UK: The Lobby Target The Boycott Israel Campaign!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
It would be a win for the the zionazi lobby and a defeat for freedom of speech and justice!

Cabinet embroiled in battle over Israeli goods boycott

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights.

The British government has found itself at the centre of a battle between Israel and Palestinian campaigners, after saying it would punish local councils who boycott Israeli goods.

The Cabinet Office will release guidance on Wednesday saying that locally imposed boycotts, including those targeting Israel, breach WTO rules on procurement.
Cabinet embroiled in battle over Israeli goods boycott - FT.com

boycott-israel.jpg

5cb72ed7091a72fc8e100dae8eda2319.jpg

its not jew- hating. Not all jews are Israelis jillian. But you knew that didn't you?

Its like saying all Anglo's are British

Settlement are hiring more palestinians. 30,000 work permits were added in the last month
With the WB businesses pulling out the WB has lost 1.4 billion in wages, payments and taxes.

Boycott hurts the palestinians more than Israel.
Employment in the WB is better for the palestinians and the PA.

If palestinians are not going to boycott jobs at twice the pay, why should the world boycott products those palestinians produce?

Whatever floats your boat........

I'm kind of wondering how many pos jew-hating threads he has to post. *shrug*
I'm thinking of buying Israeli made products just to piss him off........ even more........ :D
Beware of israeli goods!

Egyptians claim Israeli goods cause disease, infertility
Are you going to boycott Israeli invented medicines and technology? I dint think so.

Settlement are hiring more palestinians. 30,000 work permits were added in the last month
With the WB businesses pulling out the WB has lost 1.4 billion in wages, payments and taxes.

If palestinians are not going to boycott jobs at twice the pay, why should the world boycott products those palestinians produce?

Those are seized and stolen lands, do you back settlements?

I'm thinking of buying Israeli made products just to piss him off........ even more........ :D
Beware of israeli goods!

Are you going to boycott Israeli invented medicines and technology? I dint think so.
Jordanian medicines are seen by many as the best quality price in the region

I wonder what my grandfather's people think of that.........

squatingnatives.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Beware of israeli goods!

A region of illiterate Arabs.

Beware of israeli goods!

It's just your racist view!

Beware of israeli goods!

It's just nations murdering each other for fun.

squatingnatives.gif

I know that they are proud of massacring 114 millions of amerindians.

There is no nation fighting other nation, just dictatorships planted by the West to kill the peoples.

squatingnatives.gif

I know that they are proud of massacring 114 millions of amerindians.
Did you completely miss who my grandfather's people were? Pretty sure ya did........ :dunno:

There is no nation fighting other nation, just dictatorships planted by the West to kill the peoples.
:lmao: You keep tellin' yourself that sparky........ :lmao:

That makes all the dead feel good.
So why were they killing each other for the last 1,000 years?

Forum List

Back