voted into office by democrats. The same ones who commit all those crimes.
I'm an ultra conservative Republican who is no friend of the Democrats.

I believe in truth and facts, no matter which side of the political divide they fall on. So when someone says the majority of crimes are committed by atheist Democrats, I demand to see some statistical evidence. Otherwise, it's just more partisan hack BS ..... :cool:
I just posted a thread about this. Democrat controlled cities, who's mayors were elected by democrat voters, are all top ten in violent crime. The facts speak for themselves.

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)
Rape is terror. Terror is a tactic.

New Top Rabbi of Israeli Army: It's OK to Rape Non-Jewish Women
“Is it allowed in our time for an IDF soldier, for example, to rape girls during a fight, or is such a thing forbidden?”

The rabbi answered by saying that during war there are “cases in which the personality of the individual is ‘erased’ for the benefit of the whole,” according to a translation from Hebrew to English by the local website +972 Magazine. He added that the Torah states that “war removes some of the prohibitions on sexual relations” and thus allows things such as raping non-Jewish women prisoners.

He continued by saying that because maintaining the army’s fighting ability was one of the most important things in time of war, “the Torah permitted the individual to satisfy the evil urge (of having sexual relations), under the conditions mentioned, for the purpose of the success of the whole.”

“Is it allowed in our time for an IDF soldier, for example, to rape girls during a fight, or is such a thing forbidden?”

The rabbi answered by saying that during war there are “cases in which the personality of the individual is ‘erased’ for the benefit of the whole,” according to a translation from Hebrew to English by the local website +972 Magazine. He added that the Torah states that “war removes some of the prohibitions on sexual relations” and thus allows things such as raping non-Jewish women prisoners.

He continued by saying that because maintaining the army’s fighting ability was one of the most important things in time of war, “the Torah permitted the individual to satisfy the evil urge (of having sexual relations), under the conditions mentioned, for the purpose of the success of the whole.”

An Ecuadorian source? Does it supply the whole verse or its number? No it does not.

And besides that Muslim rapists and Islam are the topic.

Forum List

Back