Ukraine makes huge strides against Russia in counterattack as Putin distracted by chaos

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
This is very bad for putin,,,,,,,,,amounts to a double whammy,,,,,the attempted insurrection and now this latest development in the Ukraine war.....anyone want to prognosticate how many days or hours before Putin is deposed or killed?

I give it a month but it could be much sooner.

Watch the russian bots on here grind their teeth, scream and holler in the outer darkness as their boi disintegrates before their very eyes

Last edited:
This is very bad for putin,,,,,,,,,amounts to a double whammy,,,,,the attempted insurrection and now this latest development in the Ukraine war.....anyone want to prognosticate how many days or hours before Putin is deposed or killed?

Watch the russian bots on here grind their teeth, scream and holler in the outer darkness as their boi disintegrates before their very eyes

I'd say pres. Putin is dressing more appropriately now a days;

I would never underestimate Putin. They told folks for years that they got Hitler in WWII and that he and Eva committed suicide, but now it turns out that most of Hitler's inner circle fled using a well-developed escape plan and they all lived out their lives in South America.

If Putin fails, he will likely escape to another country, and for all we know, whoever replaces him could end up being far worse.

This war was over as soon as Russian invaded. Everything from then until now is just a money laundering exercise for the West. The outcome is inevitable, and that is that Russia will get what it wants.

The war is far from over, and Putin is not going anywhere any time soon.

If I was Zelensky, I would keep a close weather eye on the Belarusian border. That's where the Wagner Group is headed, and that is where the original invasion of Ukraine began.

I just hope Putin decides to not use tactical nukes to save his ass.

It wouldn’t take much for things to get out of hand.

Plus if Putin goes down I hope the nukes he has stay out of the hands of terrorists.

Just one nuke can ruin your entire day.

I will always pray for the innocent Ukrainian people, but I will double down on my prayers for the Russian ppl. They may need it most. As do we all against threats to our freedom and divine right to seek prosperity and defend ourselves against our enemies.

The more I think about it, the more it bothers me.

With the Ukrainians on the offensive in the east, the Wagner Group moving to Belarus could be the mother of all flanking maneuvers.

More nonsense from the OP after his nutty Topic was pulled yesterday .He quotes from the Daily Express , not known as a news source for anything of consequence about any matter .Just a hack opinion piece wrtten to an agenda.

Odd, I watched some US general yesterday that said the Ukes made very small gains against deep and well prepared Russian defenses and paid dearly for the modest gains.

Just goes to show that you can't trust any info coming out there.

Odd, I watched some US general yesterday that said the Ukes made very small gains against deep and well prepared Russian defenses and paid dearly for the modest gains.

Just goes to show that you can't trust any info coming out there.
Pointless talking to the Stupids but the cretins do not realise that the Russians operate with up to five defence lines and the US- Ukey Nazis have yet to penetrate the first line and reach the second line anywhere , as at this info point .

Pointless talking to the Stupids but the cretins do not realise that the Russians operate with up to five defence lines and the US- Ukey Nazis have yet to penetrate the first line and reach the second line anywhere , as at this info point .
He was saying that the Ukes are suffering steady offensive loses from extensive mine fields and a near total lack of air cover.

The woman he was talking to gushed about the promised F-16s and he said that they would not even be in theater till next year sometime due to the training time involved. By the way she looked that info was not well received at all.

Then he went on about the real risk of the Ukes being sucked-in and destroyed by a Russian counteroffensive this summer. She ended the interview at that point. This was on neocon FOX yesterday afternoon.

It seemed to me (at least in that active general's mind) the Ukes are in danger of being Kursk-ed.

Hey, maybe he's wrong but if he's correct then the old saw of "History might not repeat itself but it sure does rhyme" seems to be coming into play.

Saying Ukraine has a chance is like saying masks work. On so many levels.
Gee, you retards should inform these people that masks don't work.

surgical-masks.jpg

Forum List

Back