UK: The Lobby Target The Boycott Israel Campaign!

Settlement are hiring more palestinians. 30,000 work permits were added in the last month
With the WB businesses pulling out the WB has lost 1.4 billion in wages, payments and taxes.

Boycott hurts the palestinians more than Israel.
Employment in the WB is better for the palestinians and the PA.

If palestinians are not going to boycott jobs at twice the pay, why should the world boycott products those palestinians produce?

Those are seized and stolen lands, do you back settlements?
I wonder what my grandfather's people think of that.........

squatingnatives.gif

:eusa_whistle:

I know that they are proud of massacring 114 millions of amerindians.
Did you completely miss who my grandfather's people were? Pretty sure ya did........ :dunno:

I am not very interested to know your grandfathers nor getting their autographs!

Jordanian medicines are seen by many as the best quality price in the region
A region of illiterate Arabs.
It's just your racist view!
It's just nations murdering each other for fun.
There is no nation fighting other nation, just dictatorships planted by the West to kill the peoples.
That makes all the dead feel good.
So why were they killing each other for the last 1,000 years?

1000 years of wars in the region?! is it your version of history!

Europe is the leader of wars, they achieved it with two World Wars.

Whatever floats your boat........

I'm kind of wondering how many pos jew-hating threads he has to post. *shrug*
I'm thinking of buying Israeli made products just to piss him off........ even more........ :D
Beware of israeli goods!

Egyptians claim Israeli goods cause disease, infertility

2012 was a time of bird flu in the area. Bird flu had been spreading around the world and if I remember it started in china.

1. Israel creates a virus?
2. Israel introduces that virus in China?
3. virus spreads around the world so it can reach egypt?

This make sense how?

More trash without context of fact.

"egypt claims", but no evidence or proof other than culling the sick and inoculating those not yet infected so humans don't get sick and die.

Just more propaganda and lies

Dragging through old news to try an attack Israel? Are you that desperate?

Settlement are hiring more palestinians. 30,000 work permits were added in the last month
With the WB businesses pulling out the WB has lost 1.4 billion in wages, payments and taxes.

If palestinians are not going to boycott jobs at twice the pay, why should the world boycott products those palestinians produce?

squatingnatives.gif

Did you completely miss who my grandfather's people were? Pretty sure ya did........ :dunno:

I am not very interested to know your grandfathers nor getting their autographs!
Guess the feeling is mutual....... but then you're the idiot so you should expect it. :thup:

Land lost during the Jordanian occupation.

squatingnatives.gif

That is one of the estimates from all the Americas including death by smallpox brought by the spanish, not the number for the US vs native

I'm thinking of buying Israeli made products just to piss him off........ even more........ :D
Beware of israeli goods!

2012 was a time of bird flu in the area. Bird flu had been spreading around the world and if I remember it started in china.

1. Israel creates a virus?
2. Israel introduces that virus in China?
3. virus spreads around the world so it can reach egypt?

This make sense how?

More trash without context of fact.

"egypt claims", but no evidence or proof other than culling the sick and inoculating those not yet infected so humans don't get sick and die.

Just more propaganda and lies

Dragging through old news to try an attack Israel? Are you that desperate?

he's that depraved

Beware of israeli goods!

Are you going to boycott Israeli invented medicines and technology? I dint think so.

I hope he does

You don't answer, do you back settlements that are regarded as occupied territories by international community?

You don't answer, do you back settlements that are regarded as occupied territories by international community?

I understand the settlements, land taken from them after the war by Jordan.
I understand the shield they provide for the heart of Israel
I understand that Israel needs the high ground for self defense

The settlements themselves I have no particulate filling about except for the jobs they provide for the palestinians. I don't think a state, a real state not just in name, should be jew or christian free.

Occupation? Of land they bought or had owned more than 67 yrs ago that they were "forced" to leave by Jordan? Land they are improving and developing? Land that produces high paying jobs? Produces a product that provides taxes?

I don't see it as occupation. PA failed to complete its obligations under Oslo so the land remains in Israeli hands. Oslo has been declared dead so if the PA wants the land they would have to negotiate, compensate, a land trade or allow jews to remain whether it will fall into PA or Israeli territory in the end.

There are far more important issues to deal with than settlements. Israelis have already lost land they owned and developed in G when they withdrew for the sake of peace, that never came. 2% of the "west bank" should not be an issue of great concern now or later. Abbas in the past negotiations already agreed to land trade, and I expect in the final deal the PA will again. The settlement issue is just an excuse for violence, not a cause.

Last edited:

Jillian, do you expect anything different from a Muslim brought up in a country who is taught to hate the non Muslims, whatever religion they might be? It's a shame that people like Freeman are allowed to emigrate to the West because they bring their hatreds with them,

Beware of israeli goods!

You know, Freeman, you are just as crazy as those who come up with these crazy statements. The sad thing, as a Jew-hating Muslim, you probably believe this nonsense.

squatingnatives.gif

Freeman is not too sharp. The poster seems to be telling him that his grandfather was a Native American. It would be interesting though to find out what backward Muslim country Freeman crawled out of, via the generosity of the West.

It would be a win for the the zionazi lobby and a defeat for freedom of speech and justice!

Cabinet embroiled in battle over Israeli goods boycott

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights.

The British government has found itself at the centre of a battle between Israel and Palestinian campaigners, after saying it would punish local councils who boycott Israeli goods.

The Cabinet Office will release guidance on Wednesday saying that locally imposed boycotts, including those targeting Israel, breach WTO rules on procurement.
Cabinet embroiled in battle over Israeli goods boycott - FT.com

boycott-israel.jpg

5cb72ed7091a72fc8e100dae8eda2319.jpg

Its illegal to do so in the UK without also boycotting the same goods produced in Palestine. when you realise that this is not free speech but racist hate speech then you might come to your senses .

its not jew- hating. Not all jews are Israelis jillian. But you knew that didn't you?

Its like saying all Anglo's are British

It is aimed at the Jews if you look at the BDS movement, they only target Jewish shops leaving the muslim shops to sell the same goods. This is why the police take action in the UK against the BDS movement, and why so many nations have made it illegal.

By the way you use the same tired Nazi words that had no meanings back in the 1930's, when you say Israeli you mean Jew. Just as you mean Jew when you use Zionist as well, it is a racist term in the context you islamonazi's scum use it

Beware of israeli goods!

Spreading more blood libels I see, is this the same as genetically engineered drugs that make Palestinian men infertile and impotent ?

Correct seized and stolen by islamonazi scum back in 1949, the real legal owners are just reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. Read the laws passed by the arab Palestinians stealing the land from the Jews because they knew they were the real crimionals.

Beware of israeli goods!

Are you going to boycott Israeli invented medicines and technology? I dint think so.

Don't see any in use in the west, but I do see many Israeli produced ones. I believe they fail testing every year because of poor quality control and unhygienic production methods. Would you have a needle inserted in your arm that had been made in the same room as a dead body was prepared for burial ?

A region of illiterate Arabs.
It's just your racist view!
It's just nations murdering each other for fun.
There is no nation fighting other nation, just dictatorships planted by the West to kill the peoples.
:lmao: You keep tellin' yourself that sparky........ :lmao:

Another person on Team Freeman??? Now who was it who who use to call other posters "Sparky?"

Beware of israeli goods!

Egyptians claim Israeli goods cause disease, infertility[/QUOTE

Naturally, Freeman being an extremist Muslim believes all that nonsense.

Forum List

Back