UK: We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it

Step one: Kill all the race-baiting left-wing filth. Step two: Defend your race. Its helpless members, women, its children, its infirm demand as much from those who aren't filthy race-baiting leftist cowards. The planet's getting crowded. It's time to do some culling.

That was an insane post. We are all one human race. It is our duty to defend what is right and nothing else.

I hope our NSA spy team is keeping an eye on some of our forum nitwits. Some of them sound like they could be harmful to others or even themselves. Geez, they get crazier and crazier. It's almost as if something is driving them over the edge. I wonder what that might be? :D
I am sure we will be reading about a USMB member going on a killing spree. It has become to much of a gathering place for the scum of this planet. This guy is actually revealing his plans for a race war. I did report him to the FBI...it is my civic duty to prevent these savage white terrorists from killing innocent women and children in their quest for a white world.

I like white people. Majority of them are decent folks.
I never said I didn't like white people...Tom is a racist with a plan...his ilk needs to be watched.

Step one: Kill all the race-baiting left-wing filth. Step two: Defend your race. Its helpless members, women, its children, its infirm demand as much from those who aren't filthy race-baiting leftist cowards. The planet's getting crowded. It's time to do some culling.

That was an insane post. We are all one human race. It is our duty to defend what is right and nothing else.

I hope our NSA spy team is keeping an eye on some of our forum nitwits. Some of them sound like they could be harmful to others or even themselves. Geez, they get crazier and crazier. It's almost as if something is driving them over the edge. I wonder what that might be? :D

Racism is a product of our desire to see the world in a particular form. As the world is changing, more and more people are reaching a disconnect between the way the world actually is and what they think the world should be. This results in a sense of insecurity which in turn spirals out towards depression, anger and hatred.

That's so ignorant when you can learn so much from other cultures.

I am sure we will be reading about a USMB member going on a killing spree. It has become to much of a gathering place for the scum of this planet. This guy is actually revealing his plans for a race war. I did report him to the FBI...it is my civic duty to prevent these savage white terrorists from killing innocent women and children in their quest for a white world.

I never said I didn't like white people...Tom is a racist with a plan...his ilk needs to be watched.

I did not think that you said that you did not like white people. I just wanted to make my stand clear. Anyway, I was supposed to hit the bed at 9 and now it is almost 10. This is why I try to stay away from this forum. I end up spending too much time here :)

Some of the ones around here are embarrassing.

I did not think that you said that you did not like white people. I just wanted to make my stand clear. Anyway, I was supposed to hit the bed at 9 and now it is almost 10. This is why I try to stay away from this forum. I end up spending too much time here :)

Have a good night! I'm gonna go shower then burn my clothes after reading Tom's postings. Haha!

Is this all that different from a group of blacks marching into a restaurant filled with caucasian diners and disrupting their "white space"? :dunno:

Black Brunch Demonstrators Storm Restaurants and Target White Patrons Over Police Violence - Fox Nation
Yep, that justifies it a few thousand miles away. So I guess you have no problem with the black demonstrators either, huh? Pussy.
That's MISTER pussy to you, pal. :slap:
I will stick with Miss Pussy.

Have a good night! I'm gonna go shower then burn my clothes after reading Tom's postings. Haha!

Good night to you as well.

This is just more posturing from the usual suspects. Nothing will happen and none of the offenders will be charged. Just more scare tactics to frighten the herd into conformity.

Aww look at the libturds on here wanting to stop free speech. If some racist nutbag wants to be racist and write racist posts, they have that right, like it or not. Now run to the NSA, FBI, homeland security or wherever you like and tell them to stop these racist posts. You will be laughed at.

you are an idiot. ever hear of the first admendment?

and meanwhile in France, the popularity of Dieudonne' M'bala M'bala continues to grow.

You see, racism is only racist as determined by who is engaged in it and who is being attacked by it. Whites or Jews are not allowed to engage in it, but they are allowed to be on the receiving end of it. Muslims and Blacks are allowed to engage in it all they want, but the shit hits the fan if they receive it.

make no mistake -- what the British soccer hooligans did was wrong, as nobody should have to endure intimidation based solely on their race. Why not adopt this attitude for EVERYBODY, however, as this current political climate born of identity politics creates such monumental double standards that the very people who complain about racism are too often those who are engaging in ten times the amount.

Have you ever heard of sedition?

What they are posting is not sedition, it is free speech. Unless you can prove they are acting on what theypost, it is not sedition.

What they are posting is not sedition, it is free speech. Unless you can prove they are acting on what theypost, it is not sedition.
They are planning and recruiting. The FBI replied back and wanted additional information...they take it seriously too. This dumbass may have ruined his entire groups plan by being an idiot on a discussion forum. Those Rahowa racists have been on the FBI and Homeland Security watchlist for quite a while.

The left has murdered at least 150,000,000 people since 1917 and the Marxist idiots in this forum are pooping their panties because they can't disarm the right so they can do the same to them. Has it ever dawned on all you faux communists why it is that tens of millions of Americans on the right arm themselves to the teeth? That murdering bastard Clinton would be a good place to start your reflections on the matter. Dump your vapid clichés and think a little deeper.

and meanwhile in France, the popularity of Dieudonne' M'bala M'bala continues to grow.

You see, racism is only racist as determined by who is engaged in it and who is being attacked by it. Whites or Jews are not allowed to engage in it, but they are allowed to be on the receiving end of it. Muslims and Blacks are allowed to engage in it all they want, but the shit hits the fan if they receive it.

make no mistake -- what the British soccer hooligans did was wrong, as nobody should have to endure intimidation based solely on their race. Why not adopt this attitude for EVERYBODY, however, as this current political climate born of identity politics creates such monumental double standards that the very people who complain about racism are too often those who are engaging in ten times the amount.

Jews are super protected in Europe from hate speech, they have special protections that other people, Black, White or Asian don't have.

Designer John Galliano was found guilty in a French court of making anti-Semitic remarks in 2011, he had to pay a fine as I recall, and was fired by Dior, his employer.

The left has murdered at least 150,000,000 people since 1917 and the Marxist idiots in this forum are pooping their panties because they can't disarm the right so they can do the same to them. Has it ever dawned on all you faux communists why it is that tens of millions of Americans on the right arm themselves to the teeth? That murdering bastard Clinton would be a good place to start your reflections on the matter. Dump your vapid clichés and think a little deeper.

Are you one of those right-wing nutcases that think that the Fascists and Nazis are leftists, LOL

Are you one of those right-wing nutcases that think that the Fascists and Nazis are leftists, LOL

Dump your vapid clichés and think a little deeper: 20th Century Democide

Forum List

Back